Jack O Nesia - Test Grow

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Hello Folks

So here I am with some Karma Genetics to run.I was contacted by Karma for which he was refered to me by Sonic Seeds.
Thanks Sonic

So the way I roll is with Sunshine #4 soil and I use Advance Nutrients Organic's
IE:Met Tea's buth Grow & Bloom,Fulvic,Humic,B-52,Seaweed Extract,Sensizyme as well as Superthrive and Molasses.

I like to start my seeds in paper towel.Then I will transfer to Peat Pellets and placed in a Dome under Fluorescents till they sprout.From here once they sprout I will place them into 4" planters and under a 200 watt CFL to veg for 3-4 weeks.After that they will be repoted once more into planters as yet to be determined where they will veg for a further 3-4 weeks under a 400 watt MH.
All topping and training will be done here more than likely.

Alright lets get the show started shall we.I placed the seeds in paper towel on friday the 10 and they finnaly cracked on the 12th AM.So they took 60 hrs to open.I assume they must be fresh !

Karma geneticsjack o nesia 002
K

Karma Genetics

I am looking forward to your late shots. Thank you for running these.

J

jlve187

Subscribed

I have pulled up a nice seat with some popcorn for this one!! Nice shot there O!!

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

10 days from sprouts

Hi Karma

I to am looking forward to the late shots.Yhanks for allowing me to run these.

I love doing those seed shots myself.
Thanks for tagging along

Ok,down to business.Sorry for the daly in update.Life has been a tad busy.So I took these shots about a week ago at 10 day mark
All are above ground and look n' very content.
I toped off the soil and gave them there 1st taste of some food.Here's the reciepe
Advance Organics
Mixed pr 1 l

1 mm Fulvic
1 mm Humic
2,5 mm Sensizyme
2 mmm Seaweed
2 mm B-52
1 mm Iguana Juice-grow.
.25 mm Superthrive

Adjust PH to 6.5

I'll be back in about a week to bring you up to date

later
Ocan.

1 1
2 1
3 1
4 1
5 1
R

randalika

looks like a proper setup, so the plants can consider themself really happy as they have such a caring home ;) will be a wicked show! :banana:

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

and on their 21 day of Birth

......we hav some lovely lookn' kids to admire.They are on there 2nd to 3rd set of leaves and subsequently will be toped after I have take n' there pictures.
I love how the 200 watt CFL keeps the young ns' nice short and stocky as they develope there root system.

On the 17th day they were fed
Advance Nutrients Organics
Mixed pr 1 liter

2 mm Fulvic
2 mm Humic
2,5 mm Sensizyme
2 mmm Seaweed
2 mm B-52
5 mm Met Tea - Grow.
.25 mm Superthrive
Adjust PH to 6.5
later
Ocan.

Jack O Nesia  21 days from birth 003
Jack O Nesia  21 days from birth 004
Jack O Nesia  21 days from birth 005
Jack O Nesia  21 days from birth 006
Jack O Nesia  21 days from birth 007
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I will join you for this one.
Those are some danky looking baby's

S

Stargazer

taggin in.

going to watch this, i've heard great things about this exact strain.

when will this be available?

OLD FLA STONER

OLD FLA STONER

Lookin great as always Ocan I'm locked in for this one bro!!

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Week 5 update

Hey Old Man Stoner gald to have ya aboard.
Got some updates comin right now for ya.

Ok so its now 5 weeks from seed and I have repoted them to 1 gal pots at week 4.The day after I repotted I gave them some food.I actually bummed the recipie a bit because I felt they were not progressing enough and it seems to have paid off.

Advance Nutrients Organics
Mix pr 4 l of water
5 ml Humic
5 ml Fulvic
13 ml SensiZyme
13 ml Seaweed Extract
13 ml B-52
25 ml Met Tea(grow)
1 ml Superthrive
1 ml Molasses

PH set @ 6.6

Every body looks pretty consistant so far.They are all very uniform in size and shape.I only have 1 plant that looks slightly different from the rest.His/her blade tips are a bit more rounded than the other kids which are pointy tips.I have also topped the kids once so far and will wait and see if I need to top a 2nd time or not
Also I do have a slight Thrips problem on #4 so I will be treating all of the kids with some SM 90 in both the soil and foilier spraying in the next couple of days when I get the chance

1st up is a group shot followed by individual shots of the plants.I have also thrown in a few leaf shots of #4
to show the symptoms of the Thrips attack.

Later
Ocan.

Day 35 1 1
Day 35 1a 1
Day 35 2a 1
Day 35 3a 1
Day 35 4a 1
Day 35 4b 1
Day 35 4c 1
Day 35 5a 1
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Lookin good.
I hate thrip's they are persistant little bastard's.
I like the numbering.
I think I might copy that.

K

Karma Genetics

Oh boy they are going to be very nice, They look lovley green my friend

Z

zoeronerer

kill thrips..........remember to kill them in the root zone as well or the larve keep hatching out they have a 3 phase life cycle.........looking good :bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug
dam bugz

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Jack O Nesia @ 8 weeks veg.

kill thrips..........remember to kill them in the root zone as well or the larve keep hatching out they have a 3 phase life cycle.........looking good :b ug
dam bugz

I am working on it.

Well folks its that time again.From the 5 seeds I had sprouted it looks like I have 4 girls and 1 boy. woot woot.Gona be a dank one for sure.The kids look fantastic.You can see some Amnesia traits in these kids .The leaves are semi Indica but yet slightly long and not very wide.
Stems are realy strong with that nice ribed look as well.I have only toped the kids once and the tallest one is about 18" while the others are about 14-16"s in height.They are all very consistant in size shape and structure.If it wasn't for the name tags I wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

So 3 days ago I gave them all some food(veg).I like to feed my kids before I repot them and have subsequently repoted them into their final resting place last night.I have found that the plants will not miss a beat when I feed,wait a couple of days then repot.Its like they never even noticed I repoted them because they just keep growing and growing and growin some more.
They are now in 11 l(3gal ) pots. Another thing I like to do is 24 hrs after repotting I will give the plants a dose of SM-90 to combat the possible Thrip problem I have been experiancing over the last couple of years.I use it at a rate of 2mm pr 4l(1 gal) of water.I typically only do this once.I will also foiler spray them usually up to 2 times after the repot.

So now that they have been repoted from a 4l (1 gal) to a 11 l (3 gal) I will let the veg for 1 more week and then it will be off to the flower room.
The one thing I have noticed about these lil beauties is they seem to be slow veg r's.The rate of growth is slow but steady.Although in the last week I have noticed they seem to have kicked it up just a notch.What I realy liked about it though,is that it allowed me to bring them to maturity without growing to fast and getting out of control.Needless to say I am very very pleased about that.

So lets take a look at what we have so far.

later
Ocan.

Plant 1 1
Plant 2     1
Plant 2   Male 1
Plant 5  1
Jack O Nesia  7 weeks 015
Reactions: NFT
H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice Ocanabis. I also use SM90 when I need to. It is very effective at controlling insects and for fungal diseases. I've heard tho, it's not the best for the microherd for those like me that are growing organic, but sometimes one has to opt for the lesser of the two evils. What's your take on its negative effects to the herd?

Nice work as usual. You have nice photography skills too. Green grows.

Top Bottom