Jedi Kush-Chem4 OG-Grapefruit Krush-Lemon OG

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Started some new beans they are all looking great so far the lineup is,

5 Chemdog #4 OG-The Cali Connection

3 Jedi Kush-The Cali Connection (1 not in pic)

2 Grapefruit Krush-Emerald Triangle Seeds

1 Lemon OG-was gifted a couple bagseeds(thx sensi)that a friend had, he cracked some a bit ago and got an amazing pheno smells just like grape tootsie pops and gets an awesome purple color in the buds(Haze posted some pics of the finished buds in photography section)

00279.JPG

C

Cali Grower

Subd. I was just looking at those Grapefruit Krush seeds the other day. From the picture, it looks like they will turn purple too if the temps drop. Either way, we will see. And im sure this will be a nice grow, those plants are already looking healthy as an ox. stay up :cool0041:

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Thx guys...Im looking forward to seeing what comes from these bad boys also gonna crack some of cali connects Hazey OG and hopefully find some fire,the GFK should be nice for a young seedling they are looking very kush dominant thick leathery leaves and already stink, want something bubba dominant for sure!

S

sensisaint

hey whats uo mitchy. cant wait to see those jedi and grapefruit krush. good luck with em, especially those l.o.g.'s. hope you find what your looking for.
:passingjoint:

K

krondikebar

lookin good dude, I want to watch this grow. Please keep it updated!

C

Cali Grower

theyll definitely be dank if they're already gettin stank! id be pumped

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Got a bigger veg tent the babies are loving it,transfered all the seedlings over to 5inch pots they are all super healthy and growing quick now that I transplanted them!

small white cup is Tahoe og x headband gave my buddy 2 nice males and he made some crosses with them ,HeadBand,Alien Dog and a Iss x williams wonder cross which leans toward the ww mom big time were all hit by one of the Tahoe dads!

01346.JPG

01051.JPG

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good, Mitchy! Ur gonna have some fire on ur hands. I wanna see that Jedi Kush and Grapefruit Krush in flower! Keep it up bro.

M

moneyorlove

subscribed! i got a pack of jedi kush waiting to be popped ^^

S

sensisaint

yo whats up mitchy? how the new digs workout,good i hope. anyways looking sick bro,good luck with those new tahoe x's,theres some more on the way,hahaha. peace bro

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Nice lineup. I've got a Jedi kush 35 days in.. Im interested to see what you find. Good luck. ~ODB~

S

StrikeitRich

Cant wait.

Great work. Bound to find some fire in there somewhere. lol

Peace,
S i R

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
My jedi turned out pretty nice. One pheno was og nugs with a senisstar taste/smell in the background. Very potent nugs

Latest posts

Top Bottom