Jammin on it with a late/early start

• Thread starter Bilber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
It's about fuckin time......both of you.....and a new addition.......

View attachment 2152366

And a couple more transplant additions......

View attachment 2152367

And last, but not least.....howdy regs.....

View attachment 2152368View attachment 2152369

Now we're talking......

View attachment 2152382

What is the best way to seed a plant? Colloidal silver? Is there a certain brand that is better? Is there an easier, better way?
I just take out my…..oh right.
Not that kind of party.
But naw I would say just fresh unexpired.
It works, though it’s no replacement
for the real deal.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
You can use wine to move it one way instead of that stuff. I would love to hear insight from Jadin’s journey why not to use the up? I used this stuff in soil last grow and I am pretty sure it killed the life in my organic soil, could have been the cal mag from the same manufacturer.
Using the up means you put in too much down, seriously. Here in the USA that has been my experiences over a few decades and states and numerous water supplies.
I'm not an organic soil grower so I have no basis to venture a guess but. PH down is an acid, ph up is a base. Either one in an undiluted form would knock an organic grow off kilter

figolus

figolus

Then there are also different types of ph down, some are aggressive and others much milder like mine. 0.5 to 1ml per 10l of water. There are also different types of ph down such as organic ph down citric (lemon acid) acid. And if I'm not mistaken, there are also special growth and flow down ph.... if I'm not mistaken.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
That's to feminized the seeds. @Gtglicky3 should be able to help ya with any questions about breeding. He's really clean in his approach.

figolus

figolus

You are right @SchwiftyGrower

Water does not have the same concentration of minerals around the world. If your water is low in calcium and magnesium, it can be called fresh water. Hard water, on the other hand, contains a lot of calcium and magnesium. In the case of soft water, CalMag will be a recommended supplement to your nutrition. In addition, if you grow with rainwater or reverse osmosis water (water that is demineralized through a filtration system), there is a good chance that the calcium and magnesium levels are too low.

Bilber

Bilber

She is such a great 🚬.......the ph was up around 7.2....for experimenting my first use.....I added a touch of ph down to a full solo cup.....8.7 👇 to 1.4.....holy shit......so I refreshed container and nutes instead.....but with the old nutes, I added only a splash of the down solo and it was spot on.......a little goes along ways...

20240418 161126
20240418 161138
20240418 161152

My idea is set....kinda....now I've gotta convert idea into reality......

I just fed and moved plants.....try to contain the pollen level.....haha....

20240418 180218
20240418 180228

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
She is such a great 🚬.......the ph was up around 7.2....for experimenting my first use.....I added a touch of ph down to a full solo cup.....8.7 👇 to 1.4.....holy shit......so I refreshed container and nutes instead.....but with the old nutes, I added only a splash of the down solo and it was spot on.......a little goes along ways...

View attachment 2153091View attachment 2153092View attachment 2153093

View attachment 2153094View attachment 2153095
You have a shop vac? Snap coffee filters maybe 4-5 over the exhaust, and set the vac hose in your workspace next to you. It works a bit, and will keep it from becoming a plant orgy hahahaha.

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

View attachment 2153091View attachment 2153092View attachment 2153093

View attachment 2153094View attachment 2153095
You’re plant’s already look awesome and now that you’re getting your ph in check there gonna be next level can’t wait to see And welcome to the wonderful world of crossing

Bilber

Bilber

You’re plant’s already look awesome and now that you’re getting your ph in check there gonna be next level can’t wait to see And welcome to the wonderful world of crossing
Ha....thank you for the spray tip.......I ended up ordering a 8 oz. bottle......I'm ASSuming that this'll only make feminized seeds? I've gotta lot o stuff to read about.....this is a fun journey so far...other than the fact that I know absolutely nothing on what I'm doing, I think it's going alright so far....haha.....

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Ha....thank you for the spray tip.......I ended up ordering a 8 oz. bottle......I'm ASSuming that this'll only make feminized seeds? I've gotta lot o stuff to read about.....this is a fun journey so far...other than the fact that I know absolutely nothing on what I'm doing, I think it's going alright so far....haha.....
Yea that’s to get a female plant to make pollen to make fem seeds. If your growing regular seeds and you want to make it male when you flip to 12/12 put a red flashing light on the plant a half hours a night I used YouTube on my sell phone lol the stress from that will make it turn male I’m not sure about regular light the thing I read sed red flashing light and it worked both times I tried it

Bilber

Bilber

Yea that’s to get a female plant to make pollen to make fem seeds. If your growing regular seeds and you want to make it male when you flip to 12/12 put a red flashing light on the plant a half hours a night I used YouTube on my sell phone lol the stress from that will make it turn male I’m not sure about regular light the thing I read sed red flashing light and it worked both times I tried it
Awesome.....thank you Gt for that heads-up..!! That will be useful hopefully in the near future.....we're definitely on an experimental course.....

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

The top link gives a good breakdown of stuff even though it says Autoflower breeding
IMG 1954

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
The top link gives a good breakdown of stuff even though it says Autoflower breeding View attachment 2153228

It’s hard man. Seriously made me batty.
Got it done though.
I made northern cheese wreck.
And a strain I called the stranger. Mazar x nl
Cool post. You gonna do it?

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

It’s hard man. Seriously made me batty.
Got it done though.
I made northern cheese wreck.
And a strain I called the stranger. Mazar x nl
Cool post. You gonna do it?
After this run I’m going back to some old crosses I did my 4th Gen Speed Sick I got 1 Auto Female and some that I sent to jetbtkng on here he got a Auto male so I’m gonna play with them again I got two other strains that are 2nd gens 1 other Auto cross and a Photo cross. And some new crosses from this round

Top Bottom