Jack test's APTUS Nutrients with several base nutes

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Resinable

Resinable

Well, for my part I hope my comments were not interpreted as antagonistic; there should be nothing threatening about posing honest questions. I remain open minded about whether or not Aptus nuts are "worth it" or not. I will be very curious to see Jack's test of Aptus and base nutrients vs. just base nutrients.

I have nothing but respect for Jack's growing skills; they are obviously considerable to any one who has seen his threads. More than that I really appreciate the generosity he has displayed in sharing pics and info of his work on these forums.

I am skeptical by nature so if someone were to tell me they hit 2.4 per light I would normally reserve doubts but with the pics Jack posted I certainly believe it. I have never achieved that kind of yield; I used to be ecstatic to hit two per but from now on I won't feel any satisfaction unless I get 2.5. Thanks Jack!

Anyway as Jack said "this is not any magic addative its hard work and loving what you do.. " and as Dankworth and Outwest commented that environmental conditions are critical to getting results . . . some times people get the wrong idea and think they can just drop some dollars on bottles of nuts and not do the much harder work of dialing in their grow techniques and environments . . . and then they wonder why they don't get results.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

View attachment 215036 View attachment 215037 View attachment 215035 View attachment 215035 View attachment 215034 View attachment 215033 View attachment 215032 View attachment 215031 View attachment 215030 View attachment 215029 Here is a couple of past runs I have done this is not any magic addative its hard work and loving what you do.. This is for the doubters point me to another grow doing this every run...:cool:
I'm a doubter, not of your skills but I doubt that it's the nutes that are making the plants that great. I'm a believer that your skills are what's making the plants look good, unless you are using PGR's, making a balanced nute ratio is just as good as Aptus imo. I'll point you to your own grows before you had aptus nutes, I think it's the driver not the car in this situation, but that's just my opinion.

J

Jellybean

Jack whats up man, looking good as usual. Do you flood those trays? Or is their a drip system setup. Thanks bro. Peace.

NebulasINbloom

NebulasINbloom

Yup, I use Aptus. It's the beez knees. I saw your Under Current journal off of google, and made an account to check it out. I'm glad I did. The guys behind Aptus are legit, very legit. Tip of the cap to you, Jack. You got 2.5# a plant on the Under Current and you're trying amino boosters in dirt :) Love it!

Cheers,
Neb

redeye

redeye

hi jackmayoffer
a bit off topic but when you are growing in coco coir what ph do you use for veg and then for bloom please...
thanks..
fantastic pics as usual by the way...

R

ReCway

Jack,

After fucking around with so many different nutes I am sold on your recipe. I know you have said that you use Heavy 16 and aptus and teas. Can you please list EXACTLY what your feeding schedule is? I.E

DO you follow the aptus feeding program but only feed it once a week? That is what I understood from you post.

R

ReCway

Jack

also what brand teas do you use and how often.I saw that they are benie teas but who makes em?
Thanks Homie

You are a inspiration to all of us small fish. You make my 10k grow look like a 4x4 tent.... lol

R

ReCway

Never mind figured it all out.. Just need to know what kind of teas you are using?

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

Huh? When did this happen and why? Are you talking just the store you buy from pulled it or are talking about something more?

montanamike1

montanamike1

Hey Jack, I've followed your posts for a long time and learned quite a bit, as well as buying my own test 4 bucket UC after seeing what you're doing in them-

What are your thoughts on mixing synthetics and organics together (like Soul Synthetics, for example)? I ask because I am very curious about using Aptus additives with liquid organic base nutrients- some say that the mixture of synthetic and organic is the next step forwards, some say a step backwards. Not to hijack your thread, just curious about applying Aptus to organic dirt.
Thanks bro, keep killin it!

BCrocker

BCrocker

Good thread.. Looking forward to the pics. Hey Jack, can you explain your system in those pictures for holding up the plants? Looks like a combo of chain, and trellis?

Top Bottom