Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
INFO
Tester Name :SkunkMasterFlex
Strain :Jaleel White's Orchard
Grower: Alien aka the original shy hooker
Method Smoked: the pillar pictured bellow :)
Jaleel whites orchardsmoke report 2

Jaleel whites orchardsmoke report

APPEARANCE

Jaleel whites orchardsmoke report 3

Jaleel whites orchardsmoke report 4

Jaleel whites orchardsmoke report 5

Jaleel whites orchardsmoke report 6

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Sour grapes....granny smith apples
Associated smells of bud :pretty much any fruit you can imagine flowers to smell like

TASTE

Dominant flavour : sour fruit
Associated flavours : Grapes, sour apples

Harsh/smoothness : 10....smooth as hell

- cough factor? : No Cough unless i took to large of a pillar pull :)
BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body: 60% body/ 40% Head
Potency : 9.5 (i know the next batch will be stronger)
Duration : 2.5 Hours
Use : Daytime for me but it could be a goodnight bud if over smoked
Munchies? : yes....major munchies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (X) - berry (X) - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus (X) - orange () - lemon (X) - lime () - apple (X) - mango () - grape (X) - cherry () - tutti frutti (X) pineapple (X)

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While out on a nice jog a month or so back alien called my cell as the mothership could sense i was close by. He insisted since i was right down the way that i stop by and grab a snack of this new killer herb. when i got there i was greeted with a nice sack of these crazy smelling and tasting flowers. these buds with there loud sour grape, granny smith apple, crazy berry fruit aroma sucked me in right away. the appearance is anything you would wish a herb to be. dense purple and lime green buds covered in trichomes to the point it was covering some of the color. as i jogged home with these flowers in my pocket they were all i could smell or think of. Finally upon getting home i took the bag out and sampled them right away. they looked a bit better before my long hike back from but still were killer looking. I instantly took out my pillar and took a few pulls. Right away i knew this was some very special bud. the flavor overtook my pallet for a solid 15 minutes even after drinking some water after the pillar pulls. two pulls and i had a really solid buzz that lasted over 2 hours. I wanted to get a good idea on buzz length so i didnt over indulge the first sampling. As the buzz tapered down i busted the pillar back out as all i could think about was smoking more of these buds. the smell, flavor and high were first class to the max.
Bottom line, if you ever find yourself in the position to get a bag or sample these flowers most def do it as i would say its some of the best tasting herb to date. Jaleel got it going on, growing and doing what he does best on his orchard :)

mancordero

mancordero

sounds incredible, thanks for sharing Skunk.. add this one to the list of alien strains i'd trade a nut for.. or money.. i suppose trading money would be easier and appreciated more...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Killer smoke report.. I really need 2 taste this bud ASAP!!
Thanks goo! Next time you stop by homies def get a sack. It has amazing flavor. You will love it
sounds incredible, thanks for sharing Skunk.. add this one to the list of alien strains i'd trade a nut for.. or money.. i suppose trading money would be easier and appreciated more...
Lol....save your nuts. But Its def a strain to put on the must have or at least try list. But I do agree with ya mancordero, money would be easier lol
Nice report skunk! Budz look hella dense!
Right on blazer, thanks for the kind words. Alien did a great job on these. They are def dense as hell

Thanks for taking the time SMF, great flavor description. 9.5 on ur scale says alot.
Whats up tenador! Always glad to have you roll thru. I gave them a 9.5 because the flavor and buzzz are amazing. Plus they looked rad. Alien tells me his next batch is even better so he might have found a grail strain here. One can only hope. After trying these and seeing how epic they were I can only hope to get my grimmy hands on a bit of the next batch lol

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I dont think you can get much better on appearance,those colors are awesome and everything appears nice and dense!cool report smf,thanks!

dirk d

dirk d

Great job SMF. love it when my buds have some purple in them. I sure hope Alien drops some of these as i'm WAY OVERDO for some more Alien Genetics lol

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Num num nummie! Looks and sounds wicked as usual for Alien gear.
Cant wait to see some on the Bay.

PnL

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

To alien and the mothership crew: I would really really like to test / smoke / i just wanna grow this strain out. If your gonna drop these beans please let me know, if not, please let me know :). thank you guys for all that you do. may 2013 be a chill and fun filled year for you and your closest. Take it easy brothas, catch ya in the 5th dimension:D

Top Bottom