Jack's 321 deficiency any thoughts or advice ?

• Thread starter kraken727
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kraken727

kraken727

Jacks 321 deficiency any thoughts or advice

Hey all I've been switching all my food over to Jack's 321 . Media is promix . Feeding at 1100 ppm ph 6.3 . Run offs are 800 ish and 6.1-6.2 ph temps are pretty constant at 78 during the day and 75 when they are sleeping . Humidity is 50-60 percent . 1000 w HP's fixtures in this room . Veg has been amazing but this time around the plants are yellowing . I've looked at alot of deficiency charts but not seeing a exact match . The yellow viens in the leafs stand out to me .. thinking sulphur deficiency for that . But also has a magnuisium deficiency look . Any ideas out there? Thx in advance

kraken727

kraken727

Note it's flowering in these photos . Kush strains . Also in flowering I'm using green genes bud booster formula

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

View attachment 1062304
Hey all I've been switching all my food over to Jack's 321 . Media is promix . Feeding at 1100 ppm ph 6.3 . Run offs are 800 ish and 6.1-6.2 ph temps are pretty constant at 78 during the day and 75 when they are sleeping . Humidity is 50-60 percent . 1000 w HP's fixtures in this room . Veg has been amazing but this time around the plants are yellowing . I've looked at alot of deficiency charts but not seeing a exact match . The yellow viens in the leafs stand out to me .. thinking sulphur deficiency for that . But also has a magnuisium deficiency look . Any ideas out there? Thx in advance
Whole plant pics in natural light

kraken727

kraken727

Whole plant pics in natural light
My camera lence is fucked so it's hard to get a pic of entire plant I can use my buddies phone I guess lol . But have no real way of getting natural like photo unfortunately that's why I took the pic of the leaves outside the room

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My camera lence is fucked so it's hard to get a pic of entire plant I can use my buddies phone I guess lol . But have no real way of getting natural like photo unfortunately that's why I took the pic of the leaves outside the room
Hard to tell without being able to see it. Sorry bro.

BowHammer

BowHammer

if nutes are on point and you are fertigating enough times per day and your PH is good then you have a root problem lock out problem

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Jack's 3/2 for veg. 3.6/2.4 for flower. Add magnesium sulfate if you are under LED or see a deficiency.

The only way people have deficiencies is when they try to tweak the recipe or have too many variables.

Top Bottom