Jack The Ripper In The House!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

just pulled them all out of tent and im pretty pumped they are looking sweet and hopefully i get some decent weight!

01261.JPG

S

sensisaint

whats up mitchy. been off the farm for a bit. life jujst gets crazy. bro your killing it, the jtr look super sick,pure fire. i got to see these ladies last week and oh my do the ever reek and the trichs are unreal. good job again homie. talk soon

surferbum6900

surferbum6900

They look great
Congrats my friend and be
Sure to keep us updated on weight and quality
Much luv surferbum

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

whats up mitchy. been off the farm for a bit. life jujst gets crazy. bro your killing it, the jtr look super sick,pure fire. i got to see these ladies last week and oh my do the ever reek and the trichs are unreal. good job again homie. talk soon

thx bro...yah shit been crazy lately man hope your doing fine we will chill and blaze a massive session new yrs day...thx again fo the beans I think the deadhead is next I just germed a ton of shit but literally had worst germ rate ever I did something wrong cause i never have problems with them oh well back to the seed box:party0044:

They look great
Congrats my friend and be
Sure to keep us updated on weight and quality
Much luv surferbum

I will do a solid report when they snipped and dried...and thx for checking her out bro!

sebastien420

sebastien420

shit dude!you've become famous with this one....good job on the grow,cant wait to blaze a sesh

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

shit dude!you've become famous with this one....good job on the grow,cant wait to blaze a sesh

LOL...yes we will blaze a big session just gotta get rid of this hangover first to many heineken's last night and this morning...happy new yr bro!

Happy New Year farmers....im feeling the heinekens and champange this am!
Well got em all snipped up on thursday night and they hanging now drying.....here is a few pics of them and yes there is a couple nanners this clone seems to always shoot them late!

002115.JPG

005117.JPG

004114.JPG

003119.JPG

002116.JPG

001107.JPG

Jack Stackman

Jack Stackman

I'm here right on time for the harvest! Those ladies got good n frosty....

Jay Es :smiley_joint:

sebastien420

sebastien420

excelent job! that looks like a small bic...lol...just kidding, those look huge beside the beer bottle...nice work.......what u doing today??

sebastien420

sebastien420

can we turn some to budder...... it would taste sooo good...mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Dude...you killed it! Awesome grow. I was just looking at JTR on the tude. If I drop that cash, I can blame you! LOL

Grow Safe

SDC

S

ScrOGer

Great frosty colas! nice work you did there. you should be stoked.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Congrats Mitch! :harvest::harvest:

I will be glued to you headband thread to see if you can work your magic twice.

-Meeks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

I'm here right on time for the harvest! Those ladies got good n frosty....

Jay Es :smiley_joint:

great time to drop by for sure thx for checking her out!

Looks great bro. Nice work.

thx alot man...good luck on the GPD2!

excelent job! that looks like a small bic...lol...just kidding, those look huge beside the beer bottle...nice work.......what u doing today??

yoooo,they some pretty big nugs for this pheno it never gets that big just frosty as can be..just chillin might have plans tonight if not ill give u a call and we will blazeeee!

can we turn some to budder...... it would taste sooo good...mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

yah wouldent be a bad idea..the trim is insane gonna run some dry sieve from it tonight shit should melt!

Dude...you killed it! Awesome grow. I was just looking at JTR on the tude. If I drop that cash, I can blame you! LOL

Grow Safe

SDC

LOL....I think you will be happy with a pack for sure...looking forward to seeing your grow journal with her lol....cheers bro!

Great frosty colas! nice work you did there. you should be stoked.

thx scroger im really happy with the outcome she smells awesome and the bag appeal is special!

Congrats Mitch! :harvest::harvest:

I will be glued to you headband thread to see if you can work your magic twice.

-Meeks

whats up meeks thx alot Im glad she is over and came in nicely will have some dried bud shots soon, trimmed her on thursday and she is already crispy and smoking great! taste just like grapefruits and fresh celery mixed together mmmmm.....Just gonna throw lil update on HB hopefully I can do some majic with her 2!

00787.JPG

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

well I trimmed these thursday morning and they are dry after 5 days stems are snapping there actually a lil drier then I like but it's been really hot and dry in my place lately so I can see why they dried a lil quicker!

Final weight- just over 22 ounces (not bad considering she isn't a big yielder!

made some dry sift from the trim and damn this stuff is a lung expander...smoking some hits of it in the roor and I am sailin!

thats it for this thread thx to everyone who took the time to comment much appreciated!!!

006110.JPG

005118.JPG

004115.JPG

003120.JPG

001108.JPG

00982.JPG

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031: Hey Mitchy stellar job bro you really did a nice job IMHO yield always comes second to quality and it looks like you got some superior quality there much props also id snort that kief hahahaha jkd mane take care homie and stay high on that beautiful JTR

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

The Frost

The Frost

Nice, that looks awesome. Great job from start to finish.
Now it's time to head to your other show ;).

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice nug shots bud! Congrats on the chop... :harvest:

S

sensisaint

whats up homieÉ amazing job on the jtr. you killed it bro,super sick pics and the nugs are pure fire no doubt. keep it up bro. cant wait to taste these ladies. hit me up when you free homie,have some tasters for ya too. peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom