Jaws Gear Seeds With A Bite

• Thread starter bigworm6969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigworm6969

bigworm6969

hello friends running sum jaws gear, got sum awesome black cherry soda crosses

3 black cherry dojo f1 (blackcherry soda x dp dojo ix1)
3 black cherry kush f1 (blackcherry soda x banana kush f9)
3 black cherry dream f1 (blackcherry soda x blue dream)

all 9 seeds were up in 2 days so I potted into solo cups and there starting the veg phase, I will up pot into 1 and half gallon pots in 2 weeks and veg for a total of 7 weeks then will get up potted into 5 gallon pots and put into flower under 2600 watts and fed teas I will also be popping 7 more black cherry dream f1 in a couple of days, so fire up a fat joint and enjoy this soon to be thread of purple and pink dank

bigworm6969

bigworm6969

2015 02 14 015
2015 02 14 016

bigworm6969

bigworm6969

im thinking a lot of people who got them put in there collection box, its like most people that buy really nice and expensive cars don't drive them that much and don't want to mess them up but if I bought it I would drive and beat it everyday I would get my money worth out of it, I thought truckstop cookies were great I enjoyed it a lot, and the krazykushes were sum krazy lookin plants let me see if I can find sum pics

petraus

petraus

That crazyKush reminds of this socal Purple Kush i had a while back. That weird top to it eh...haha. sick man. memories...

How did the Krazy smell? And lineage on it?

bigworm6969

bigworm6969

it was so long ago im going to say smelled like kush it was dank that's for sure

B

Burned Haze

Well well well , awesome breeder choice cause jaws is a A+ dude . Everything I've seen online and both strains I've tried so far are keepers ( truck stop cookies and Alien cookies )

Subscribed and hope for the best :)

Top Bottom