Jazz Berry Jam Finish Pics

• Thread starter MoSCutty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Man I can't get over this thread.... Really nice grow... Between this thread and Snowblinds pics...Jazz Berry Jam has been shown off nicely...

Thanks again fellas..

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
outstanding looking plants afi mate. canna's done a killer job with this strain.

Thanks alot Biggs.. JBJ is my baby bro.. I really love this line....Ive always said if its not my # 1 favorite, it's really close.

I

Indicas4me

WOW looks real good!I guess you were right Canna,the strain looks very stable if they all were from seeds.Thats a big deal to me,the stability of seeds.You also may be right that it might even look a little better than your Purple Berry.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
WOW looks real good!I guess you were right Canna,the strain looks very stable if they all were from seeds.Thats a big deal to me,the stability of seeds.You also may be right that it might even look a little better than your Purple Berry.

Hey man.. Yeah, Its stable, but there is another pheno.. Its a green pheno, smae plant structure and all, only main difference is the color, Both are potent, and beautiful.... Snowblind has a great JBJ thread with pro pics of the green pheno..Check it out man.. That will give you a good idea of both phenos.

afi

afi

WOW AFI! i can't tell you how great of a job you did bro... You really did squeeze every ounce of potential out of these genes...Very nice bro, and the pics are great too.... A+ job all around bro....

The Jazz Berry Jam is a Nitrogen whore....That comes from the Purple Berry... You literally have to continue feeding higher than normal amounts of Nitrogen through the midway point, then you can start dropping it down a bit before the flush.. But, JBJ and Purple Berry LOVE nitrogen... They go yellow quick if you start dropping the nitro to quick in flower...But overall, i would agree that they are very easy to grow.. Lots of vigour... Average to decent yielding plants.. But the product is so tastey and unusual..potent...and CRAZY bag appeal....I absolutely LOVE JBJ... Its my favorite for a reason...Just a very unique line...

VERY Nice job Afi....With pics like that...What do you want to grow next? Or can I recommend a line for you? Let me know bro... I think I have the perfect pack of seeds for you...

Great Job man.

Thanks for the kind words Cannaventure. I think you know what I want next but in case you forgot I have wanted the roadkill skunk since I met you a while back but if you have something that might peak my interest that I don`t know about I like surprises :happy
I just popped some Purpleberrys so I am pumped to see what I pull from those. Let me know if you would like my test or journal a strain for ya.
Peace, Afi

marski420

marski420

Great job reppin CV's gear... Cannaventure is hands down one of the nicest people on the entire internet, his love and passion really shines through in his genetics. Also Afi great job killin' it bro.. Can we get a potential smoke report?

M

MoSCutty

Damn, I smoked all mine so I can't do a proper smoke report.:cool0041: Afi you can gift me some more and I'll gladly write it up for you. I will say this pheno #10 was very purple and didn't even look like herb when you broke it up. It was like dried Raspberries with a slight Diesel, the high lasted about 3 hours and was very euphoric and uplifting, had me longing for more. Most potent color changer I've ever smoked and I've smoked a few.:winking0067:

Hell I'm thinking about requesting a cut for a run unless Afi wan'ts to gift me like a QP for private stock?

Mos

B

Blaze215

Thanks for posting these for me Bro! I let these go 9 weeks. Yield was descent most hit 5 ounces and a couple hit 6. Overall for a purple strain I would have to agree that it was very potent. Thanks for all the kind words.
Peace, Afi
Hands down those are some of the most beautiful plants I have ever seen.

Major kudos to BOTH the grower and the breeder!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I agree with the rest of em Great Job growing those, Great Photos
Great job Showing us that awesome strain!

Gonna get me some of dat

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Damn, I smoked all mine so I can't do a proper smoke report.:cool0041: Afi you can gift me some more and I'll gladly write it up for you. I will say this pheno #10 was very purple and didn't even look like herb when you broke it up. It was like dried Raspberries with a slight Diesel, the high lasted about 3 hours and was very euphoric and uplifting, had me longing for more. Most potent color changer I've ever smoked and I've smoked a few.:winking0067:

Hell I'm thinking about requesting a cut for a run unless Afi wan'ts to gift me like a QP for private stock?

Mos

WOW, That is a Huge Statement man....Thank You bro...

Ive been trying to push people away from teh Purple Berry BX towards Jazz Berry Jam IX..Dont get me wrong... I LOVE Purple Berry, BUT, Jazz Berry Jam is probably my favorite Indica leaning line...And for it to be a purple line and still be very potent with a great flavor.. Its very rare...

Jazz Berry Jam is one of my better lines..Honestly... I like everything about JBJ...

Got soem Nice JBJ hybrids, using Elite clone onlies that are in 12/12 right now and will be dropping late February... They will be part of The Limited Release lines....

I love this thread.. Afi..MoScutty.. Thank You both....

MosCutty, I would LOVE to hear a smoke report.... BUt you have already done a killer job bro...

Have a Great Christmas everyone... Be safe and smoke lots of Dank!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I just popped some Purpleberrys so I am pumped to see what I pull from those. Let me know if you would like my test or journal a strain for ya.
Peace, Afi

I would love to see the PurpleBerry Journal....
Are they quik veggers? Heavy feeders? How many pheneos have you found?
How long did you veg them for?....lol :)

:sun

I guess I will find out soon enough..but I like to see what it has done for others.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Cv you are a class act bro.very excited for the spring line.I still owe you and red a steak.lmao.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Cv you are a class act bro.very excited for the spring line.I still owe you and red a steak.lmao.

LOL.. Whats up Thunder bro.... Yeah man, You will be getting your fill of the Spring line man... I got some nice gear heading your way soon man...

..And, Ill hold you to that steak bro...lol... Next time things wont be so crazy... I was on a schedule last time I vistited man... Ill be there again real soon...And will be staying for a while bro..

Thanks Thunder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom