Jackie O

• Thread starter manicgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organickat

We had this strain called orange crush that came around and it had a orange cream soda smell and taste with a very nice enjoyable high

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
nebu creation, jackie-o is aeric77's calio combined with jack candy, jack candy is a selection from jack flash...

hell yeah!!!!! there she is brotha!!!!!! Love the hand grenade flowers she produces.............here is my recent run of her.....think she is right at 50 daze here........

ganj on
bf

Jackie Ohhhhhhhh
Jackie2
Jackie3
G

ganjherbsmoke

ha a dispensary here near me has this in cuts and they claim it to be jack herrer and OG

far from it apparently and no where near as nice sounding as what those two would make!

sky high

sky high

This is Jackieberry. (Jackie-O x Blueberry) She was grown from s1 seeds. Found 2 phenos. I believe this one leans more to the BB side. The other pheno is making longer/larger colas that look more like Jackie clone nugs.

Either way, the smell comin' off this girl is incredible....

Nono20035
sky high

sky high

I hope my bro manic doesn't mind me bumpin' this and addin a few more photos of the "Jackieberry"

8.5 weeks. 3 phenos.

This one is stretching...not packin it on as it could have...and WAYYYY Jackie leaning.
I'm blastin the shit out of her with sidelight and she's tightening up but still has a bit of a weird structure.....

Nono 083
sky high

sky high

The second pheno is also a JO leaner...although there is some BB when you squeeze her.

This is #3.... the best smellin' one of em all...leaning hard into the BB but with JO still in the mix. VERY "cleaner" smelling.... if this doesn't taste incredible I'll be WAYYYY surprised. VERY frosty and tight nugged.

MANY thanks to my bro RockyMtnBuds for the gifted seeds!!

Nono 074
Nono 076
Nono 077
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow man! Looking great! Man I miss the Jackie O smell/taste...:hi

Latest posts

Top Bottom