Jack's Professional Recipe Recommendations?

• Thread starter Minkus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I never used jacks for hydro,just peat based and coco grows. I would guess you would need more than 1 of the 4# tubs to do a full run in a 40 gal system at full speed.but not alot more than 1 maybe 1.5 tubs to finish.i use half as much as hydro guys running just 600ppm or 1.2 ec sometimes i was only using like 300ppm or .6ish ec :)
I would say finish the run your on with your current nutes

yeah, I was definitely going to finish this run with what I'm doing. I was just looking to see if there was something better. I just bought GH flora 1 gallon 3 part set for $80. That's good for 4 cycles for me. I'm not unhappy with GH except they are owned my Scotts who is owned by "the company that shall not be mentioned" (Monsanto).

sixstring

sixstring

Someone was tryin to tell me monsanto owned jr petrrs now as well but i did not find that info in my searching. Jacks is just raw salts so your not paying big money for bottles of water.thats why i liked it so much to begin with.it comes out to just a few bucks per run.25# bag last me about 5 months last time i checked.i could be way wrong on how much you will use during a run because like i said i never used the hydro mix,just the 20.20.20 and 10.30.20 bloom booster

eebwen

eebwen

been using jacks for 4 years now. i have tweaked it and re tweaked it over and over with additives like 0-52-34(MOAB) big bud, JRP-bud booster pot silicate, zone, ive used it for soil, coco, dwc, clones, power cloner..... i have almost tried every option anyone has ever stated here on the forum. My conclusion is this: use jacks and jacks only. DO NOT ADD ANY ADDITIVES. EVERRRRR!!!! LOL i dont measure by grams or tsp nore do i have a cart. I have a very trusty blue lab and ive build my own ec/ppm/ph meters using the Raspberri Pi. total cost to build one of these is like 80 bux if get all the hardware from the web. they are bullet proof and never skip a beat. anyway back to jacks: see below

To achive desired ppm do the following.

300ppm: add 180 ppm of 5-12-26 then ads 120 ppm of 15-0-0
600 ppm: add 360 ppm of 5-12-26 then add 240 ppm of 15-0-0
750 ppm: add 450ppm of 5-12-26 then add 300 ppm of 15-0-0
900 ppm: add 540 ppm of 5-12-26 then add 360 ppm of 15-0-0
i will not take credit for above because i didnt come up wit it. someone on here posted it awhile back... cant rememeber who. I wanna say it was DS.

this fucking works you guys. i have 40 harvest with those numbers and final product is out of this world. taste, smell, nose, frost, weight, density.... all of it. your not gonna pull 3lbs per 1000w.... but i have out of those 40 harvests im at 1.75-2.5 lbs per 1000w period. what ppm's should you be at during the diff stages of the grow..... yours plants will tell ya. look at the plants and feel the enviro, you will know within time.

sorry for my typos guys, i type fast and usually dont have much time to go back and correct.

HS

---forgot to mention, i use pure ro. industrial grade diy system that puts out 0 ppm. i strip that shit clean....
In your post you go as high as 900 ppm. Is that the maximum ppm or have you gone higher? Thanks

Foodeefish

Foodeefish

I personally haven't. As long as I mix each part separately. I do also add fulvic acid to mine as well as oas 28.
Can I ask how much fulvic acid you are adding and at what times?

T

Toyfire

no prob. it was open source code i used, simply compile is on ubuntu and have all 4 of them on the network feeding my offsite web server... (this is for remote view) :))

i dont remember adding any additional code as it took me a few hours to compile with a 6 pack.

ill pm it to you, gotta give me a lil time... its crazy at the farm lol
could you please repeat those instructions
to me

T

Toyfire

no prob. it was open source code i used, simply compile is on ubuntu and have all 4 of them on the network feeding my offsite web server... (this is for remote view) :))

i dont remember adding any additional code as it took me a few hours to compile with a 6 pack.

ill pm it to you, gotta give me a lil time... its crazy at the farm lol

I am very interested in your set up

Morso

Morso

been using jacks for 4 years now. i have tweaked it and re tweaked it over and over with additives like 0-52-34(MOAB) big bud, JRP-bud booster pot silicate, zone, ive used it for soil, coco, dwc, clones, power cloner..... i have almost tried every option anyone has ever stated here on the forum. My conclusion is this: use jacks and jacks only. DO NOT ADD ANY ADDITIVES. EVERRRRR!!!! LOL i dont measure by grams or tsp nore do i have a cart. I have a very trusty blue lab and ive build my own ec/ppm/ph meters using the Raspberri Pi. total cost to build one of these is like 80 bux if get all the hardware from the web. they are bullet proof and never skip a beat. anyway back to jacks: see below

To achive desired ppm do the following.

300ppm: add 180 ppm of 5-12-26 then ads 120 ppm of 15-0-0
600 ppm: add 360 ppm of 5-12-26 then add 240 ppm of 15-0-0
750 ppm: add 450ppm of 5-12-26 then add 300 ppm of 15-0-0
900 ppm: add 540 ppm of 5-12-26 then add 360 ppm of 15-0-0
i will not take credit for above because i didnt come up wit it. someone on here posted it awhile back... cant rememeber who. I wanna say it was DS.

this fucking works you guys. i have 40 harvest with those numbers and final product is out of this world. taste, smell, nose, frost, weight, density.... all of it. your not gonna pull 3lbs per 1000w.... but i have out of those 40 harvests im at 1.75-2.5 lbs per 1000w period. what ppm's should you be at during the diff stages of the grow..... yours plants will tell ya. look at the plants and feel the enviro, you will know within time.

sorry for my typos guys, i type fast and usually dont have much time to go back and correct.

HS

---forgot to mention, i use pure ro. industrial grade diy system that puts out 0 ppm. i strip that shit clean....
Do I not add magnesium sulfate or is it in with ur base jacks 5-15-26

brittfield

brittfield

Jacks Professional has been supplying whole sale greenhouses since before any of us were alive. They are now working closely with hemp and cannabis research universities and have fine tuned their professional formulas specifically for Cannabis. JR Peters Professional and Jacks Nutrients are the same company. They are synthetic salts but doesn't contain heavy metals. I use it for my peat mix not hydro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom