Jammin on it with a late/early start

• Thread starter Bilber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
After this run I’m going back to some old crosses I did my 4th Gen Speed Sick I got 1 Auto Female and some that I sent to jetbtkng on here he got a Auto male so I’m gonna play with them again I got two other strains that are 2nd gens 1 other Auto cross and a Photo cross. And some new crosses from this round
Badass man. Keep keeping it interesting bro.
Lotsa fun.

Bilber

Bilber

Gave him a 💇.....put him back in for round 2......am I going about this right....ha.....some opened, so I cut ALL the showing male sacks off by limbs....the were no other parts showing yet....so I figured round 2......justincase.......

20240419 110337
20240419 105600

14 are showing after transferring some 2, 3, and 4 plant solo cupped plants.....outdoors in.................

20240419 093224

Bilber

Bilber

Hahahaha omg that song reminds me of when I used to go clubbing! The only white girl on the floor! 😆 🤣 😂 😹 I love it!
Kinda funny story......I'm not the brightest, sharpest, useful tool in the shed, but up till a few years ago, I never paid attention to the lyrics.....one day she says, just listen to it for a minute......I did...and laughed my ass off.....some songs, the lyrics shouldn't be known.......others for sure should be....

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Gave him a 💇.....put him back in for round 2......am I going about this right....ha.....some opened, so I cut ALL the showing male sacks off by limbs....the were no other parts showing yet....so I figured round 2......justincase.......

View attachment 2153472View attachment 2153473

14 are showing after transferring some 2, 3, and 4 plant solo cupped plants.....outdoors in.................

View attachment 2153474
Omg that's a lot of pollen already. 😆 wow. Heheheh I wish I could help you more...but I used a greenhouse when I cut open the sacs. And now I have a tent to do a more controlled pollination. I think that is the main point. Keeping the pollen only where you want it to go. 😃 good luck bilber and family! I know everyone here will help you along.

Bilber

Bilber

Omg that's a lot of pollen already. 😆 wow. Heheheh I wish I could help you more...but I used a greenhouse when I cut open the sacs. And now I have a tent to do a more controlled pollination. I think that is the main point. Keeping the pollen only where you want it to go. 😃 good luck bilber and family! I know everyone here will help you along.
I do know that everyone would/will/has help/ed.....some really fu#ked me......like....

You........got me thinking about breeding...

jj......gave me a wakeup call with hydro.....

Gt......non 🛑 information

Capt......perpetual grows.....

I mean, who needs these friendly growers.....I'm not naming all.....I could almost first letter everyone........

Seriously.....thank you!

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Paul Revere....what a badass song....probably top 5 of my favorite songs by the Boys......they've been my favorite artist since 1986! I think I heard them when they were punk, but they didn't get radio play....breakdancing was awesome.....I couldn't.....
That weird inward bass in Paul Revere in my 98 GMC Jimmy with JL w3 12" used to make car alarms go off i used to love that shit

Latest posts

Top Bottom