• Tagged users None
P

pumpkinsass

4x4
Eye Hortilux Super HPS 1000 Watt Lamp
nutrients:
Dutch Master Gold + Add
started Botanicare nutrients supplementing guano tea at day 50

I wanted to show respect to The Green Avengers and show off some of Subcool’s genetics. I’ve only had the chance to grow a handful of different plants, but Jack The Ripper is my favorite at the moment. I'm at day 63 and plan to start flushing for a week or two starting day 65. I welcome comments. I'm always learning something new.

Jack the ripper
Jack the ripper 2
Jack the ripper 3
Jack the ripper 4
Jack the ripper 5
Jack the ripper 6
Jack the ripper 7
Jack the ripper 8
Jack the ripper 9
Jack the ripper 10
Jack the ripper 11
Jack the ripper 12
Jack the ripper 13
Jack the ripper 14
Jack the ripper 15
Jack the ripper 16
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking good bro gotta love JTR I got a journal going with her at 33 days now in flower nice to see some more ripper on the board!

P

pumpkinsass

I just looked at your thread. Your JTR is covered in trichomes. Have you grown out others from TGA.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

I just looked at your thread. Your JTR is covered in trichomes. Have you grown out others from TGA.

Yah the pheno I got is a sugar bomb develops mad trichs!

yours has got some nice sugar too

I have personally ran JTR, Deep Purple and Qleaner....The Qleaner I didn't find any keepers in the ones I popped but the DP I found an insanely purple pheno was small yielding smelled like mix berries and buds were 90% purple it was very nice but I never got to take any cuts of it so shes gone.....My buddy ran the Jacks Cleaner and it was amazing as well but im sure there is alot more of subs gear that is awesome!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Damn I keep hearing great things about the JTR.. She looks bomb bro!

:character0180:

jagle

jagle

that is some fire, looking at TGA's stuff dunno what to run but JTR made the short list after this

S

Sixth Alchemist

great photos, top notch! how did you get a great macro shot? very impressive

D

Dr. Gre3N ThUmB

Nice Plants dude. I grew a vortex out in a greenhouse it was huge and it seemed to be a decent yielder (11 oz). A million little nuggs, lol. It also has a very nice smell and taste, like a half rotten mango or something and will definitely ring your bell. This strain seems to be susceptible to powdery mildew and i wouldn't grow again though at least in that style of grow.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Grew most of TGA's seeds

A couple years ago I grew JTR, JC2, querkle, the Flav, and a few others I can't remember. They were great plants with very good potency and great tastes. I would grow some TGA gear anytime, great seeds. I've said before that you get a keeper in every pack, but I guess thats not true because Mitchynugz didn't get one in his Qleaner. Hope all is well with everyone

mal

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Still have half a pack mal might be a gem still hidden in there I only cracked half a pack and got 2 females I guess I should have posted that but Ive always been impressed with his gear compared to so many seed banks I have tried Sub actually has some potent really unique strains that always taste greeat!

P

pumpkinsass

great photos, top notch! how did you get a great macro shot? very impressive

Nice Plants dude. I grew a vortex out in a greenhouse it was huge and it seemed to be a decent yielder (11 oz). A million little nuggs, lol. It also has a very nice smell and taste, like a half rotten mango or something and will definitely ring your bell. This strain seems to be susceptible to powdery mildew and i wouldn't grow again though at least in that style of grow.

Thanks everyone for the comments. The camera is a thin Sony Cyber-Shot slide camera with a decent macro setting. It takes a steady hand and I have to cut them to size but it works.
I have Chernobyl in veg and just germinated a few Vortex. Thanks for the heads up about the mildew. Ill make sure to keep the humidity low.
out of curiosity, how long does everyone flush for. I want to get the best taste so I was feeding them Botanicare and guano tea for the past 10 days.

DSC00898
Top Bottom