Jdubs Green Ribbon and more..

• Thread starter Jdub1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jdub1

Jdub1

What's up Jaws! Thanx dude! This round has been a little rough but thing's are turning out pretty good all things considered. I will be hitting you up very soon my friend!

Jdub1

Jdub1

Thanks fellas, I will take a bunch of finish pics here in a cpl weeks for ya'll! Can't wait to smoke on these girls! I've been nursing my last jar of sour pebbles and 7 ghost and am getting way low!!

DC105

DC105

Thanks for the pics J! Those buds look pretty freakin dense too! What does GR smell of? I've never ran here! Not yet atleast!

Jdub1

Jdub1

Thanks for the pics J! Those buds look pretty freakin dense too! What does GR smell of? I've never ran here! Not yet atleast!
They are rock hard nugs already bro, in a few weeks when they are done they will be super dense nugs. No fluffy nugs in this garden! And the ribbon smells like a sweet buttery creamy guava candy kinda smell. It's hard to describe but it's like a candy butter smell.... really fuckin good lol, the finished bud's taste even better! That's really why I keep running this plant is because of the flavor it has. Also has great bag appeal and potency but the flavor is really up there with the best tasting strains anywhere. The exhale is like a skunky/lime/buttery hard candy and it sticks with you for quite some time after you smoke. That's the best I can describe bro haha.

Wildill

Wildill

They are rock hard nugs already bro, in a few weeks when they are done they will be super dense nugs. No fluffy nugs in this garden! And the ribbon smells like a sweet buttery creamy guava candy kinda smell. It's hard to describe but it's like a candy butter smell.... really fuckin good lol, the finished bud's taste even better! That's really why I keep running this plant is because of the flavor it has. Also has great bag appeal and potency but the flavor is really up there with the best tasting strains anywhere. The exhale is like a skunky/lime/buttery hard candy and it sticks with you for quite some time after you smoke. That's the best I can describe bro haha.
Looking good bro would say your fpog gets a lot it's flavor from the GR?

Jdub1

Jdub1

Looking good bro would say your fpog gets a lot it's flavor from the GR?
Thanks man, and no... I can def see similarities in the sour pebbles and ribbon but the flavor on that really comes from the sour d and gdp imo. Real sour dominate.

Jdub1

Jdub1

Alright, everything has been getting just ro water and a little molasses the last couple watering and they are finishing up real nice. 4 day's or so till chop. Here's a few final shots until dried nug pic's. Enjoy;)

Jdub1

Jdub1

20140807 090417
Forum cookies

Top Bottom