Jack The Ripper In The House!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Hey whats up farmers hope all is good in your neck of the woods!

Here is my current batch of ladies it's all Jack The Ripper 16 clones in 6.5l square pots,grown in organic soil cut with perlite Im on day 1 of 12/12 and snapped these pics a few days before the flip!

00190.JPG

00494.JPG

00291.JPG

003103.JPG

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Lookin good, those girls are about to blow up! everything looks healthy and clean, very nice. Its about to be a forest in there. I'll be watching.

-Meeks

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That JTRhas some crazy ass stretch. Hope u got enough room in there. Good luck with them girls. I can't wait to see them stack up nugs.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Very healthy lookin plant.. I like how there a the same size.. I always run different strains & I get all kind of different size plants.. I want 2 do a full run with only 1 strain 1 of these days.. There's just so many killer strains I can't pick 1..

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Cheers meeks stopped by your thread looking awesome as well!

yo what up rival hope all is good, the pheno I have doesen't stretch at all just gets bushy but im sure there is a few phenos!

yo MG thx bro..Im the exact same I can never do it i always run a few strains and have to deal with plants shadowing others but it's really nice to have a few flavours to choose from come chop time, but I wanted to do a run with just one strain and see what happens so far im loving how uniform they are!

here is some pics of last run with this clone!

01342.JPG

01536.JPG

01440.JPG
01047.JPG

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Thanks for stopping by Mitch, I have seen some friends that grow every plant as a different strain, and let me tell you, I can't handle that chaos! If this is your first run going with all one strain you are in for a treat. all your plants will be happy or unhappy, and fixing problems is very simple. No guess work relating to why 2 plants are showing deficiency and 2 plants have nutrient burn. All one big reservoir for mixing, not custom mini batches for each plant. All in all just super simple. But you hit the nail on the head. I am SO sick of the strain I grew last run, over a lb of Cataract Kush harvested last May, and I still have more than a few ounces to smoke. Its bomb smoke don't get me wrong, but having a few ounces of 5-6 strains would have made the extra work almost worth it!

-Meeks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

For sure meeks iv'e been there this is first run ever doing all one strain mind you im no vet this is only my 2nd 3rd year growing still a rookie lol,but usually I run the mix pack, I have had some amazing results and some not so amazing results but everytime I run jack she is killer weed!

Haven't tried the cataract kush yet but it's on the list throw some pics up of the buds if you get a chance would love to see her finished!

S

sensisaint

whats up bro looking nice in there,and i see you went with one strain this round. good luck homie. lets blaze 1 .peace

K

kes5480

Thanks for stopping by Mitch, I have seen some friends that grow every plant as a different strain, and let me tell you, I can't handle that chaos! If this is your first run going with all one strain you are in for a treat. all your plants will be happy or unhappy, and fixing problems is very simple. No guess work relating to why 2 plants are showing deficiency and 2 plants have nutrient burn. All one big reservoir for mixing, not custom mini batches for each plant. All in all just super simple. But you hit the nail on the head. I am SO sick of the strain I grew last run, over a lb of Cataract Kush harvested last May, and I still have more than a few ounces to smoke. Its bomb smoke don't get me wrong, but having a few ounces of 5-6 strains would have made the extra work almost worth it!

-Meeks

Damn a pound of bud last u a long ass time bro.. thats like 17months.
now thats self control...or maybe not everyone is a heavy smoker..lol right?
idk im medicated...
good night farm

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

must be medicated cause may was only 5 months ago not 17 lol! but i was thinking about that and if you round it down to a pound for 16 months which would be you smoking an oz a month and i got lots of buddies who don't smoke that much, so a pound lasting someone who doesen't smoke that much isn't too crazy when i think about it, but the way i smoke I could never stretch one that long tho, I think were in the same boat kes lol:cool0041:

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Damn a pound of bud last u a long ass time bro.. thats like 17months.
now thats self control...or maybe not everyone is a heavy smoker..lol right?
idk im medicated...
good night farm

LOL 17 months, def a little medicated. try counting that one on a calendar kes haha!

must be medicated cause may was only 5 months ago not 17 lol! but i was thinking about that and if you round it down to a pound for 16 months which would be you smoking an oz a month and i got lots of buddies who don't smoke that much, so a pound lasting someone who doesen't smoke that much isn't too crazy when i think about it, but the way i smoke I could never stretch one that long tho, I think were in the same boat kes lol:cool0041:

MITCH! you win the prize for being able to count! your prize is a kindergarten diploma! hahaha! yea 5 months and 17.5 ounces is plenty of bud. especially when 6 out of 7 bowls in a day are covered in a heavy layer of hash. . . I don't consider myself a light smoker, but i'm not sure if I want to brag about being a heavy smoker either? like yea I love smoking huge snappers and big hash or oil rips but even if it did take someone 17 months to get through a pound I would just give them props for not flushing it down the toilet sooner. Like I said to start all this off, after 5 months I'm fucking sick of the one strain I have. Moral of this story, don't grow only one strain per harvest unless your next harvest is right around the corner.

-Meeks :cool0041:

edit: I just remembered I was also out of town for a month and a half over summer so its really 3.5 months. not even 5 haha.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

LOL 17 months, def a little medicated. try counting that one on a calendar kes haha!

MITCH! you win the prize for being able to count! your prize is a kindergarten diploma! hahaha! yea 5 months and 17.5 ounces is plenty of bud. especially when 6 out of 7 bowls in a day are covered in a heavy layer of hash. . . I don't consider myself a light smoker, but i'm not sure if I want to brag about being a heavy smoker either? like yea I love smoking huge snappers and big hash or oil rips but even if it did take someone 17 months to get through a pound I would just give them props for not flushing it down the toilet sooner. Like I said to start all this off, after 5 months I'm fucking sick of the one strain I have. Moral of this story, don't grow only one strain per harvest unless your next harvest is right around the corner.

