JB's Multi dawg grow show: Tres Sis, Sour Sis, Stardawg

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Thanks for posting! TreSis looks like some fire!
thanks for stopping by for the dawg show Peacheater81!
Here are a couple of shots of tres sister #1, and 2 at day 48 taken tonight:

2012 09 16 20 24 31 986
2012 09 16 20 24 16 509

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
This heatwave really helped the mites multiply within a few days. So I had to hit them with mighty wash and power wash the rinse off any residue. I've heard really good reviews about the stuff, so we'll see if it helps me in a critical point at day 48......here in order is bubba stardawg, 2 pics of sour sis 1, stardawg #1

Bubba star
Sis 1
Soursis1

Stardawg

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I talked t the owner of the nute store I frequent.

She said MW is , indeed , pyrethrins.

Hence the need for the PWash.

But heres what I am curious about.... Pyrethrins dont kill arachnids. So .....WTF?!?!?......lol...

I honestly have no idea what is in it especially since the label has very little info. It did help though. Last time i used it, my flower taste wasnt affected. Cant say what would happen without the wash though....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
2012 09 24 20 29 19 826
2012 09 24 20 25 33 349
2012 09 24 20 25 18 806
2012 09 24 20 30 31 584
View attachment 254493

From the Top is Sour Sister #1, two stardawg #1 pics, and last but not least is Tres sister #1. There at day 55. I definitely plan on running a whole room of these phenos next run, along with some 91 DUD's phenos, and white hashplant. I have one Pheno that vegges super fast of 91DUD, and roots fast as well. I'm gonna grab a few more packs of JJ's gear once this new drop happens, or if I didn't miss it.....

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell yeah, looks super fat n nasty dawg! Dripping with dank! Very nice homie! A problem free run when youve gotta dialed in 100% will be sick as fuck! A keeper fo sho! Nice grow homie! Peace.
Qq

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Hell yeah, looks super fat n nasty dawg! Dripping with dank! Very nice homie! A problem free run when youve gotta dialed in 100% will be sick as fuck! A keeper fo sho! Nice grow homie! Peace.
Qq

What up Qleaner Quest,
You're so right about the problem free run being ridiculous. These Genetics are very forgiving. Thanks for stopping by for the dawg show. Hope all is going well with your bean run...

D

Dutch Roller

Keep up the great work dude. I'm in LA as well currently running Chemdog D x HP13, Blue Asian Diesel, Chem Urkle, White D and The White x Haze.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Keep up the great work dude. I'm in LA as well currently running Chemdog D x HP13, Blue Asian Diesel, Chem Urkle, White D and The White x Haze.
nice line up bro. have you flowered any them you mentioned yet? If so, which stand out?
Thanks for stopping by brotha

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Here is a nug that I took down at day 55 of Tres Sister. I would say her fragance is very diesely w/ some lime peel undertones without a cure. I can imagine the cured aromas that will come out of this strain. I'm so glad I cloned each pheno. Excuse the lame droid pics. I've been meaning to get a new camera for X-MAS
2012 09 29 13 12 09 91 1
2012 09 29 13 14 08 26

D

Dutch Roller

nice line up bro. have you flowered any them you mentioned yet? If so, which stand out?
Thanks for stopping by brotha
Thanks man. That new StarDawg pheno you just posted looks plain ridiculous. I'm probably going to have to go pop a few StarDawg seeds after seeing that pic.

I've only finished flowering the D/HP13 so far. Moved to LA earlier this year and have only had a few months to get my setup going. The D/HP13 gave me 3 different phenos that were all amazing. There was a more Chem leaning pheno that had a really sweet smell and a very dense, kush like structure. The other two phenos were more sativa with a pronounced foxtail structure. They both had incredibly pungent, unusual HP13-like smells. One smelled like rotting meat, 7up and skunk and the other smelled almost like salt and vinegar chips. Very unique strain. Straight up dumpster funk.

The Chem Urkle and the BAD are still flowering, but they're both looking really good. The Urkle is a really stout plant that seems to pack the weight on quickly. The BAD is some super jungle funk burnt rubber stank weed. The finished product on this strain is unbelievable. I also think The White X Haze and the White D will be incredible plants. The next strains I pop will probably be Nigerian X Chemdog's Sister, Malawi Gold X Tres Dawg and Sour Sister.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Thanks man. That new StarDawg pheno you just posted looks plain ridiculous. I'm probably going to have to go pop a few StarDawg seeds after seeing that pic.

I've only finished flowering the D/HP13 so far. Moved to LA earlier this year and have only had a few months to get my setup going. The D/HP13 gave me 3 different phenos that were all amazing. There was a more Chem leaning pheno that had a really sweet smell and a very dense, kush like structure. The other two phenos were more sativa with a pronounced foxtail structure. They both had incredibly pungent, unusual HP13-like smells. One smelled like rotting meat, 7up and skunk and the other smelled almost like salt and vinegar chips. Very unique strain. Straight up dumpster funk.

The Chem Urkle and the BAD are still flowering, but they're both looking really good. The Urkle is a really stout plant that seems to pack the weight on quickly. The BAD is some super jungle funk burnt rubber stank weed. The finished product on this strain is unbelievable. I also think The White X Haze and the White D will be incredible plants. The next strains I pop will probably be Nigerian X Chemdog's Sister, Malawi Gold X Tres Dawg and Sour Sister.

Damn you have a crazy ass line up of seed popping Dankness! If you need help mothering them out let me know;) JK
After this run I now know that I'm gonna be jumping on TD gear every chance I get. I'm totally convinced that these genetics are legit as can be. Even though I cut down a few phenos of Tres Sister, I still yielded something respectable. Most weighed in over 4 zones each. I had crazy shit happen this run too. First there was a power outage. My vortex went out which burnt the fuck out of some of the top nuggs. Not to mention I had to swap out my AC, and the damn mite invasion. Major props Topdawg crew!
For all of the fuel lovers, I would recommend Sour Sister. I would say the majority of the phenos here all reek of straight up fuelly Diesel. I would even go as far as to say they reek even more than the clone only. Tres Sister smells more lemony piney. I cut down more stardawgs and sour sisters yesterday. Out of them all one stardawg was a massive yielder. I could just tell, once I chopped I felt the weight and was amazed. I'm gonna be smoking some good bud this halloween and thanksgiving. I'm gonna continue this thread to see what the clones do with these cuts. I hope the auction happens after the 5th so I can grab some more with my pay check!

Top Bottom