father===fpog f2

CHEM SODA OG f1 #2
mother===chem soda f2 cut {black cherry soda pheno}
father===fpog f2

Breeder:
@JAWS Gear

Media:
Coco/hydoton 70/30 Cups few weeks
then transplanted to Hempy Coco Coffee Creamer FlyJ style.

Nutes:
Jacks Pro 5-12-26
Calcium Nitrate 15-0-0
Sea green misc
Pickle Crisp
Epsom Mg
AND OG Bio-war amended tea weekly
Feed at 25% first few weeks then 50% after 1st topping and LST for the next 6-8 finally at 75% during
flower with a bit of Potassium to help in flower.

LIGHTS:
VEG: T5 with mix spectrum high on the Blue side during Veg 6 to 8 weeks
FLOWER: HPS 1k eye horti lux in Flower with Far red, CFL, UVB, UVA, and incandescent bulbs ..Just Cuz
I use Diminished lighting from start 12/12 11.5/12.5 11/13 10.5/13.5 and finnish with 11/13 Just
Cuz

I started the @JAWS Gear On the full Moon and this is there Story;
Jaws chem soda og1 and 2

And in 6 Days I have this
Jaws chem soda og1 and 2 2

And I have picked two of My Fav already
Jaws chem soda og1 and 2 3

Jaws chem soda og1 and 2 4

I will do my Best to Only give weekly updates and Please feel free to ask what ever you like and or post any Jaws Gear you run for the fun of the Grow
Peace and Good Vibes from the Flying-J-Stables..

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

what's pickle crisp? Can't wait to c where this goes

just like the smell. Lo

Well The pickle Crisp is a pure form of Calcium Chloride that is used when pickling and Canning

By adding 0.25 grams to a gallon of 5.5-5.8 PH water, along with my standard feeding I am giving the plant a great source of one more Macro-nutrient Calcium (Ca) plus Micro-nutrient Chloride (Cl).. Yes a plant dose benefit from Chloride . . . .. Very small amount

Calcium, an essential part of plant cell wall structure, provides for normal transport and retention of other elements as well as strength in the plant. It is also thought to counteract the effect of alkali salts and organic acids within a plant.

Sources of calcium are dolomitic lime, gypsum, superphosphate, egg shell and in pure extract salts.

There is quite a bit of information on the subject. Calcium, in transport to the Chloroplasts better known as the carbohydrate factory and a carrier for other elements plays a vital role in the plants growth. Chloroplasts need, carbon dioxide, water, minerals like NPK the magnesium and the calcium

These raw materials (all 16 Mineral and non-mineral elements) allow the chloroplast factory to produce food for the plant and energy to grow . . . . .Yea Baby Yea ! ! !! ! ! !

The Farm is a wealth of information and great Information Makes for Great grows . . . . . . .
Super Salty Vibes to Yaz
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The @JAWS gear is looking just as I was hoping for Outstanding health and Vigor I have one that's curling a bit but Im sure that was from using my preventive Neem oil spray on her . . . I like to have a bug free start and a little pre maintenance is never a bad thing if done in small controlled amount .Still

Chem Soda OG 1 and 2 Doing Great

11 19 2014 UpDate 1

11 19 2014 UpDate 5

11 19 2014 UpDate 2

#4 and #5 of Chem Soda OG 1 Beans and #4 of Chem Soda OG 2 Beans are some Bad Azz soon be be Wicked lil Ladies
Peace
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Thank you bro @burn4me

This is going to be a Great run and will have some fun to boot
I am sure I will get some keepers from the @JAWS Beans. The Man can Breed Fire

will keep the posts updated about every week
Green Grow Vibes to ya
FlyJ

JAWS

JAWS

got a couple #2 going i'm at day 17 today, a little stretchy seeing there under a 400 mh with the rest of the next batch. as soon as they fill there cups and get TPed into the bottles i'll get some pics up of them.

your are looking really nice much shorter and more compact them mine at this point, but they have the exact same leaf shape no doubt.

awesome brother;)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

UpDate
Well It looks like I will be transplanting tonight The @JAWS Chem Soda OG1 and OG2 ARE looking GRRRRRAITTTT ! ! !
showing some color and two that are putting off some great smells
I will have my attention on topping and tieing um down all week. . . . .
Very pleased with their performance in veg so far . . . .
Will get some pics of the roots tonight
Peace all ya Jaws Fans
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

off to a good start.

