JazZ Berry Jam IX + Star Berry Indica

• Thread starter pits
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Nice Pits... Jazz Berry Jam is one of my favorite creations... Its such a unique plant....And also VERY potent.... Thick layer of trichs.... And she is easy to grow too.. JBJ can take some stress and still perform.... Jazz Berry is still one of my favs, IF not my #1 fav.....

Do you smell any Menthol smells? It took me a while to figure out all the smells.... But late in flower it hit me... Mentholated Grapes... Its strange, but it works together nicely....No matter the color of the pheno, It will be a potent Indica.

Glad everyone is digging the JBJ IX.... If you Love Indicas, She is sure to please.

Nice pics PIts....That cola shot is Beautiful!

P

pits

Looking killer there! My pheno that I kept is not purple. Yours look sick!

What did you do to stress it out?

That bud looks dank danky dank!

thans bro!!!! my green phenos look and smell just as good as the purple one!!! have one green pheno thats standing out as far as it looks like more of a producer!! the other r pretty similar... MAN o MAN way over feed them more then once so pissed at myself... i was tryin H & G for the first time and just got a lil cocky i guess... Grrrrrrr thats why only bud shot pics... dont even want to post whole plant pic...lol but they still lookin and smellin dank so cant wait for round 2

P

pits

ya CV maybe thats it menthol!!!! I'm really lovin the aromas from this girl!!!! thanks a bunch!!! YUM YUM.... I WANNA smoke some already...lol

marski420

marski420

How are the JBJ's coming along friend? I bet they are packing trichs and weight like no other, would love some pictures.. That Star Berry is lookin mighty fine too, CV is one of the best breeders on this site.. no bull crap with him, he tells you what to expect with his gear and is dead on accurate. Cheers to you and CV for the great efforts.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
thans bro!!!! my green phenos look and smell just as good as the purple one!!! have one green pheno thats standing out as far as it looks like more of a producer!! the other r pretty similar... MAN o MAN way over feed them more then once so pissed at myself... i was tryin H & G for the first time and just got a lil cocky i guess... Grrrrrrr thats why only bud shot pics... dont even want to post whole plant pic...lol but they still lookin and smellin dank so cant wait for round 2

Hey Pits... My Man! Dude, Don't get down on H&G, Its a great line...Lots of mixing to do, but its stable and works great... I have been using it for about a year, and love it...

here's how I use it, I follow there feed chart, but not the doses...at some point in flower, like the 5th week, They say to use 5ml a gallon!!!!! LOL..WOW, Thats ALOT....I use 2-3 ML a gallon at all times, I never go above 3ML/per gallon...And my plants love it....I also use the other products too, all but the Foliar feed stuff, I dont use that...and to be honest, the shooting powder works but causes small fox tailing, and I dont really like that, so i use Gh koolBloom powder instead....

So dont give up on H&G man....If you have any questions, hit me up, Ill explain into detail a little more....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
hey Pits... the pic of JBJ that you posted #37 on page 4 is BEAUTIFUL man... i'd like to possibly use that pic if its cool with you.. Its perfectly grown man... JBJ is FIRE! I love JBJ..its so unique...nothing else like it....

Hope all is going well for your grow man... great job.

Top Bottom