-Meeks :cool0041:

edit: I just remembered I was also out of town for a month and a half over summer so its really 3.5 months. not even 5 haha.

Lmao meeks...I agree with you for sure,i love my bowls with some hash or keif on top as well and most of the times my jars dissapear pretty quickly as well,and if you can make your weed last props to you plus if you can take a few days off inbetween smoking you really get the full effects of MJ all over again and get really highhhhhh, I took 2 days off from smoking a few months ago and haven't done that for years and when I hit my first bong after such a short break I got destroyed lol and id say im a pretty heavy smoker,so it is actually worth it if you can go without for a bit but probly be awhile before I do that again lol! Damn im a pot head!

X

xRedkiller03x

Dude u better scrog them sexy plants. i mean they look so even and perfect it will increase ur yield by alot!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Lmao meeks...I agree with you for sure,i love my bowls with some hash or keif on top as well and most of the times my jars dissapear pretty quickly as well,and if you can make your weed last props to you plus if you can take a few days off inbetween smoking you really get the full effects of MJ all over again and get really highhhhhh, I took 2 days off from smoking a few months ago and haven't done that for years and when I hit my first bong after such a short break I got destroyed lol and id say im a pretty heavy smoker,so it is actually worth it if you can go without for a bit but probly be awhile before I do that again lol! Damn im a pot head!

tolerance breaks are the shit! for the last 2 years in a row I have done an extended tolerance break with some friends leading up to april 20 (4/20). 2 years ago we did no smoking for 2 weeks before 4/20, and last year we did no smoking for 420 hours (2.5 weeks) before 4/20. HAHA just gotta have fun with it otherwise you get bored. That first hit after a break, 2 days or 2 weeks is always worth it! Try a longer one the next time you get the motivation, weed is great, but its a totally different ball game trying to do things sober for a while once you have been a 24/7 stoner for a couple years like I was/am, and sobriety can be fun and entertaining in its own ways. I always end up coming back to being a full time stoner within a couple weeks tho.

Dude u better scrog them sexy plants. i mean they look so even and perfect it will increase ur yield by alot!

I support that Scrog idea as well (thats how I do it), especially in small tent set-ups, But it looks like his plants are a little over veged for a nice scrog at this point, and like you said, his canopy is so even he doesn't even really need the scrog. I say for this run keep it a sea of green like you have it Mitch and as long as this phenotype doesn't stretch like you said, you should be golden.

Can't wait to see those *edit* buDs start forming, I was also under the impression this strain was a stretcher so I can't wait to see how the colas develop on this no stretch phenotype.

-Meeks :bong2::confused0059::giggle (all this sobriety talk made me wanna smoke even more weed)

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

tolerance breaks are the shit! for the last 2 years in a row I have done an extended tolerance break with some friends leading up to april 20 (4/20). 2 years ago we did no smoking for 2 weeks before 4/20, and last year we did no smoking for 420 hours (2.5 weeks) before 4/20. HAHA just gotta have fun with it otherwise you get bored. That first hit after a break, 2 days or 2 weeks is always worth it! Try a longer one the next time you get the motivation, weed is great, but its a totally different ball game trying to do things sober for a while once you have been a 24/7 stoner for a couple years like I was/am, and sobriety can be fun and entertaining in its own ways. I always end up coming back to being a full time stoner within a couple weeks tho.

I support that Scrog idea as well (thats how I do it), especially in small tent set-ups, But it looks like his plants are a little over veged for a nice scrog at this point, and like you said, his canopy is so even he doesn't even really need the scrog. I say for this run keep it a sea of green like you have it Mitch and as long as this phenotype doesn't stretch like you said, you should be golden.

Can't wait to see those bugs start forming, I was also under the impression this strain was a stretcher so I can't wait to see how the colas develop on this no stretch phenotype.

-Meeks :bong2::confused0059::giggle (all this sobriety talk made me wanna smoke even more weed)

I can't really get into scrog because I always have the chance that I'll need to move my plants and shut tent down for a couple hours just for security reasons and when I have this many plants I like to move them around the tent as well!

And meeks I hope u meant buds forming and not bugs cause last thing I want is any lil critters eating my ladies lol!

weird I was always under the impression that JTR wasn't a stretchy strain at all maybe I just haven't seen that pheno but mine only gets bushy and when you flip her she just forms buds not branches and frosty buds at that!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
I apologize for saying I can't wait to see bugs in your garden! I have edited my post, lol def a typo.

Also, I have zero experience hands on with JTR, just read about it through seed advertising like the following (mods I am not sure about link rules, please delete and let me know if this is not ok, I am just using it to show where I saw the stretch):

-Meeks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

what size tent/light are you running? _ nice lush SOG ;)

The tent is 4x4x7 feet and is equipped with 1000w digital hps with a 6inch active air inline fan for extracting hot air and is also hooked to a 6inch mountain fresh carbon filter for smell and finally there is a 4 inch elicent inline fan bringing in fresh air and 2 honeywell fans to move some air around pretty basic setup!

hey meeks I knew what u meant just a funny typo, you would have to be a real dickhead to come on the farm and wish bugs on peeps crops lmao!

and they do list jtr as a stretcher weird I bet there is a stretchy pheno still in the pack to be found but this pheno is the bees knees imo!

This outdoor headband im smoking is :pimp:

Top Bottom