Jack O nesia at auction

• Thread starter Karma Genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Karma Genetics

This is the prerelease of the Jack O Nesia, for the ones that cant wait till january, when the real release will be.

These are defantly winners and are going to make name for them selfs, Its the amnesia vut i got the first price breeders cup with at the ICMAG2009, the male is my well proven jack#22 get ready for extreem crystals early in flower, and a big bang when smoked,

C

Cinderella99

Hi Karma, I picked up a pack of these yesterday (I have a couple of your straight Jack already)...Beautiful plants by every account. There's been a number of great grow shots. It seems that every pheno is a potential keeper with these.

However, I'm having a hard time finding a smoke report on these, especially interested in comparison to the Jack smoke report. In fact, I'm having trouble finding a smoke report on the Amnesia (Whatever) cut that was used, even though it took a Sativa Breeder cup. I'm not sure that I'd want to go by a Hy-pro Amnesia smoke report since 1) your cut is only "a sister" to this strain and 2) I'm not sure the Hy-pro version hasn't been going through a constant metamorphosis as the whole "Amnesia (Haze)" cut seems to have been over the years.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Karma that Jack Onesia is sum potent stuff bro, those beans are worth growing anyday. I would recomend them to any hardcore pot head:)

Karma is this the bud?? i took the pic 420 cup 2009 at your apartment...

420cup 011
D

dailychronic

I remember you saying you were going to be making an Amnesia x OG is that still in the works?

K

Karma Genetics

Yes teh pic jah posted is teh cut.

I just finished Kush O Nesia but they still need testing, its my amnesia cut x a SFV OG BX2 male.

C

Cinderella99

Karma that Jack Onesia is sum potent stuff bro, those beans are worth growing anyday. I would recomend them to any hardcore pot head:)

Karma is this the bud?? i took the pic 420 cup 2009 at your apartment...

I know it is :) Thanks for the shot, J. Is it more of an indica potent or more of a sativa potent in your opinion? And i realize that shot is prolly the Amnesia D solo, yes? Thanks Brohemians! :flower

Edit: Took a closer (+) look...With Crystal Coverage like that, do we really care much lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom