Jaws Banana Pebble og F1 (test grow)

• Thread starter lollipopman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lollipopman

lollipopman

From seed I keep them in solo's for about 2-3 months just depends on the plant. Once they show sex I top it clone it but still veg in the solo. The tallest I've vegged in a solo has been about 3ft. For cloning and vegged clones are in solo's 6 weeks. 3 weeks under my cloning light then 3 under my vegging light. Here's my veg setup @SlumDog420 top is mothers, middle cloning, bottom veg before flower.
This is what they look like right when they go into flower. Don't know why some pics post sideways..

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Looking good bro,im sure jaws has some dank in store! How the hell you guys been? Im subd for the show!

SourDank

SourDank

Can't wait to see how these come out for you, sounds like fire all around for sure

lollipopman

lollipopman

Anyone know how to post pics from a cell phone where it won't post side ways?

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Looking awesome man! I like your style with the solo cups. Can't wait to see your results with these beauties! I've got some basic bananas and f.p.o.g. IX from Jaws that have been burning a hole in my seed stash, so this log makes me all the more excited. I'm sure you're in for something stellar with that cross

SlumDog420

SlumDog420

How much water do u usually use when watering in the solo cups? I usually tend to over do the amounts

SlumDog420

SlumDog420

Thanks for the fast reply..diggin the work cant wait to see the outcome even keepin up with the updates Is just as exciting...good work man...are @JAWS line of work obtainable here in the bay?

Top Bottom