JILLY BEAN pix

• Thread starter Rootbound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

myst

Very nice Rootbound. I get huge buds off the Jillybean. It looks like you're gonna too. Real healthy lookin. :smiley_joint:

Hey highroller, what pheno are you using? the stretchy candy pheno? the orange tang pheno? another pheon?

inquiring minds want to know....

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Thanks for the replies all!!! I would like to know the same thing Myst asked also. Do you think i have the same pheno? Did they pack on alot of wieght on late in flower? How long did you guys flower the Jilly Bean for? Thanks :banana: RB :banana:

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Hmm, seems a little editing took place on my last post, but that's understandable...I shouldn't tell tales out of school. My sincere apologies to you Sub.
In any case the pheno I have does stretch a good bit (probably 2-3 x) and is very sweet orange candy smelling. The pistils get very long thickly concentrated The bud looks like big ole porcupines. They start putting on a lot of weight around weeks 5 and six and get insanely large. Perhaps 4-5 inches in diameter. If
I remember correctly I took her at about 65 days or so.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
What post got edited? Thanks for the info HR!! Will get some more pics soon. RB

M

myst

this "leafy" "orange tang" pheno i have is finishing at the 7-8 week mark.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
UPDATE: Day 45 of flower, they were a little slow but are packing it on now. Starting my flush in a couple of days. Snapped some pics of pheno #1 wich I like the most. They are all very nice though.
Enjoy, :banana: RB :banana:

Jilly Bean 45 days 001
Jilly Bean 45 days 002
Jilly Bean 45 days 003
Jilly Bean 45 days 004
Jilly Bean 45 days 005
Jilly Bean 45 days 006
Jilly Bean 45 days 007
Jilly Bean 45 days 008
M

myst

Looking sweet and frosty! Are you getting the feelings that, as Sub describes it, you have the "candystore pheno" in that #1? What does she smell like? Great job!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Thanks Myst, This #1 pheno is different smelling than #2,#3. 2,3 are more of a citrus smell. I would say #1 is skunkier with a little orange hint to it. Looks like they are going to be at least 9 weeks. RB

V

Vic123

Those girls are looking very healthy RB !! lol

Glad to hear you're having great results with your first run of Coco !

I've been viewing various threads all over about coco. I may have to give a try myself..............maybe. lol

So how tall/wide are your girls in those 2 gal pots. Appreciate the info, I have a 10 pack of these beans tucked away at the moment.

mace

mace

Out of 10 only 4 made it of mine, sad days (fucking gnats). Anyway, hoping my turn out like this, frosty nugs you have!

W

warlock

Those are some beautiful plants! I love the strong orange smell and taste that jillybean has.

M

myst

I've been smoking my Jillybeans. Frosty nuggs with super orange smells 'n flavors and a good stone.

Thanks Sub for my new treat.

hubcap

hubcap

Thanks all!! Hubcap, I am loving the Coco so far. What worried me about switching after a decade in soil was watching the ph so close and all the extra work watering more. I can tell you I water alot less now with coco, I was shocked. I just recieved my new ph meter yesterday also. This is my third ph meter, lol, I clean them and store them wet religously. This time I spent the extra cash and got a top of the line meter. ISFET Mini lab 120!! It rocks!!! Built to last, store it dry, clean it with soap and water with a toothbrush once in a while. The coco growth is unreal so far compared to soil. RB

the love shows, farmer rootbound.

jillybean, looks a winner!

:anim_19:

S

stone69

Cant wait to grow something like that, super-frosty... Great work! Root......

D

Dublo

RIght on brother rootbound... Lookin Lovely.... I am looking forward to the Finished pics too, and lil smoke report....

i have a Jilly Bean Mother, i ended up keeping the more stretchy of the phenos, but they were all BOMB... I shared the rest with close relatives and kept them all around for the Love of it... Good Luck and stay safe, Bless!

Top Bottom