Jackberry F3 = Only 2 females out of 35 seeds

• Thread starter Kief Stoned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

agreed

you dont need a seprate veg area if you have nothing in the flower room,just veg take cuts keep stuff veggeing til cuts root keep one for a mom flower it all out..

thats what i was thinking also

C

corners

I have two definite males, with good preflower development. No doubt they're males. The other two show no preflowers at all, which usually means they are girls. .

I think you have that backwards. If it has preflowers its a female. If it has a set of ball like structures they are males

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
I have some jackberry F3's on the way hope I don't strike out like that! My condolences.

G

growhi

I had an awful experience with the Jackberry line as well.

really what happened to you with these jack berrys then ?

and as for 35 seeds and only 2 been female thats very very unlucky !! but very possible ............................ allot of respected breeders dont buy into the enviromental theory ........ they tell us that seeds are predetermind male or female soo it is possible to get 33 males outa 35 same as it would be 33 females outa 35 ......................... but the odds are massive to that happening !

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
`Well I got to say I am a bit worried about the seeds from that time. I remembe Keff ordered his seeds about the same time I did. He got his before my order came. I ordered new blue diesel, killing fields f3, and jackbery. If your interested in what happened read my post about blue diesel. Out of 5 seeds poped 3f and 2m , Out of 3 females (third one is only at 3 weeks now) 2 so far hermied real bad.:hunter: and had some other problems.:sign0055: I'm not saying his seeds are bad and I found his customer service to be top notch! But so far it's not looking good for finding a keeper in this batch of seeds. I really wanted a blue diesel but these are not close to the blue diesels I have seen and the one plant really let some polen fly.It reminded me of the time I ran VIS Fuck'en incredible, and it was'nt. The did have some problems that I discribe in the blue diesel problem's? post. I will most likely not even run those other 5 seeds cause of the instability. I am going to brave the killing fields, in fact the 5 seeds are cracked and headed to the pot as soon as I get off here. I still am holding hope that its just the blue diesel batch but now I am a bit worried cause I should have the same seeds as KS.
Well guess it would be worth pop'n them just to see what the M/F ratio is. Lol If anyone has run the blue diesel I would like to see or at least hear how they turned out. so far with the 3 females I got 3 diferent phenos. Not bad looking plants and might have even been be an ok plant but can't take a risk like that. I hate seeds (in my smoke)and have to many projects backing up. Peace :passingjoint:

hpjsgla

hpjsgla

Not sure what my m to f ratio was but I like this strain so much I ordered another 10pk to fine a few more phenos. Mine came out beautiful. Super frosty, nice purple color and a super lemony blueberry aroma. I also just ordered the Shiva !! Sorry about your issues.
Cheers,
Daniel

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Update on m/f ratio. I poped 5 jackberry seeds and got 4 male's.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yeah this, to me, sounds like you just want more seeds.

everyone knows its like a box of chocolates, you never know what you will get, PERIOD.

thats why you research what you're looking for, and what you want.

you only need 1 good female anyways, just keep her.

or buy fems. but i mean this is the most positive love life way - the world doesnt revolve around you. you got at least one female thats good, 90% of the variables are on YOU not the grower for m/f ratios, so i mean you should be set, and thread closed!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

ive ran tons of sannie gear with nothing but great dank and great phenos. my jackberry's killlllled it. i do remember getting maybe 4-5 males in my KO kush f3's, but i wouldnt dare accuse or demand what type of sorcery is going on in my grow, im soooo thanksful he made those, still to this day some of the tastiest most reliable stock i've had.

once again, thanks sannie for it all.

BudderBreakfast

BudderBreakfast

yikes, that happens. once from tga i ordered plushberry and vortex....plushberry 4/5 males, vortex 5/5 females. that rough when that happens but hopefully you just exhausted your bad luck.

Top Bottom