JB is back to tent adventures from China to Thailand.

• Thread starter j1sonbrother
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
Wassup,Yo,
Feel great back to family , Damn it
this grow will be 10 with coco & perlites in 2gals plastic and 5 with pure coco farbic.

Nutrients will be GH3 parts only, no more calmag 、epsom salts、 boosters, just tweaking Gh 3parts formula from Veg to flower ( Micro bottles and Bloom bottles for more Cal/Mag/Potassium) based on hydrobuddy caculator.

Plastic go with the formula 1:1:1 ratio (equal parts of Micro/Grow/Bloom)
Farbic go with 6 micro/4 grow/ 4bloom) in Veg.
Why I back to Gh3 parts ,OG brand ,Easy ,Simple,Balance …once U dailed in , it will kill all nuts, shout out to @cemchris .

Environment: keep stable around 27-28 circus, humidity:65-70%

Ph: 5.7 go through from Veg from Flowering, never check runoff Ph in Coco.

Medium :coco have presoaked with 5ml of calmag/gal with 24hs.
For optimal growth, I take gordan RW advise 75% moisture contents for veg, with 20% dry back during night, which will also be suitable for 1-2gals coco.

Jb is back to tent  adventures from china to thailand
Jb is back to tent  adventures from china to thailand 2
B

BillyBanchan

Wassup,Yo,
Feel great back to family , Damn it
this grow will be 10 with coco & perlites in 2gals plastic and 5 with pure coco farbic.

Nutrients will be GH3 parts only, no more calmag 、epsom salts、 boosters, just tweaking Gh 3parts formula from Veg to flower ( Micro bottles and Bloom bottles for more Cal/Mag/Potassium) based on hydrobuddy caculator.

Plastic go with the formula 1:1:1 ratio (equal parts of Micro/Grow/Bloom)
Farbic go with 6 micro/4 grow/ 4bloom) in Veg.
Why I back to Gh3 parts ,OG brand ,Easy ,Simple,Balance …once U dailed in , it will kill all nuts, shout out to @cemchris .

Environment: keep stable around 27-28 circus, humidity:65-70%

Ph: 5.7 go through from Veg from Flowering, never check runoff Ph in Coco.

Medium :coco have presoaked with 5ml of calmag/gal with 24hs.
For optimal growth, I take gordan RW advise 75% moisture contents for veg, with 20% dry back during night, which will also be suitable for 1-2gals coco.
Jazzy... I'm in. I'm especially 👀 because of the simple GH regime and coco... Looking to learn!

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
Jazzy... I'm in. I'm especially 👀 because of the simple GH regime and coco... Looking to learn!

The whole point of 3 part is being able to mix the 3 different parts at different ratios to get what you want out of it. Want more PK/Mg? Just up the bloom/grow. Need for Ca? Up the Micro. About the only thing not in 3 part is Si. This is where something like hydrobuddy will help you to dial in a feed schedule to hit the ratio's you want. The big thing with 3 part is not running GH schedule. It's a good baseline to get started but going off the schedule and messing with the ratios is where it really shines. There is a couple of alt schedules people have been using for a while. , 5-5-5, Lucas,Mel’Franks、MJ growers, ect.

IsanFarmer

IsanFarmer

yeah, weed is legalize there, no more underground ,Man.

Well I wouldn't say it's been completely legalised because they rushed it through and as with everything concerning the law in Thailand they haven't considered all of the ramifications definitively. Nobody can give you a straight answer on whether or not you're allowed to grow cannabis indoors and how much you can grow. It's all a bit of a grey area.

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
Well I wouldn't say it's been completely legalised because they rushed it through and as with everything concerning the law in Thailand they haven't considered all of the ramifications definitively. Nobody can give you a straight answer on whether or not you're allowed to grow cannabis indoors and how much you can grow. It's all a bit of a grey area.
couldn't agree more, tons of indoor/ outdoor farmland re everywhere in thailand now , even greenhouse genetic has their official farmland,
my buddy told me grow as much as u want, lol.and their local thai gonna handle all of issues abt plants permission, i`d say it is "corruption",
well I just been here a couple days ago, and another farmer on board in thailand @benjones knows exactly how much the foreigners can grow.
I have some Chinese~Malaysian friends there ,which they grow around 1000 plants

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
2 gal plastic perlites coco
Feed ratios 1:1:1
EC:1.0 and runoff get 1.9, not ready flush yet,cause plants haven't seen any burns or unhealthy.
ph 5.7

