Jammin on it with a late/early start

• Thread starter Bilber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

Thank you fig.....appreciate the compliment....this is all in good fun....I like to expand my knowledge of cannabis cultivating.....ha....technical word that doesn't belong....

P.S. don't chop plants early! You lose so much, yet gain so much

😎

Bilber

Bilber

I thought I posted these 2 pictures, but I didn't see um....waiting for some to pop ground, some to root, and some are rooted.....gotta get my ass in gear for outdoors.....

20240328 100852
20240328 105218

And I opened these girls up a lil.....

20240328 130603
20240328 130614
20240328 132617
20240328 132630

And I just trimmed the fan leaves.....mother *#$^3r.....ha...sorry.....I'll finish this post then go find my next post.....the way my 🧠 works.....anyways, back to the trimmed fan leafed plant....

Weighs 16 grams as I hold it.....

20240328 172203

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
I'm a fan of anything hydro so I spent some time reading about the kratky method yesterday. I'll be damned, grew out some vining plants 20 years ago in a bucket filled with hydroton. Every now and then I'd take some waste water out there and dump in the bucket when I'd do a resv. change. I had no idea that system had a name, well it was a tad bit different but it was just plants water and rocks with no electricity. Grew some huge vines!

figolus

figolus

I know this method

He works on a principle of balance between the level of water and nutrients and the level of air which will change naturally as the plant grows.

The water level will drop and the air level will therefore increase, allowing the roots to oxygenate while remaining in an environment saturated with humidity.

At the beginning the hydroponic basket is in contact with the nutrient solution, which keeps the substrate moist.

The seeds can thus germinate and the young seedlings have the water they need to grow.

When the roots develop, they will draw on the nutrient solution, which will lower the level.

There is no need to reapply. During the entire growth of your plants, you will never add nutrient solution.

The zone of air that forms above the water level will be beneficial for the roots because it will provide them with the oxygen they need.

The roots will thus become more vigorous and branch out to absorb as much oxygen as possible.

There is no risk of them drying out because as the system is closed, it remains at a maximum humidity level.

Bilber

Bilber

Absolutely fig......except I'm using small containers which in turn makes me top it off or add nutes every so often.....I learned the hard way, but thankfully not the ultimate hard way, thanks to jj!

I was trying to use up all the veg nutes and it backfired on me....haha....

Bilber

Bilber

Kratky Method of Hydroponics

That song is dedicated to this girl.....

This is one of the original Kratkys....this one got a full everything change over after stretch......I've been chasing it ever since....the other original is doing great....so for the final chase, I added 1 solo cup of CaliMAGic....not even sure how much.....

20240401 172218
20240401 172228

Bilber

Bilber

These little girls have popped soil and are doing great.....I don't worry about a little stretch in a solo cup.....it'll get buried.....

20240401 171444

These girls are almost ready for a transplant.....then I'll clone um.....

20240401 171453

I think the back reveg is going to end up in flower, sooner than later.....some of these clones are originals that I haven't given up on....others taken after are doing way better....

20240401 171502

Waiting for the clones to take.....I'm thinking the next couple days ish, then I'll throw these 2 beauts in....

20240401 171511

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
These little girls have popped soil and are doing great.....I don't worry about a little stretch in a solo cup.....it'll get buried.....

View attachment 2143330

These girls are almost ready for a transplant.....then I'll clone um.....

View attachment 2143331

I think the back reveg is going to end up in flower, sooner than later.....some of these clones are originals that I haven't given up on....others taken after are doing way better....

View attachment 2143332

Waiting for the clones to take.....I'm thinking the next couple days ish, then I'll throw these 2 beauts in....

View attachment 2143333
Omg that royal blue skunk look dope! I'm collecting skunks now apparently so I might do a skunk run in there somewhere 😆 🤣 😂 😹 looks good bilber! Happy growing! 😃

Bilber

Bilber

Omg that royal blue skunk look dope! I'm collecting skunks now apparently so I might do a skunk run in there somewhere 😆 🤣 😂 😹 looks good bilber! Happy growing! 😃
She is taking off....hopefully, by the looks of the leaves, the clones are either rooted or close to be rooted.....then in they go.....trying to get plants staggered for a perpetual.....but I guess I'm good cause I'll pull a bitch to make room.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom