• Thread starter dagobaker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dagobaker

ok started 13 (few extra from hd) jilly bean from subcool
light warrior with roots exel mixed into the reverse
6.0 ph...................pics when then pop
ive grown querkle and pandoras box with much success and have some of those crosses with the Chemdog D ibl also..........
also bought double purple (looking for a purple urkle pheno) and apollo 13..............

G

greenbdman

Jillybean is weaksauce imo, taste was ok, nothing spectacular but there was absolutely no kick in the high department. Hope you have better luck in finding a good specimen.

D

dagobaker

jilly beans started popping today
i use 80% light warrior and 20% ocean forest in peat pots
water 6.0 roots exel reverse os water.........
veg in aero and flower in ebb

D

dagobaker

im growing these for head stash........along with the apollo 13 and double purple from subcool
the querkle and pandoras box are super dank
10 have popped out of 13

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Pandora is excellent. Hope you find something great from Jilly- I loved the flavor, but the high wasn't spectacular. I blamed it on the grow, but I've heard the same elsewhere without soliciting my opinion. Best of luck; post some photos when the action heats up- I'll be lurking! Peace

D

dagobaker

12 of 13............am i greedy i want all 13?
i bought this strain for flavor..........
i bought the quekle for the same reason
i bought pandoras for the power
idk whats going to happen.......i just know when i buy cannacopia and subcool genes im always happy

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Pandora is excellent. Hope you find something great from Jilly- I loved the flavor, but the high wasn't spectacular. I blamed it on the grow, but I've heard the same elsewhere without soliciting my opinion. Best of luck; post some photos when the action heats up- I'll be lurking! Peace
I've got that bud of Jilly that I mentioned a neighbor gave me in another thread, the one that smells like beef stroganoff or something weird like that. Tastes like shit, smells like shit, gave me a headache--but right now I honestly think that's on the grower, not the genetics. After they spent all that time and money growing her, they beat the living shit out of the poor woman and raped her not just of her trichomes by trimming poorly with a machine, but stripping even the stalks that hold the trichs off the leaves and calyxes that were hit with the thing entirely. Just gruesome, sickening, even.

Some growers truly don't give a shit what they do to the plants or what those ill-treated things will produce. Nature of the human animal, though.

Dago, I'm sure you'll do her as well as she can be done.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Holy crap, I'd love a beef stroganoff pheno... lmao! I will be searching for the "truffle pheno" my entire life... :)

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

that sounds pretty tasty, mon. Tropical fruit rules.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Subcool"s Kids

Jilly Bean is said not to be very potent by the breeder, its more for flavor. But if you want some potent buds Querkle will usually give 1 or 2 potent plants, and so will most of his others like Jacks Cleaner 2, JTR, The Flav, Qleaner, Apollo 13 etc.. The guy makes good seeds Dago Good Luck

mal

D

dagobaker

Jilly Bean is said not to be very potent by the breeder, its more for flavor. But if you want some potent buds Querkle will usually give 1 or 2 potent plants, and so will most of his others like Jacks Cleaner 2, JTR, The Flav, Qleaner, Apollo 13 etc.. The guy makes good seeds Dago Good Luck

mal

i know....i grew out querkle an still grow out pandoras box (jtripper x squeen)

G

gudkarma

this is hilarious.

would ya'll believe i've been exchanging email with subcool for two days?

i've been growing out vortex (cuts i got from an awesome farmer) & decided to try something more high yeilding on my tables for the peeps.

sub talks at length about agent orange & jillybean as being great yielders & easy to clone.

if im not mistaken, i thought sub selected phenos on taste first.

still, it's disappointing to hear that's it's not true fire from some farmers i respect.

are ya'll sure on this?

"weaksauce" really?

i mean, TGA's parentage is pretty fat.

as a huge fan of skunk crosses, which seems like a minority group nowadays, i'm still considering running "agent orange".

stay blessed in dank herbs.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

sub talks at length about agent orange & jillybean as being great yielders & easy to clone.

if im not mistaken, i thought sub selected phenos on taste first.

still, it's disappointing to hear that's it's not true fire from some farmers i respect.

are ya'll sure on this?

"weaksauce" really?

i mean, TGA's parentage is pretty fat.

as a huge fan of skunk crosses, which seems like a minority group nowadays, i'm still considering running "agent orange".

stay blessed in dank herbs.

102_0302.JPG

Pandora in Organic soil 24 days into bloom. By finish, she was all cola on the upper 12" of the plant. She gave up over 6 oz of tasty, potent meds out of a 7-gallon smart pot, and room conditions weren't ideal. Highly recommend this strain.

SubCool does have awesome genetics; and I would never hesitiate to give his gear a run. My cut of Pandora's Box is a high yielder and potent meds- the only strain of his I actually kept around so far. I ran the Agent Orange once and loved it- but the strain was stolen from me me ex-partner. Jilly is super tasty; just not quite the quality of medicine I believe serious patients need. I wouldn't be surprised though, if there's a pheno somewhere that is potent. The lineage is pretty amazing.
Good luck- whatever you grab from TGA will be pretty solid. There's my .02! Peace

G

gudkarma

lovely picture altitudefarmer

yeah... i'm sold on "agent orange" as something i can put my name on for my peeps.

high yeild, easy to clone, and fast finisher

i wish i could get a taste before i invest all this time, energy, and $.

my vortex cuts are lush & vigorous and it's unique to my stash.

and TGA definitely has solid gear.

D

dagobaker

nice discussing here......keep it up :)
looks like only 12 of 13 :).......last one stubborn

D

dagobaker

going to b transplanting pretty soon
seedlings look perfect so far.......

Top Bottom