JB's Multi dawg grow show: Tres Sis, Sour Sis, Stardawg

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Thanks for the info bro! i got a new batch of beans finishing up in the next couple weeks. i will let you know when they are ready. these should be even more dank than before considering the male i told you about.

what does the pollen smell like from the HO bx2 male?
Hell yeah bro, sounds like a plan. it's always a pleasure growing your crosses. and big props to JJ since his males are great to breed with!;)

urbanite420

urbanite420

aw man...JJ is my biggest inspiration! most of my work is based off his! i am truly standing on the shoulders of giants!!! and JJ is THE green Giant...lol

215 User

215 User

nice girl you got there bro. whats in Sunshine day dream? who bred it?

Bubba Shine x Appalachia by Bodhi......

sunshine_daydream.JPG

doctordank

doctordank

SunshineDaydream is dank gear. Bodhi definitely drops the fire. I have a couple 10 packs waiting on the sidelines. I popped 2 seeds about 1 1/2 years ago, both were females and had the same structure. One of em was straight dank though. Completely covered in trichomes, comparable to the white. Almost couldn't see the green color of the nug because of the abundance of trich's! The taste of sour milk was spot on to Bodhis description. I'm curious to see how someone else's grow goes with this strain....

urbanite420

urbanite420

thanks for the credit bro! but Its JJ that did the breeding. i just chucked some pollen. thats a nice pheno you got here. JB had a couple that were really on the opposite spectrum of expression, but most beans will lean towards the bubba. Ive been wanting to sift through the tigers milk x stardawg for a nice kushy chem funk appalachia pheno with the stardawgs power. ive got a few other things to get to first though.

Ive been dyin to try some of the sunshine daydream. that butter cut Bodhi talks about sounds like the izzle.
Heirloom Bubba Kush x StarDawg 2 days before the chop!

Props to Urbanite for breeding this gem...Luckily it was gifted to me by a good friend in Oct.

View attachment 306038

Harvested @ 56 days this morning and made some beans with the Sunshine Day Dream stud.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
thanks for the credit bro! but Its JJ that did the breeding. i just chucked some pollen. thats a nice pheno you got here. JB had a couple that were really on the opposite spectrum of expression, but most beans will lean towards the bubba. Ive been wanting to sift through the tigers milk x stardawg for a nice kushy chem funk appalachia pheno with the stardawgs power. ive got a few other things to get to first though.

Ive been dyin to try some of the sunshine daydream. that butter cut Bodhi talks about sounds like the izzle.
I'll pop them tigers milk x Stardawg soon bro. I agree that pollen chucking is easy when you deal with great breeder's gear. Bring on the dank:D

215 User

215 User

Hashy with the chem undertones.....

I usually let em stay in the jars for a couple of weeks before sampling but been cheating LOL!

T

tree king

jb sorry to keep bombarding you with questions but i need info on one more thing. im at week 6 with these star dawgs and im just not seeing them fatten up as big or as fast as i thought they would. a bunch of people on another site said that the star dawg yields more than the Chemdog D clone but im just not seeing it so far. i might be jumpin the gun a little cause its only week 6 but i wanted to find out would you say the sour sis is alot more vigorous and yields alot more than the sd?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
jb sorry to keep bombarding you with questions but i need info on one more thing. im at week 6 with these star dawgs and im just not seeing them fatten up as big or as fast as i thought they would. a bunch of people on another site said that the star dawg yields more than the Chemdog D clone but im just not seeing it so far. i might be jumpin the gun a little cause its only week 6 but i wanted to find out would you say the sour sis is alot more vigorous and yields alot more than the sd?
I think you may have a picky nute sensitive pheno on your hands. I have encountered some phenos that eat everything I give them and bulk up with huge colas. But I've also found phenos that are nute sensitive bitches similar to a finicky og that yielded on the lower side. I hope this helps bro. I kept the big yielder....

T

tree king

I think you may have a picky nute sensitive pheno on your hands. I have encountered some phenos that eat everything I give them and bulk up with huge colas. But I've also found phenos that are nute sensitive bitches similar to a finicky og that yielded on the lower side. I hope this helps bro. I kept the big yielder....
naa i was talkin about the sour sis i wanted to know if it yielded alot more than star dawg and was more vigorous? if so what % more do you think it produces?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
naa i was talkin about the sour sis i wanted to know if it yielded alot more than star dawg and was more vigorous? if so what % more do you think it produces?

Actually when all weighed out my biggest yielder ended up coming from stardawg. But sour sis was more consistent with with all girls I ran being good yielders.

T

tree king

damn i dont know jb i got like 15 phenos of star dawg flowering from seed and im just not seeing them fatten up like i thought. unless i see them do something drastic these last 3 weeks i might not even keep the biggest yielder. my Chemdog D is much more vigorous. i appreciate the info brotha

Top Bottom