Thanks for the positive words Symbiote. I have seen some of @JAWS other grows and fer sure should see a hand full of sweet keepers in this run. . . . .The man is a very good and dedicated breeder IMHO the extra time and attention he takes in breeding shows for sure.

I am getting some great smells out of Number 3 and Number 5 of the OG(2) and
Number 1, 3. and 5 og the ChemSoda OG(1)
are starting to darken up the stems and branches already . . . . .
all in all This Will be a great run, from some awesome Beans.

I finished up the transplanting of all the Jaws Babies and will be excited to see how they bounce from it.
Peace Farm
FlyJ
11 27 2014 UpDate 1

A coffee drinking problem that is LoL, But with Jaws genetics I dont want to miss a thing so cant sleep anyway......
11 27 2014 UpDate 3

The white powder on my fingers is Azos and OG biowar, I dont grow with out it.....

11 27 2014 UpDate 2

Cant wait to see my Jaws Babies grow some wicked Teeth . . . .
Peace FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

If there are others out there who are growing the Chem Soda OG1 or OG2 @JAWS Gear please feel free to drop a pic or post here, Me casa Su Casa
its always welcome in the FlyinJStable. . . . .
pull up a bean bag grab the Bong and hangout fer a spell. .. . . . .
Peace all FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

:( :oops: :mad: :oops:

I have to post the Bad too
So Like it or not, the lack of experience with Growing has Caught up to the FlyJ
I F*$#ed Up my Coco Chow mix in a big way
I reused my coco and added the root break down so I thought Cannazym let it chill out a week and
went to transplanting...
the next few days were a nightmare PPMs over 1200 and PH 7 and above . . .
well I flushed and cleaned and flushed down to 80 ppm and have a better handle on PH

My @JAWS gear IS A STRONG ASS genetic and the babies are commin full circle. Thanks to great Breading I have
Plants left. Thank you Jaws for one tough Plant. . . .
12 1 2014 UpDate 6

I wanted to post this to say I had three other beans going that Hit the Dead zone two days ago and the Jaws gear Held up
To this Grower that says a lot about just how Good they are..
Always Learning
Peace from the Humbled FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Today I was very happy to see all my @JAWS Lil Chem Soda's all perky and full of VIGOR . . . .
One Cant say it enough about breeders who choose more than just a pretty bud, but a tough ass bad to the bone
rattle my scrog net gear will make all the difference, when a grower makes a mistake like I did...

Pic as of today looking nice and ready to shoot to the stars
12 3 2014 UpDate 6

there are two from each OG group that I am liking the best because of the color in the stems and they are already putting out serious OG aroma's
12 3 2014 UpDate 2

12 3 2014 UpDate 5

12 3 2014 UpDate 4

Chem Soda OG (1) and Chem Soda OG (2) are proving to be some great Gear
Peace Farmers
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Peace all you green ganja growin guys and Gals
Been knee deep in Chem OG smells and wonderful aroma's from some of My @JAWS beans that have my eye
the OG(2) #5 the OG (2) #3 and for sure My OG(1) #4 I will be watching them all as they are doing so much better than last week
I am going to get a few over all pic up of them all here.
here ya go group Chem soda OG's (1) and (2)
I will post single shots later in the week.
12 9 2014 UpDate 16
12 10 2014 UpDate 1

12 10 2014 UpDate 3

fillin the J veg room Fast and smells like Heavenly OG -O-rama
Super Chem Soda Vibes FlyJ

Top Bottom