Jack the Ripper under microscope = strange

• Thread starter Moe.Red
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

It's strange, I have never seen a plant try to form a neural network. Should I be scared it is becoming self aware?

Seriously, anyone ever seen trichomes trying to form bridges like this before?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
There sticky and if they touch I’m guessing some will strand like this ... some of the strands look a lot like hair . Regards Od .

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
What did you use to take that video?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I few minutes before I posted it

not a web or something external I don’t believe. It’s like that lots of places some of them quite thick. Does not seem to happen on the buds as much as leaves. Only on the 2 out of 6 in this tent that are Jack the Ripper from seed

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Oh and they form in every direction not just along the same path like the trichomes were squeezed together and the released. In that scenario you would expect the strands to be generally in alignment.
I’m growing more of the same from seed right now I’ll see if it happens again and try to analyze what might be different about this plant post harvest.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have seen this checking trichomes with a scope. I always think they are really hairs but never can really pull off a hair.

i never put more thought into it though. I just figured its sticky and i must have touched them at some point.

the consistency of trichomes plant to plant can be different. Some form a harder meniscus some are very soft and sticky. Strain and even plant dependent imo.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

What did you use to take that video?

Sorry, read at first when did I take it.

It is on this

IMG 2280
IMG 2279

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

i never put more thought into it though. I just figured its sticky and i must have touched them at some point.

Yeah I'm not thinking too hard about this either unless I can find some way to understand why and have it be reproducible.

I know I'm dreaming, but this is my first grow with this plant and hoped it was indicative of something special like presence of THCV or something. Just looking for clues to solve the cannabis puzzle.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Trichome internet... confirmed trichome dating site.

Very cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom