Jammin on it with a late/early start

• Thread starter Bilber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

If that’s the plan then yea that’s a matter of preference. I feed 2 weeks out with bloom booster then molasses water for a week with fridge temp with no run off. Then start of last week I water just enough to have about 10% run off 1 time. I tried the stem split & darkness for last 2 days idk if it works but I tried it lol

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Not gonna lie my last auto made me mad so I gripped & ripped it out of the pot and just threw it in a bucket no dirt or water just what stuck to the plant an left it for 3 days before looking at it again then dumped a solo cup of water in the bucket and let it sit for 2 more days and holy shit that was the dentist bud I ever grew lol
I plan to try it again with my lemon plant

Bilber

Bilber

It's kinda funny you bring those up....stem splitting/drilling and the darkness theories.......let's throw in gradually changing to 12/12 also.......

All three of these have no critical or life threatening issues when attempted......

I didn't mind any of them....but now going perpetually again, I'm pretty much going with the flow of them......

Now, if any don't wanna cooperate, ✂️/✂.

Bilber

Bilber

A while ago I tried it with Skywalker.........yes.....she was super dense.....the darkness period.....does it work? Is it worth it? I won't debate......but I'll say that I've tried lots of things, in different ways since starting.....the plants aren't bothered by it.....

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

That how I been doing stuff things I read or learned and things I’ve seen other people do I’m willing to try even twice because who know the first time could’ve been a fluke

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

I’ll screw up and split a stem from time to time during training. Hadn’t heard the intentional method
Stem splitting or drilling a hole in the stem a week or so before harvest the theory is the plant will then work twice as much because it’s trying to heal itself there for send more power to the bud sites. I’ve only done it twice so I’m not really sure

Bilber

Bilber

Gt....the first run of any of my plants are trial subjects.....I just don't baby plant's like I should.....another is right there to take its place....

jj....it's a theory, like Gt said, to boost trich production.....it's another type of stressor....

Putt....I can't remember if there is technically a rooting hormone in Superthrive....I've found a detailed list of most ingredients in it....it even stated that some ingredients were not included......

🐲.....T19 still stands.....I think I cleared up my nute mix....ha....she looks better than the last time I saw her.....

Bilber

Bilber

Fed the little flower area.....

20240302 141524

And while I was at it......I threw a Kratky in....

20240302 142223
20240302 142239
20240302 142434
20240302 142452

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Hey Tumble.....hope all is growing well with you....yeah....inspection of the plants today.....getting some plants ready to take some flower spots.....and so impatiently waiting for clones.......
very nice! Things are well in my neck of the woods. It's always exciting when you move the plants into flower. I'm pulling some clones this weekend.. then short heal session and they getting flipped!

Top Bottom