jackberry?

• Thread starter nononsense
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sannie

its not all about color remember purple tends to lack on potency folks!!

beautiful pics GK

I do not agree with you.
Al the colored strains that are coming from my hand will be as potent as it can be.
I am a big fan of smoking whole day and like to smoke the potent stuff with the best taste (and sannie is picky).
Killing fields is known for its great potency and Jackberry for here with cristal covered buds with fruity taste and smell.

As Joker said its al in the selections where you choose your plants to work with to make seeds, use only the best you can find and otherwise go further with the search as long as you find what you are looking for.

I do my selection most of the times online and show everyone what I am doing and why. We can not make it more transparant as it is now :damnhippie:
I love colored plants and will always love them :heart

greetz sannie

S

Steve Z

im not saying you cant find colored buds that arent potent, but over the history of cannabis that i have seen and been through (not just your strains but many others) i have noticed a great deal of herbs that are bred for color and not potency. not saying your one of them or anything, but all i was saying with that is the color of the herb isnt what people are going for. the color purple doesnt solve your pain issues or anxiety, its the potency.

with that being said, i feel that most people that hunt "good" weed and go for "purple" weed are often misinformed.

i mean im all about pretty weed but honestly if the herb that worked best for me looked like brick mec i'd be smokin that all day. fortunately that isnt the case :-D

G

gudkarma

no doubt, i didn't pick jackberry for the color.

though, i do understand that other people might choose a strain based solely on aesthetics (looks).

...that's their choice to make.

these people still have to grow, select properly, and nurture to the end to get purple buds.

...but you can't deny bag appeal.
...and other than lab results (math) potency is subjective.

i mean, what good is a pretty girl only to take her home & find out she has a sloppy & rotten cooter and a third eye on her back?

sure i wanted purple buds... but holding over 100 plants (sog) & running 2500w of electric at any given time... you can't believe it's the only reason.

jackberry has many traits i like : fast flowering, grows lush, aesthetic buds, easy to maintain, according to sannies shop 19% thc, etc...

i got my cloning time down from three weeks to 14 days tops. shit, im cloning jackberry for fun ...throwing rooted cuts in the trash casuse my space is full.

but that's just me & they way i do things. i was basing my initial jackberry plant slections on which showed preflowers first... then moving on to other things i liked about certain plants.

my question : are people who pay $450 for a 10 pack of whatever more or less informed than us?

breeders breed to give people what they think they'll want... sure they do it for love (like we do to)... but it's a product & a biz too.

if purple sells... make it purple.

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

it's funny to see how the peeps respond to what you do.

more often than not, and i dont want to start a flame war, i see a canna community full of haters, pseudo knowitalls, and frauds.

despite different opinion, i'll always continue do my thing.

Yeah, there are a lot of huge egos in the world cannabis community, no doubt. I just keep in mind that everyone knows something I don't know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom