Jimican Clone Project

• Thread starter Jimican
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jimican

Hello fellow farmers,

So call this the start of the Jimican clone project. Few other projects collaborated on but first solo step out into forums. Those projects may come to light in the future. But for now here it is. What I've set out to do is experiment and perfect the best(most productive) cloning method. On a side note i personally am as close to as an organic guy as i can be. For example i follow the living soil method fairly closely.If you are not familiar i suggest giving it a look. That said this first round of my project has been started with a clone gel(Rhizo Gel). What you shall soon find too is i am not one to purchase manufactured equipment. i prefer to custom build and experiment.

So my little intro bllaahhh out of the way. What i have here for my first round is three strains that I've chosen for chosen for their strong attributes. They are: Sugar Black Rose, Cotton Candy and Sensi Star(ogre pheno). They were cut from strong moms, dipped in Rhizo gel and placed in rockwool. I have them under a dome and a single cfl bulb. The intent is for these to become the Jimican clone project moms.

I welcome suggestions and ideas. Follow along to see what happen and how everything develops. There are several things im currently working on.

Thanks Jimican

Jimican clone project

Latest posts

Top Bottom