Jacks Classic and CoCo Coir.

• Thread starter TALLDOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TALLDOG

TALLDOG

Hoping someone can help fill in the blanks.

i've had success on numerous grows. No real issues ... due to my remote location, and budget, I will be switching over to Jack's. I've seen good reviews and some exceptional results in hydro.
I am looking for basic info.

What are the EC and PPM ranges using Jacks Classics (veg & bloom).?
I have nitrogen and cal-mag to supplement if needed.
I am using tap water now, but will supplement or transition to RO at some point.
I've had excellent results using beneficial bacteria to promote root health. I will be using "re-charge" to treat every 7 to 10 days.
Even a good starting point would help. Thanks for any info you may have regarding "Jacks" 20 20 20 and jacks bloom 10 30 20

I'm running a tent, coco coir, 2 gal pots, and LED's.
Have been using house and garden nutes with great success, but feel there is a lot of "fluff" built into using these .

Any help would be great.

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Hoping someone can help fill in the blanks.

i've had success on numerous grows. No real issues ... due to my remote location, and budget, I will be switching over to Jack's. I've seen good reviews and some exceptional results in hydro.
I am looking for basic info.

What are the EC and PPM ranges using Jacks Classics (veg & bloom).?
I have nitrogen and cal-mag to supplement if needed.
I am using tap water now, but will supplement or transition to RO at some point.
I've had excellent results using beneficial bacteria to promote root health. I will be using "re-charge" to treat every 7 to 10 days.
Even a good starting point would help. Thanks for any info you may have regarding "Jacks" 20 20 20 and jacks bloom 10 30 20

I'm running a tent, coco coir, 2 gal pots, and LED's.
Have been using house and garden nutes with great success, but feel there is a lot of "fluff" built into using these .

Any help would be great.

Here are the feed and EC charts.

sturgis

sturgis

…….I love Jacks, been using it for over 12 yrs …..but I use the 5-12-26 and Calcium Nitrate...….Ive used many of the liquid nutes......but the Jacks works best for me...its easy to use and plants respond to it......I use rainwater, and my coco mix is probably 30% perlite 70% coco, I use Mycos and Kelp/seaweed as well...……...seedlings start around 120-200pm......and after a few weeks old they are getting 350-400ppm...….at full on veg they might get......500-800ppm.....depends on strain, temps, etc....

Top Bottom