Jdubs Green Ribbon and more..

• Thread starter Jdub1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jdub1

Jdub1

Hell has officially frozen over! Glad u finally got a thread goin over here, brother. Plants. Def look great this round. That Cookie stacked up nice as well. No purple on the Pebbs tho. Wtf? Usually u make that shit black as nite. Lol. My room was hot as fuck this round also but still got a lil color. I can't wait to see the Double Sour Pebbles and Starkiller in flower.
Wasup bro! Ya I know it's taken me forever to get a thread goin haha. I got some purple on the pebbles but not as much as normal, this was my first run in the new room so it wasn't as dialed in as I'm used to. This next run I will have temps right where I want em! I'm gonna slide through Thursday and bring ya some sample nugs if your Gonna be around. Star cookies are lookin good, the Pebbles seedlings are kickin ass tho!

Jdub1

Jdub1

20140513 110605
Some cherry Alien nugs

Jdub1

Jdub1

This was my last run with her, had to drop it from the garden, she is very unique and fire but just don't have the flavor that I like and not quite up to standard.

Jdub1

Jdub1

For sure , they are worth popping! This would be a keeper in most gardens! She just has some tough competition around here.. Smells exactly like chocolate covered cherries! Just wish it had the flavor.

Jdub1

Jdub1

Man I wish I could share some of these Pebbles flower's with Ya'll! It's really one of the best plant's I've ever had the pleasure of growing! Caked with trich's, loudest smelling plant I've grown, and flavor is like a mix of sour d and Gdp. Alien killed it with this release; )

Canappa

Canappa

Man I wish I could share some of these Pebbles flower's with Ya'll! It's really one of the best plant's I've ever had the pleasure of growing! Caked with trich's, loudest smelling plant I've grown, and flavor is like a mix of sour d and Gdp. Alien killed it with this release; )

Great grow! Great Pics! I got some FPOG f2s myself that will be coming down in the next wk, I cant wait to puff on them for the first time. One day I will get me some of those Sour Pebbels :rolleyes:

Jdub1

Jdub1

What up everybody! Today is the first day of flip for these girl's. I will throw up a few pic's for ya'll, they been vegging under a cpl thousand Watters and may have gotten a lil taller than I wanted but all are healthy and branchy as fuck. Did a bunch of topping on them.

Top Bottom