Jack test's APTUS Nutrients with several base nutes

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
So after a couple years of growing and using every nutrien out there I always felt like it was one big science experement, I have had some really good results with almost every base nute out there but have had different results with addatives such as Big Bud Overdrive Moab Hammerhead. This will be a run with the same strain White Fire x Fire Alien #37 same lights 5 rows total in each row 3-4x8 tabels 2 x 1000 watt over every tray CO2 and Roots Organic soil in 4x4 smart pots growing in beds. Each base nute will get the full Aptus regamine with nothing else added. The plants where vegged for 14 days and flipped so today is day 3 of flip.Base nutes will be HEAVY 16,Advance sensi A +B,Bio Bloom,Pure Blend Pro soil. Sorry for the crappy pics I will have my camera with me the rest of the grow..All mixtures will be done based on a 100 gallon rez straight RO. Week 1 flower first add 60 ml Fasilitor second add base nutes at 850 ppm 0.5 conversion start boost 100ml pH TO 6.2.

Jack tests aptus nutrients with several base nutes
Jack tests aptus nutrients with several base nutes 2
Jack tests aptus nutrients with several base nutes 3
Jack tests aptus nutrients with several base nutes 4
Jack tests aptus nutrients with several base nutes 5
Jack tests aptus nutrients with several base nutes 6
Jack tests aptus nutrients with several base nutes 7
Jack tests aptus nutrients with several base nutes 8
Jack tests aptus nutrients with several base nutes 9
Jack tests aptus nutrients with several base nutes 10
sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah its on and crackin bro gonna be another epic grow I'm sure,I'm subbed for the ride can't wait to see how the test's turn out rock it out!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Gonna be a beautiful show and will be really interesting see how these base nutes compare!

sdgrower

sdgrower

Thanks for dropping the $$$$'s and giving us an unbiased Aptus test. I am looking forward to the results.
:animbong:

los0420

los0420

so do u still do coco beds i remember u saying that u where gonna switch from roots organic to straight coco and you are using aptus additives guessing they dont have a base nutrient

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Jack hows the grow going, I'm hoping that AN kicks ass, b.c that what I have been running...LOL :cool:

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
Ill be keeping a eye on this one. Aptus really grabs my attention.

KingNeptune

KingNeptune

Longtime Reader first time posting, first want to thank all that lend their time to sharing info that might help others in their quest for their own Holy Grail.

Well I am 2 weeks away from finishing off my first run with Aptus with PureBlend Pro soil and I'm very happy with the results and I'm interested to see what base nutes you recommend after this run Jack. I liked the simplicity of the PBP but it did seem to bump our PH down alot. How many ml's /gal on the PBP?

I'm not as big a show only (9x9) with (2) 1000 & (2) 600 doing a coco/perlite blend in 3 gal smart pots. I feed once a day and it does recirculate but I do change out 20 gal res every 3-4 days. My plants never looked healthier and the colas continue to put out new growth. The stretch factor was the least I have ever seen and the colas are stacked. Definitely 1 of the healthiest crops I have had in a long time and def using Aptus again.

I will post more on my results in a couple weeks but so far I'm a Believer.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I will update this at the end of the week with pics from week 1 - 8 in flower the rooms are hanging as of today and I can say with out a doubt the room with Heavy 16 plus Aptus crushed everything. And the smallest yielding room was the Pure Blend Pro room.. Pics coming I have quiet a few up in the Flower pic section..JACK

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

Love the thread Jack. I've wanted to try Heavy 16 on my tables. Havn't seen it at any hydro shops in washington state. The Aptus nutes omg they are expensive. Would Have to be a huge yield difference to spend that much on it.

KingNeptune

KingNeptune

Thanks Jack again for running this test you really help out a lot!
Looks like I'm getting some Heavy 16 for my next session :) Too bad we choose the least of the 3 but I guess there's no where to go but up from here.

In regards to the price Doc I hear you but it's so concentrated it really seemed to go pretty far and the results have both myself (15yrs exp) and my neighbor (30yrs exp) convinced this stuff is legit and worth it. Just my opinion tho based on using GH for years, Advanced Nutes, H&G most recently and now I'm an Aptus Believer.

purpleberry

purpleberry

The Aptus line looks very interesting, esp the Fasilitor. I looked at it today at a shop. Problem is it cost $$$ alot. My problem isnt so much spending that much if it works that good, But does it really cost that much to produce? Its looks like its pretty much a silica product with a few other things. At those prices i have to have some one give me a reason it cost that much to bottle. Its like paying advanced for some of there stuff cost a few dollars to fill a bottle and is marked up 50x .
The guys at the shop had it for a few weeks and still couldnt sell any, the prices make people run.

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

The Aptus line looks very interesting, esp the Fasilitor. I looked at it today at a shop. Problem is it cost $$$ alot. My problem isnt so much spending that much if it works that good, But does it really cost that much to produce? Its looks like its pretty much a silica product with a few other things. At those prices i have to have some one give me a reason it cost that much to bottle. Its like paying advanced for some of there stuff cost a few dollars to fill a bottle and is marked up 50x .
The guys at the shop had it for a few weeks and still couldnt sell any, the prices make people run.

I'm always amazed by statements like this being I'm involved in manufacturing. Your paying for years of development, testing, salaries, labs, experts, rents, electricity, packaging, printing, marketing, if it's made in Holland than your paying for freight all of this shit cost somebody a ton of cash. Then the hydro shops charge their usual 100% markup to retail it. So sure once you get through all this other pain in the ass stuff and fight the fight you have the final product ready to squirt out of the machines than the production runs are not so high. But surely people want to make a profit and they want to get their money back from the years it took to get there. Because it didn't happen over night. Should people be gouging for their products no. Competitive prices yes. But people have to get their investments back and make profit to survive. Not just skim by and barely make it. Does it cost Starbucks $3.00 to make you nice large cup of coffee and charge you $4.95? No but people still buy the shit. Tired of people undervaluing what it takes and the actual costs to get there to make a great product. You go APTUS!

Sorry Jack had to say my peace back to the APTUS topic.

purpleberry

purpleberry

Samcro im very aware of this, and ive even made the same statements as you just did. But did you see how much this stuff cost? 1 gallon of Fasilitor is $2,000+ << I see its not watered down and you use low dose, but thats alot for a gallon of anything. I tried to find silicic acid and i didnt find any by the gallon. I just like dont like to hear theres $5 worth of shit in a bottle that cost that much.
After watching there utube videos i see there is alot that goes into there bottles and every thing sounds good, Im going to give it a run with there full line with sensi or some sort of A&B. There setup will cost 2-4 times what anything else from botanicare or canna would cost me. But even a small increase can pay for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom