Jack The Ripper In The House!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GrimloxK

Yo mitch are you serious with those pics...they gotta be photoshopped man lol

If they are real lol...then that is a fantastic job...like I said before I envy. so damn frosty it's ridiculous.

Now don't get gassed up...remain humble and keep growing great stuff.

sebastien420

sebastien420

as are old friend stevie cheebie always said.....(smoke me up son)...lol

kashif

kashif

very nice job man through out the grow ....hopefully it tasted as good as it looks

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Beautiful nuggs bro! Really, really nice. Yours remind me of my JTR keeper. Smells like "country time" lemonade mix and she tastes pretty much like she smells. Maybe a little more orange type citrus in the taste. Nice sativa head all in a 60 day flower. Hard to beat fo sho. :bong2:

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

:evilgrin0031: Hey Mitchy stellar job bro you really did a nice job IMHO yield always comes second to quality and it looks like you got some superior quality there much props also id snort that kief hahahaha jkd mane take care homie and stay high on that beautiful JTR

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

thx alot chef she was a fun grow and turned out amazing...the smoke is great my friends really loving it and so am I she hits very hard....Kinda pissed tho thrips are back in my garden and they did some damage on my headbands already but hopefully i got them taken care of!

cheers homie ill check out yo shit in a bit!

Beautiful Nuggage.. Great Job.....

thx D means alot coming from you....you grow some fire bro!

Nice, that looks awesome. Great job from start to finish.
Now it's time to head to your other show ;).

thx frost she went great and the finished product is some fire...got thrips back in my garden battling them right now will update headbands soon need to get batteries for cam!

Nice nug shots bud! Congrats on the chop... :harvest:

thx alot shady the buds are tasty and get you pretty damn high so im smiling!

cheers homie!

whats up homieƉ amazing job on the jtr. you killed it bro,super sick pics and the nugs are pure fire no doubt. keep it up bro. cant wait to taste these ladies. hit me up when you free homie,have some tasters for ya too. peace

thx bro....hope u enjoy the testers let me know how she smokes!! and thx again for the thai crosses gonna rock them soon!

Yo mitch are you serious with those pics...they gotta be photoshopped man lol

If they are real lol...then that is a fantastic job...like I said before I envy. so damn frosty it's ridiculous.

Now don't get gassed up...remain humble and keep growing great stuff.

lol...scouts honor no photoshop used just some stoned camera work.....really appreciate the comments and you staying tuned the good vibe always help...and im trying not to get gassed just keeping it real!

as are old friend stevie cheebie always said.....(smoke me up son)...lol

lol green face included......hope u liked her bro!!! thx for the budder!

very nice job man through out the grow ....hopefully it tasted as good as it looks

yes it taste just as good for sure....just like she smells...lemon pine sap/sour candy funk!

very nice I heard this is up there in THC

yes she has some decent thc for sure she can lift you up fast and send you sailing...cheers bro!

Great job all the way through!..

thx alot woody really appreciate you checking out the thread thx for the good vibes brotha!

Beautiful nuggs bro! Really, really nice. Yours remind me of my JTR keeper. Smells like "country time" lemonade mix and she tastes pretty much like she smells. Maybe a little more orange type citrus in the taste. Nice sativa head all in a 60 day flower. Hard to beat fo sho. :bong2:

thx alot jack......she is super sativa for sure and smells like lemon pine sap/sour gummy funk really a mouth watering smell..and has some grapefruit in it too....she come down at 58 days for me and is perfect high!

cheers bro!

Haze

Haze

Smoked my last JTR spliff with the Chef last night after a rockstar dinner. Cheers.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Smoked my last JTR spliff with the Chef last night after a rockstar dinner. Cheers.

cheers bro glad u liked her we will puff some more soon!

got some batteries for cam and snapped some pictures of the JTR cured up, she smokes so good and really expands the lungs and produces a really up beat racey high will do a proper smoke report in that section soon...enjoy!!