IMG 20230629 000221 065
IMG 20230629 000221 098
IMG 20230629 000220 933
IMG 20230629 000220 277
IMG 20230629 000221 144
IMG 20230629 000220 984
IMG 20230629 000220 216
IMG 20230629 000221 125
IMG 20230629 000220 163
IsanFarmer

IsanFarmer

couldn't agree more, tons of indoor/ outdoor farmland re everywhere in thailand now , even greenhouse genetic has their official farmland,
my buddy told me grow as much as u want, lol.and their local thai gonna handle all of issues abt plants permission, i`d say it is "corruption",
well I just been here a couple days ago, and another farmer on board in thailand @benjones knows exactly how much the foreigners can grow.
I have some Chinese~Malaysian friends there ,which they grow around 1000 plants

Thanks for that. I've been talking with Ben and he has been really helpful. I was thinking of changing over to a coco medium for my next run, I'm going to try a 15 plant Sea of Green method similar to yours. Where do you buy your coco from in Thailand and does it have the salts washed out of it already? I've just noticed that you're using a similar humidifier to me, is that a Deerma one? I'm really pleased with mine.

20230618 184239
Stokes

Stokes

Thanks for that. I've been talking with Ben and he has been really helpful. I was thinking of changing over to a coco medium for my next run, I'm going to try a 15 plant Sea of Green method similar to yours. Where do you buy your coco from in Thailand and does it have the salts washed out of it already? I've just noticed that you're using a similar humidifier to me, is that a Deerma one? I'm really pleased with mine.

I think its a good idea to rinse and buffer your coco regardless of what it says on the bag

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
I think its a good idea to rinse and buffer your coco regardless of what it says on the bag
Coco binds up Calcium and Magnesium. If you don't replenish it the coco will lock it up and the plant becomes deficient. A lot of folks pre-soak the media with calmag first to load up the cation exchange sites so the coco doesn't soak up quite as much Ca and Mg.

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
Nice~u re in thaiL also?
I washed out salts and presoaked coco,my buddy use some higher price coco they call it "golden soil" treated as parts of soil mix.
i believe 1-2gals smart pots re easily grow and archive best results.

IsanFarmer

IsanFarmer

Nice~u re in thaiL also?
I washed out salts and presoaked coco,my buddy use some higher price coco they call it "golden soil" treated as parts of soil mix.
i believe 1-2gals smart pots re easily grow and archive best results.

Yes I'm in Thailand. If you use Line and you fancy a chat then send me a message with your ID or phone number and I'll get in touch.

IsanFarmer

IsanFarmer

Sure ~ why not.
we like offline growers party

I'm not sure what that is but I'm up for it. I've got a big bit of land that we're setting a farm up on and maybe I'll try to grow some weed on it at some point if I can get good at growing indoors. If you know anything about outdoor growing and you're not too far from my neck of the woods maybe we can meet up to discuss things.

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
I'm not sure what that is but I'm up for it. I've got a big bit of land that we're setting a farm up on and maybe I'll try to grow some weed on it at some point if I can get good at growing indoors. If you know anything about outdoor growing and you're not too far from my neck of the woods maybe we can meet up to discuss things.
Sounds great ,Man.
but u gonna apply business liscens first if u wanna do some commercial outdoor.
The things abt outdoor in Thailand with high temp/humidity , which is really serious challenge.
Secondly, you have to own complete sales system, and the market is already overcapacity.

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
tobehonst, I Always wanna do knf(korea natural farming) organic outdoor, What my buddy told me is that 1/4 of their buds are sold in Thailand, and the rests are sold to Malaysia, Taiwan, and Hong Kong through smuggling.

IsanFarmer

IsanFarmer

Sounds great ,Man.
but u gonna apply business liscens first if u wanna do some commercial outdoor.
The things abt outdoor in Thailand with high temp/humidity , which is really serious challenge.
Secondly, you have to own complete sales system, and the market is already overcapacity.

The wife applied for a license on Friday. It was a straightforward process but the app they use is a little cumbersome and it took several attempts to complete the registration. We've been told that there's no limit to what we can grow as it stands which is insane, Thailand went from having some of the strictest laws in the world concerning cannabis to this. I'm still trying to get my head round it. It's always going to be difficult to grow cannabis successfully completely outdoors in a country with a climate like Thailand's but if I can get good at indoor growing then I will give it a go because we have so much land. It would be rude not to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom