Jacks Hydro Need Help!

• Thread starter xrunner420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xrunner420

Plants have been slugging along making some improvements. Using jacks 321 in ro.... seem to be a mg and starting to show some ca deficiency... I bumped the ration to 3,2,1.4 cause of my mg deficiency but not sure it was the right move things seem to have slowed again. Any input would be great if use ph solution and shoot for 6ish I have a ph meter but it's a pos in my current situation so I'm not using it.(all my solutions are different temps) I'm growing in an outbuilding on my property in mi and all my liquids are different Temps as my building is between 50-55 and my room inside it is between 70 and 80... and the room is only 4x6. I have read lot of the threads just not sure where I'm fucking up at this point.. gunna mix new res tonight just 321 and ph and try adding them at a slower rate? I may have had a batch precipitate once but I'm not sure on what the result would be? Had a slime/cloudy buildup on my pump cords and pumps but I had initially figured that was from light mammoth p I added but I have not been using it but every other res mix until flower

Jacks hydro need help
Jacks hydro need help 2
Jacks hydro need help 3
907debow1234

907debow1234

Not sure what the exact issue may be... but I may only suggest a bit less nutes, and at a slower rate. Sometime just plain Jane is the best to help an figure out issues.... your temps an room Size all seem decent. My only bitch is that maybe your roots are cold. If your room was 10' degrees hotter the roots may get warmer but with out changing anything just lift the pots with anything so air can flow under them and they should get warmer. And like humans no one likes to do anything when your cold.. hope this helps. Happy growing

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Getting your pots up off the cold floor is a good start i use polystyrene box with small prolly gluts under the pot and its white as well ill shoot you a pic

X

xrunner420

Pots are about 8-10 inches off the floor on a homemade tray for dtw... res is heated... so nutes hitting the roots are are 70-76 the room I am in is an old bathroom so there old toilet drain is about where the center plant is and where all my drain water go see. Did some more reading gunna try the 3.7 jack 2.5 call nit.... no epsom seen a fee people were looking good on that method and hopfully I start getting some more positive growth. And on a more positive note got first 3 confirmed females out of the 9... gunna just stop over thinking and ride her out at this point hoping for 4 females so I can pitch the rest soon. And get this shit under control thanks for that advice guy appreciate it

907debow1234

907debow1234

Even if ya get 3 take em' and run. Don't want to risk the others contamination. And clone your rear off. Keep us updates. Cheers.

X

xrunner420

Oh yeah for sure I have other seeds to get too as well but wanna dial in with the cheapies before I pop my ocean grown alien rift seeds that I'm super stoked to get going! Thanks for the advive man I appreciate it will definitely keep this thread up dated on what's working for me!

X

xrunner420

Been running jacks at 3.7 and 3.0 and seem to be having some deficiency issues again... just onset in the last 24-48 hours really ec is 1.6 still and ph is pretty close to 6.0.... res is 72 and average temperature is 75 and 40% humidity they are looking leaps and bounds better than initially so I am very happy for that

1484001364417 1181145064
xavier7995

xavier7995

You might be feeding a little on the heavy side. I have only gone that high in mid to late flower on bigger heavy feeding plants. Try closer to 2 or 2.5 grams of the base and whatever applicable ca and Mg levels you want.

Good luck! If I was still in coco I would be enjoying the hell out of the ease of jacks, nothing beats it for the price.

A

agent dank

Running into issues at 1.4EC on plants double those sizes doing 1.33g/gal calcinit 3g/gal mix

Imma try 2g mix and 2g cano3. Heard this was,working,for,people.

Still havent found a ratio my plants like.

Though the ones in flowe are looking superb. The ones vegging look deficient.

I

IMAFAMA

The first two photos are the result of too high of a concentration of nutes. The leaves are too dark green and the veins are wrong.

Doc would flush with rain and spray with rain. No more nutes till the green lightens up a couple of shades, and the veins get normal coloration.

The third photo has too many problems and is not worth saving if you have other clones.

Purpling on the main shaft indicates major nute deficiencies on a young plant. The yellowing reminds me a little of too wet. The dark green veins say too much iron. And or nitro.

I would venture a guess to an over nute of something and an undernute of something else. Or just a bad clone.

Savable ,yes, but she will never be super healthy, yield and potency will be lowered because she needs weeks of tlc.

Keep a notebook , record daily ph, ppm and exactly what each individual plant got and when it got it.

In gardening Less is more. Use less now add more later.

X

xrunner420

Right on there from seed I do record everything for the most part might skip a day here and there but everything's very stable as its a dtw drip system my ph stays stable at 5.8- 6.2.... ec 1.4 right now in straight Cana coco 3.0 calnit 3.7 jacks hydro I just use this general ratio (i mix 30g in one gal 37g in another so I mix for 10 gallons) but I dilute 1.6 ec at 12 gallons and 1.4 at 14. Thanks for the input... I'll get some fresh pics in the am when I go out to the shed there all looking better but still not quite right.

dollardos

dollardos

How much agisil 16 is good with jacks 5-12-26. I'm using 3-2-1. Method. I just got all my powder nutes in I'm done with the bottles
I'm in week three of flower

X

xrunner420

Everything rebounding nicely since I dropped my ec to 1.0 or 600 ppm by my bluelab truncheon one plant on bottom right is still kinda showing some mag def but I'm gunna let it ride for now assuming I locked it out at some point new growth seems clean so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.... thanks for any and all help

20170116 071816
20170113 072541

Latest posts

Top Bottom