Associated flavours : citrus
Smoothness : 9.5
Cough : no coughing at all remarkably smooth

BUZZ
Profile : head 60 body 40
Potency : 7.5-10
Duration : 2.5 hours
Use : daytime or night-time for this one
Munchies? : doesn't give you intense munchies but makes you hungry.

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
metallic

SWEET
fruity citrus orange lemon perfume

SPICY

pine

MUSKY
earthy skunk botanical

Note(s): This bud rocks, very happy with it. The Purple Kush lineage gives this strain the potency it was lacking before. Purple kush crossed into Jean-Guy, the famous mystery strain from Quebec. Well we now know some of the genetics on Jean-Guy; Dutch Passion White Widow fem crossed with the mystery strain. In my experience from smoking Jean-Guy I would not rate it as a potent strain and with minimal medicinal value. But this new cross packs a punch. I hit it first thing in the morning and it got me proper lifted. I noticed that this strain really makes me laugh, it's certainly psychedelic. Leaning more toward sativa.

Jean purp1
Jean purp 2
Jean purp 3
Jean pur 4
Jean purp 5
Jean purp 6
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name : canadaseed
Strain : Jean Purp
Method Smoked : Joint
SMELL
Dominant smell of bud : Soapy lemon
Associated smells of bud : tangerine peel

TASTE
Dominant flavour : soapy lemony red wine
Associated flavours : citrus
Smoothness : 9.5
Cough : no coughing at all remarkably smooth

BUZZ
Profile : head 60 body 40
Potency : 7.5-10
Duration : 2.5 hours
Use : daytime or night-time for this one
Munchies? : doesn't give you intense munchies but makes you hungry.

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
metallic

SWEET
fruity citrus orange lemon perfume
SPICY
pine

MUSKY
earthy skunk botanical

Note(s): This bud rocks, very happy with it. The Purple Kush lineage gives this strain the potency it was lacking before. Purple kush crossed into Jean-Guy, the famous mystery strain from Quebec. Well we now know some of the genetics on Jean-Guy; Dutch Passion White Widow fem crossed with the mystery strain. In my experience from smoking Jean-Guy I would not rate it as a potent strain and with minimal medicinal value. But this new cross packs a punch. I hit it first thing in the morning and it got me proper lifted. I noticed that this strain really makes me laugh, it's certainly psychedelic. Leaning more toward sativa.

Looks good ..private breeder? Good smoke report haven't had pk ina while. .

canadaseed

canadaseed

Thanks Gamrstwin36. It's not from a private breeder but the cut is an 'experiment' strain by a commercial grower from the Quebec area. I haven't seen pk in a while too. Always such a great flavor on the pk floral earthy punch! The kush flavour isn't coming through this strain i can see the characteristics of kush genetics by looking at the buds tho. It's definitely different from jean-guy, more potent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom