Jammin on it with a late/early start

• Thread starter Bilber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
And the rest of the main flower area......Kratkys seem to grow round leaves early on.....I think I've noticed it on all of them.....

View attachment 2176578View attachment 2176579View attachment 2176580View attachment 2176581

Lil interruption......I forgot the Alien Kratky....these 2 are in the center of both lights....

View attachment 2176582View attachment 2176583View attachment 2176584View attachment 2176585View attachment 2176586
Those round leaves are a trip! Is that a mutation trait or something you’re doing to cause that?

Bilber

Bilber

My landlords seem to know lots of people.....she didn't say much, just the usual, while handing me this.....

@PhlizonGrowLight ..... Thank you for being a sponsor on thcfarmer.com and also the opportunity to run such a beautiful light that you gave away....I'll find a spot....

20240522 173017

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Those round leaves are a trip! Is that a mutation trait or something you’re doing to cause that?
I'm not sure.....kinda just feed and go.....top off as needed.....I will keep track on my next run of Kratkys.....but it seems they all do it.....
I’ve noticed the clone I take that seem to be super happy and take off quick all get the circle leafs so I like when I see them. I think since you’re Kratky have no resistance against the roots from dirt or peat is a big help in that matter the roots are free to just grow nice and easy in water.
Looking good Bilber I still think it’s awesome you won some goodie’s hopefully the light works out good for you

Bilber

Bilber

I’ve noticed the clone I take that seem to be super happy and take off quick all get the circle leafs so I like when I see them. I think since you’re Kratky have no resistance against the roots from dirt or peat is a big help in that matter the roots are free to just grow nice and easy in water.
Looking good Bilber I still think it’s awesome you won some goodie’s hopefully the light works out good for you
Thank you Gt! And I swear I'm not ungrateful.....I wish it were 2 smaller lights.....I haven't looked at it yet, but this is a nice, big light! I'm not sure where to put it? I considered it gone, so I really haven't figured anything out yet.....but enough about that.....

So........I didn't quite let you down Gt......the fast flowering......this one I had no idea what to expect.....now I know...kinda.....so I will run another one next run.....fast flowering is almost auto, just a touch different.....

Bilber

Bilber

I've gotta throw this out there....just so everyone knows the customer service......

@PhlizonGrowLight , I believe, were going all out on getting me my light....Fedex called to get some info....I let them know everything worked out and apologized for the missing 9 again.....my mistake, even when stated in clear letters Check your address......for a company to go through the trouble and correct an error that was my fault......

Thank you Phlizon!!!!!!!

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

I've gotta throw this out there....just so everyone knows the customer service......

@PhlizonGrowLight , I believe, were going all out on getting me my light....Fedex called to get some info....I let them know everything worked out and apologized for the missing 9 again.....my mistake, even when stated in clear letters Check your address......for a company to go through the trouble and correct an error that was my fault......

Thank you Phlizon!!!!!!!
Awsome bilber glad everything worked out🤘

Bilber

Bilber

Awsome bilber glad everything worked out🤘
Thank you Suds! They, Phlizon, were not playing around! I've been looking it over, not for very long, definitely not long enough, and there are a few options available I guess.....I'm still undecided.....

Put it in veg....then move those lights in the test area....

Replace the MH/HPS......

Build an addition to an area.......

Arghhhhhhh.......build a new one.....but where......I can't pull a 🐰 out of a 🧢 if I don't put a 🐰 in the 🧢..........

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Thank you Suds! They, Phlizon, were not playing around! I've been looking it over, not for very long, definitely not long enough, and there are a few options available I guess.....I'm still undecided.....

Put it in veg....then move those lights in the test area....

Replace the MH/HPS......

Build an addition to an area.......

Arghhhhhhh.......build a new one.....but where......I can't pull a 🐰 out of a 🧢 if I don't put a 🐰 in the 🧢..........
One of my buddies just got that light for his first run definitely a nice light

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter

Thank you Phlizon!!!!!!!
I’ve emailed them a few times inquiring about different things, mind you I dont have any of their lights. Next day replies and very friendly! It’s either phlizon or spider farmer when the bones pile gets bigger!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

@DYNOMYCO ....great stuff...! I won a shit ton I thought......

I bought some!

Maybe next time @DYNOMYCO ......or not

And a bird my son made.....

View attachment 2177313
I bought the little pouch (340g) of the granules and mix it into my soil mix. I also give a little sprinkle in the hole before I up-pot. Honestly though... I wish I bought 200g just for the dynamite tube! lol I'm a sucker for clever packaging

Bilber

Bilber

I bought the little pouch (340g) of the granules and mix it into my soil mix. I also give a little sprinkle in the hole before I up-pot. Honestly though... I wish I bought 200g just for the dynamite tube! lol I'm a sucker for clever packaging
I do love the way this product, @DYNOMYCO , works!

Free is always welcome, but free isn't always either.....

The tube does look cool......and maybe I can use it without a spoon.....easier is always better.....well, not always, but......

Top Bottom