Jackberry x Blue Kronic

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

These were gifted to me. I have 2 growing one is female, and the other unknown. Any tips or info on this particular cross would be helpful. Are they big feeders, stretch anything really. these sound like a wonderful group of genetics...can't wait.

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

It is a bummer nobody is , has run these girls. SHe is aprox 3' tall in a 3 gal pot of 1/3 peat, perl;ite, coir being fed FF tiger bloom and other stuff. The smell is strong even in veg, but now during the first few weeks of flowering she is eminating a extremely strong sweet fruity smell. The calyxes are starting off flushing with pinks and purples. El Monstre was the properr name for this pig. Will try to post some picts soon.

D

Dubsta

I'll get pics, I got a few of these going. I have one killer one going right now, seemed to do best topped, has a smell similar to one of those dry erase markers when growing. The buds get rock hard, mine the fan leafs will purple slightly during the last week and tells you when u chop.. I like the plant, my first one i was unsure cause of the smell yield but my next clone of it is doing perfect. The buds look very similar to Jack but not long running colas. Pics will come soon someone stole my camera.

S

sannie

This freebee was giving away and has the name ElMonstre.
For more info about this strain you can use the search engine on the farm or opengrow.com .

greetz sannie

D

Dubsta

mmmhh El monstre! Puffin on some dank nugs now.. good smoke, cant wait to try some more sannie strains. Killing Fields is next on my list. I need a new camera, the one i have pics look like shit and i dont like to post them lol

G

grimweeder

very nice smoke i got some as freebies only 2, 1 was female, it turned out very nice, i was growing jackberry alongside, it was similar in ways but from wot i remember had a much skunky an less fruity taste when compared to the JB. the buds also were not purple but green an very frosty the seemed to have a very frosty/milky colour in general.
i only grew it out with min. veg in 6.5L pot in coco an had some minor fert probs early on so didnt get the best out of her, the yeild was around an oz. i would like to try it again now i got shit sorted out an could give it a proper veg stuff.

Top Bottom