01071.JPG

01171.JPG

01265.JPG

01357.JPG

01848.JPG

02427.JPG

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Wow Mitchy thats the shit right there bro nice bud shot outstanding job again my friend take care and stay high

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

:evilgrin0031:Wow Mitchy thats the shit right there bro nice bud shot outstanding job again my friend take care and stay high

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Thx again bro....was checking out your thread and it is looking awesome as well those babies really blew up and that headband hash looked great.....cheers

X

xchronic420

MitchyNugz love your jtr grow man i got sum beans my self subcool needs to get growers jtr pics on hes web page thay will sale out fast man ive got mine in veg now any tips will be a lot of help peace

philly kush

philly kush

Yo Mitchy that JTR looks KILLA! Great job nicely done.PEACE N HAPPY GARDENING!!!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz love your jtr grow man i got sum beans my self subcool needs to get growers jtr pics on hes web page thay will sale out fast man ive got mine in veg now any tips will be a lot of help peace

yo whats up bro...thx for the kind words and checking out the grow....yah that would be nice to have pics posted on his site for reference but Im Guessing sub likes to show his grows which are pretty pimp....as far as growing her she is actually one of the easier strains that I have ran she doesen't need to much food in veg and remains a nice green plant I find she does better untopped and giving some veg time she seems to grow to a nice bush with no training...I grow in organic soil with FloraNova 2 part with some additives, not sure how you are running her? this is how I feed her exactly!

Organic soil cut with perlite

VEG PER GALLON OF FILTERED WATER

Young Clones- 2.5ml humic Black....2.5ml FloraNova Grow......1ml Floralicious Plus....2.5ml cal-mag!

After 2 weeks vegging I increase to 5ml humic black.......5ml FloraNova Grow....1ml Floralicious Plus.......5ml cal-mag.....and 5ml Organic Sucanut!

Then when I flip to 12/12 I feed them the same veg feed till I start seeing some buds then I start introducing some bloom food!

5ml humic black.....2.5ml Floranova Grow.....2.5ml Floranova Bloom....1ml Floralicious Plus.....5ml cal-mag and I usually do the sucanut every other feeding or sometimes less then that!

I'll do this for a couple feedings and then cut the nitrogen out and the Humic Black and Increase the bloom dosage to 5ml per gal!

Then around week four I introduce some Kool-Bloom Liquid

5ml bloom......1ml floralicous Plus.....2.5ml Kool Bloom Liquid....5ml cal-mag....5ml sucanut....Drip Clean(optional) just tried this product and I liked it used 2.5ml per gal until final Fush!

With this program I would go feed,feed,water......feed,feed,flush!
feed twice in a row then just plain water then feed twice again but give them a good flush after with plain water....and for last 10-14 days give them plain water!

hope this helps you out a bit But like i said she seems to be an easy grow!

slowly increase the Kool Bloom to 5ml per gal and a week before flush

Yo Mitchy that JTR looks KILLA! Great job nicely done.PEACE N HAPPY GARDENING!!!

Thx alot bro appreciate it hows that royal PK smoking????

philly kush

philly kush

smokin nice just harvested some 2day i posted some pix in the color purple thread

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
:pimp:Very nice job brother! tGA gear is some of my all time favs! Love the JTR!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

smokin nice just harvested some 2day i posted some pix in the color purple thread

awesome bro Ill check out the pics for sure!

:pimp:Very nice job brother! tGA gear is some of my all time favs! Love the JTR!

thanks alot EG......they have some nice strains for sure.....just germed the rest of my deep purples but none went for me gonna have to snag another pack possibly found a sick purple pheno in this pack just didnt get cuttings!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Alright I figure I would document this and just put it in this thread since it is still JTR related!!

I always hear how plants grow alot faster in coco but never tried it myself, Ive ran either soiless or organic soil in my short career so I figured I would transfer 2 JTR clones,1 in organic soil and 1 in the coco and see if there is any difference in growth.....The clones are small and in a lil ruff shape as well so it will be a good test to see which comes back the fastest as well....I know lots of ppl have already done comparisons like this I just thought I would try it out for myself!

clones will be transfered in a day or 2......1 in Horbitec Organic soil and 1 in cocotek and both will have perlite added in mix and will go 2 a 1 gallon pot and see how long they can maintain in that pot!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Cool test Mitch, what kind of coco are you working with there? What made you decide to use pearlite with the coco also? Keep us posted!

-Meeks

Napata

Napata

Yeah... there are a few JTR phenos floating around my area, and people are saying the same thing... thats its not all that... But like you said... they havent had this pheno. Its killer smoke. I gave some to a friend to smoke and he was tripping out, asking me what the hell I gave him. I rolled a j and gave it to some heavy smokers I know and they were blown back by it.

I also recently made some CannaCaps with JTR. Buds, not trim. I followed the recipe like usually, but these ones came out super potent, since I used the JTR. The collective owner that I gave them too actually got mad at me because they were so strong and he gave one to a family member of his that got a little too high off of em.

So yeah... its some very nice stuff. Fans leaves are frosty to the tips... stems are super frosty. Its an awesome plant. Its nice to see someone else with a good cut of it. I'll have to head back and check out your pics. Keep up the good work.. I'm subbed.
What canna cap recipe did u use?

Latest posts

Top Bottom