JDOG KushXHerijuana

• Thread starter manicgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Here's a little breeding project of mine. I'm really liking the way this cross is looking so far:rock

Jdog kushxherijuana

Jdog kushxherijuana 2

Jdog kushxherijuana 3

Jdog kushxherijuana 4

Jdog kushxherijuana 5

Jdog kushxherijuana 6

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
JDOG Kush, is a mystery in all honesty. Some say its a Bubba S1 pheno, some say its OGXBubba. All I know is, its VERY dank!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Congrats again dude looks just fine! Bubba seems yet dom in that one too. How she smell?

true grit

true grit

Hell yeah, looks like a nice cross of chunky bubba/heri buds! Bet the potency is gonna be off the charts!

Mud Man

Mud Man

Hell yeah... Nice project mainge and sooper healthy sexy shots!! Get them beans to a store near me! OUCH!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Sick my man! That Heri seems to be working out for the good.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks everyone! If all goes well with testing and such, these should be available to anyone interested ;)

L

lurking_chap

we are heavy interested in any clone only og kush plantagenetics but the pond still not gonna dry...anyway nice work you done there manic
lc

true grit

true grit

Thanks everyone! If all goes well with testing and such, these should be available to anyone interested ;)

Word? Ya know I'm down to throw any of your gear in the garden bro just lemme know. Sure the CO patients would appreciate it. But on the real- some chunky ass lookin buds bro!

winta

winta

that looks hella bomb bro! lets us know cu i would love some of that fire!

Top Bottom