JB's Multi dawg grow show: Tres Sis, Sour Sis, Stardawg

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I wouldn't give up on them just yet until everything is weighed out. Plus my stardawg keeper took longer to mature than my sour sister did. Let us know how they come out.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

hey JB im thread jacking here. I ordered the ufc #160 PPV tonite at 7pm. please get ahold of got dank evoke etc tell em its a seed junkie sesh. sure would be nice to see yall again. let me know RSVP.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
hey JB im thread jacking here. I ordered the ufc #160 PPV tonite at 7pm. please get ahold of got dank evoke etc tell em its a seed junkie sesh. sure would be nice to see yall again. let me know RSVP.
Yo Grod thanks for the invite but family came into town for my bday weekend. Sorry I can't make it today, but I'll make the next one for sure buddy. I hope you and the fellas enjoy the sesh. I'll let GD know you are trying to get a hold of him. I know his fam is having something going on in the next few days for a wedding....

F

FatBoy808

Premium Member
Supporter
Wassup Bro! Beautiful garden you've got there. I have a pack of the Sour Sis that I won a while ago. Haven't popped any yet.

What I'm really interested in is this White HP? Is it an F1? Or the BX version 2?

I have some White Hp BX2 3 in veg and 1 in bloom (about 4 weeks in). Do you know a lot about this strain? Because I can't find much info, and I think I have more than 2 phenos. I only hope that it's nearly as good as yours.

Peace out Bro, Aloha
Fats

urbanite420

urbanite420

JJ has used different Tres Dawg males throughout his multiple releases. I thought I saw some other people post that one of these last males wasn't as big a yielder. I also think his current male throws out some shades of purple. Either way, low yield or high, purple or green, it will be dank!

This reminds me I need to get back to my JJ beans! I've been fuckin around way too much!

damn i dont know jb i got like 15 phenos of star dawg flowering from seed and im just not seeing them fatten up like i thought. unless i see them do something drastic these last 3 weeks i might not even keep the biggest yielder. my Chemdog D is much more vigorous. i appreciate the info brotha

Kushwick

Kushwick

From what I've seen and hear the stardawg seems pretty decent in yeild and does have a stretch on her. I have 1 girl right now flowering and she is easily 3ft in a 1 gal bag of coco. My first run with her and I got a cut vegging along right now to run again I'm hoping she is some dankity dank.
2013 06 01 202015
2013 06 01 202003

Not the best pics since they are from my phone but she has some potential. She is my lonestar

T

tree king

JJ has used different Tres Dawg males throughout his multiple releases. I thought I saw some other people post that one of these last males wasn't as big a yielder. I also think his current male throws out some shades of purple. Either way, low yield or high, purple or green, it will be dank!

This reminds me I need to get back to my JJ beans! I've been fuckin around way too much!
im extremely disappointed with the yield of my star dawgs. so many people on the internet are full of shit and im not talkin about you at all jb. on another forum all these people were sayin it yields more than Chemdog D, yeah right. my motorbreaths literally grow 3 times as fast as these and also star dawg isnt that stinky either. my island sweet skunk and rocky mountain high put them to shame in the stink department. i wont be ordering anything else from top dawg

Kushwick

Kushwick

Damn man sorry to hear that tree king. But if I remember right you didn't veg long if at all. You went 12/12 from seed right?

That could be a factor in the yeild. Because tbh from looking at mine in 1 gallons they seem to be yeilders. I'm going to wait until mine is done to pass judgement but so far its very vigorous compared to the other strains I'm running, clones easy and as you see has a stretch.

T

tree king

Damn man sorry to hear that tree king. But if I remember right you didn't veg long if at all. You went 12/12 from seed right?

That could be a factor in the yeild. Because tbh from looking at mine in 1 gallons they seem to be yeilders. I'm going to wait until mine is done to pass judgement but so far its very vigorous compared to the other strains I'm running, clones easy and as you see has a stretch.
wow kushwick everything you just said i think the complete opposite. even other people will admit that the veg growth is extremely slow. fyi i did veg them for 2-3 weeks and when i flowered them they were only like 8". i only do this from seed though because i want them to get used to the environment before flower. people also said they were easier to trim than Chemdog D lol theres foxtails and little leaves all over the place this shits also a nightmare to trim. all i can say is im not impressed. im alot more confident in these motorbreaths i got there fuckin monsters!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer

Very true urbanite, BTW I just popped the pdawg x high octane. Danks amigo

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
wow kushwick everything you just said i think the complete opposite. even other people will admit that the veg growth is extremely slow. fyi i did veg them for 2-3 weeks and when i flowered them they were only like 8". i only do this from seed though because i want them to get used to the environment before flower. people also said they were easier to trim than Chemdog D lol theres foxtails and little leaves all over the place this shits also a nightmare to trim. all i can say is im not impressed. im alot more confident in these motorbreaths i got there fuckin monsters!
I don't know what to tell you since my experience has been great. On the other hand there are some finicky phenos that will yield low and lack odor when not dialed, but there are other vigorous girls I've found with monster yield and loud odor. Sounds like you had some bad luck there bro. The strain itself does definitely have keepers. Like Urbanite said, different males were used so I don't know which release mines was from since it was gifted by the Homie.

T

tree king

i here you jb i just wanted to give my opinion incase anyone cared. keep in mind i had 18 females so i think i saw enough.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Im a little perplexed and sad to hear your Stardawg experience sucked as well. I only flowered 1 and found a Very solid keeper, & this was from JJ's most recent release using a new male. Unfortunately i missed it on my "need to clone list", so its gone, but im highly confident theres another winner in the pack somewhere. We shall see. Best of luck tree king.
Motiv

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

oh yall gots to bring some of that here so I can sample it jb. damn im bored. luckily I got buds to smoke still. from high octane & true og to blue power GSC & sin mint. yummmmmmy. gimme I few months & ill pop some more seeds & ill look for more phenos brother. damn fine work jb.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
i here you jb i just wanted to give my opinion incase anyone cared. keep in mind i had 18 females so i think i saw enough.

thanks for the info bro, and sorry they didnt work out for you. BTW I would never give out any false info just to please a breeder since I have no ties with any breeder. Truth is there is some serious dank in these crosses and many other testaments from good growers here. seems like you might want to keep running that Chemdog D cut.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
oh yall gots to bring some of that here so I can sample it jb. damn im bored. luckily I got buds to smoke still. from high octane & true og to blue power GSC & sin mint. yummmmmmy. gimme I few months & ill pop some more seeds & ill look for more phenos brother. damn fine work jb.

Yo Grod when I harvest I'll make sure to stop by and get you super baked. are you feeling better? tell the fam I sent my love

T

tree king

thanks for the info bro, and sorry they didnt work out for you. BTW I would never give out any false info just to please a breeder since I have no ties with any breeder. Truth is there is some serious dank in these crosses and many other testaments from good growers here. seems like you might want to keep running that Chemdog D cut.
the only problem is the Chemdog D is so hard to root. i gotta try some different technics to see if i can get a higher percentage. i take alot of clones so im hoping i can find something just as good in the motorbreaths. i thought the Chemdog D was vigorous you should see how fast these motorbreaths grow they put it to shame. i also have the kyle kushman star dawg cut that took second place at the cannibus cup. im flowering it now for the first time im hoping the yield is bigger than the phenos i ran from seed

Latest posts

Top Bottom