Jack's Classic Recipe

• Thread starter phrank monklin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

5haco

i think you misunderstood me. the vitazyme product i mentioned has all of those things in it already.

Known Ingredients in Vitazyme (all derived from natural materials):

• Brassinosteroids...............................................0.022mg/ml
  • 1-triacontanol.....................................................0.33 ug/ml
  • Kinetin................................................................< 1 mg/ml
  • Gibberellic acid.................................................0.13 mg/ml
  • Indoleacetic acid.................................................< 1 mg/ml
  • Biotin................................................................0.006 mg/lb
  • Folic acid..........................................................0.007 mg/lb
  • Niacin...............................................................0.077 mg/lb
  • Pantothenic acid..................................................0.13 mg/lb
  • Vitamin B1 (thiamin)............................................2.03 mg/lb
  • Vitamin B2 (riboflavin).......................................0.078 mg/lb
  • Vitamin B6............................................................1.2 mg/lb
  • Vitamin B12 (cobalamine)................................0.0015 mg/lb
Investigations are continuing on other components: Likely phytoactive components which will be discovered include the following: Various porhyrins (chlorophyll derivatives) Various glycosides (glucose derivatives) Salicylic acid or salicylates Amino acids such as methionine and others Nucleic acid remnants or precursors Nucleotides, especially adenine but possibly others Gallic acid Glucuronic acid Various enzymes

id be using
-jacks 3-2-1
-vitazyme
-bioAg fulvic
-og biowar microbe packs from capulator

hermit186

hermit186

Sorry my friend but been messing with making my own boost and am very close.
In the process I have created some strange looking plants.

eyeball

eyeball

What's the best way to buy Jacks?
It's costs $75 for shipping if you order from there website.

hermit186

hermit186

The Jacks formula is also made by others try looking for Mendacino 5-11-26 it will be cheaper and the difference is easy to fix jacks is 5-12-26. You can buy 15.5-0-0 from several other sources.
I buy them from the local Co-Op here in Texas. Is about 1/2 the costs of Jacks.
The bigger Co-Op's have mkp and map and dap. I was surprised.

Sorry I for got to ask where are you that can be a key factor.

eyeball

eyeball

The Jacks formula is also made by others try looking for Mendacino 5-11-26 it will be cheaper and the difference is easy to fix jacks is 5-12-26. You can buy 15.5-0-0 from several other sources.
I buy them from the local Co-Op here in Texas. Is about 1/2 the costs of Jacks.
The bigger Co-Op's have mkp and map and dap. I was surprised.

Sorry I for got to ask where are you that can be a key factor.

Southern Cal.

eyeball

eyeball

Ok I just did a Google search using
5 -12-26 fertilizer and alot came up..
Does anybody know of what company to stay away from or preferable..
Thanks @hermit186

hermit186

hermit186

If you were to buy other than Jacks I would use there MOST. I have switched out and watched noticed the odd not regular micro deficiency's in the bloom stage. The reason I say this I have e-mailed the Jacks Rep. They say that Jacks comes with Most built into the Hydro formula. and is designed for a once or twice application.

Krystal Snyder
Add to contacts
12/29/15

To:
https://snt153.mail.live.com/ol/#
Show this message...

From: Krystal Snyder ([email protected]) You moved this message to its current location.
Sent: Tue 12/29/15 8:31 AM
To:

HI Monk, you can add MOST if you would like occasionally. We don’t recommend it as a constant addition. There are some strains that seem to be heavier feeders than others. As a booster I would use 1.1 grams per gallon

Can't remember who said this so we will blame it on Sea.
If you watch your plants after week 3 or 4 the plant will eat it's self.
Each of the leaf color changes and the stems is the plant calling for a particular nutrient, in quantities that the nutrients are not giving them.
The first one or two you see after week 3 or 4 will be the deficiency's you had in Veg., and didn't notice or didn't correct.
I gave up on the mixtures and started with 3-2-1 then kept notes on which and what showed first.
When put into bloom. Then adapt the formula. keep notes it will end up on which is the dominate strains when is a Hybrid. The white strains call for more cal and a touch of mag so you adjust the 3-2-1 . adjust up slowly and keep the proportion's. My white formula is 2.5-2.5-1.3. still in testing but with the white's Cal--- is always there in the back ground. I use foliar sprays mostly found here in the forums.

Mostly Seamaidan has spoke out with no such thing as a Cal-Mag problem. I have tested her Ideas and they work.
Treat those problems individually.
With Jacks if your constantly have to adjust the ph instead of letting it move thru the ph scale you should swing thru 5.7 and 6.2 given a chance it will go up on it's own .
I change nutrients every 10 days in my ebb and flow Veg.
My bloom is Drip and drain my nutrients are fresh and I can adjust the formula.
This may not be your path but for me it worked.
One last thing if you see it on the leaves it probably started in the roots. Unless it's moving.
Keeping a constant PH. is your most important daily task. Air stones change the PH usually Up.
Do I just use Jacks? No
I use Risotonic for clones
Sea kelp for foliar spray
I use Canazyme but am working on my own.
Jacks 5-12-26
Cal 15.5-0-0
Epsom salt
Moab
Back Strap
Here the search box works well and then read read more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom