Jimmy dirts 8000w flower room

• Thread starter Lunawest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lunawest

Lunawest

Whats up, Blades!

Im Jimmy Dirt. This is my first post on any cannabis forums in many years, So I Figured id start this grow journal off with a lil backstory.........

Im a Canadian medical patient, in BC, for the past 10 years, currently licensed under the new Cannabis act, previously ACMPR, and the MMAR before that... if im remembering correctly..

I started growing in windowsills, then lurked into the closets, cramming fluorescent lights into nooks and crannies, of all shapes and sizes, anywhere i could. Then the grow tents came along and rocked my world. long before Medical licenses were a thing. I feel like this was the case for alot of us.

All of the cultivation theory I learnt in the beginning and throughout those earlier days in the garden, was taught to me right here on these forums, and others like it across the interwebs. So this platform and the people who contribute positively to it, i hold in high regard and have an immense amount of respect and love for, as this is where it all started for me. The forums were my school, and all the incredible folks who helped, contributed and posted, were my teachers. Mad love and respect to all of you.

As smartphones and social media slowly took over, the platforms shifted and many of us migrated to Instagram, youtube, and the like. As growers, smokers and cannabis content lovers, we were interacting with one another and the cannabis community in a whole new way. In the beginning it was really cool and positive, i felt and shared alot of love and it seemed so positive and constructive...but now, it feels different to me.

Im sure were all aware of the youtube pages being shut down, Instagram pages being censored, shadow banned, or deleted, the trolls, the haters, the fakers, the pretenders, the rats, the thieves, the cops and the all out lunacy and gongshow the online social media platforms have become..

Now with "legal weed", " LP weed" or the "white market" here in canada and the USA where legalization, decriminalization and the rec markets are evolving, weve seen some pretty massive shifts, in our lives, our communities and in our culture. The chads in suits and their gaggles of CEOs and corporate conglomerates that are now here, in our backyards, trying to take over an industry and a culture, that we broke laws to create....because its safe for them to do so.

Safe? Thats cute. Going back to the guerrilla growing days, some of my fondest memories are planning grows all winter, hiking bales up dirt up the side of a mountain through the snow in the spring, running from helicopters and hiding from planes in the fall, multiple encounters with bears and cougars, a den of rattle snakes once, .that still to this day creeps me right the fuck out. Ive battled Droughts, floods and forest fires, Ive flooded houses, lost crops, and I've worn handcuffs for this plant. Ive sacrificed absolutely everything to grow cannabis at one point or another. She stole my heart, I love her and this is my way of life. I like to believe ive put in real work in the pursuit of honoring this plant over the years and I deserve to be here working with her, regardless of what any piece of paper says. Alot of us are here because we risked it all and sacrificed everything, not because its safe. Those are the people i wanna surround myself with, interact with and share with. So back to the forums I go!

with all that said, lets get to it!

I have a little indoor perpetual garden that ive been working on for 4 years now. I call it the Luna West Microgrowery. It consists of two flower rooms, one veg room thats houses my moms, and a propagation area.

I grow in beds, hand water, my medium is promix, with added worm castings, glacial rock dust, biochar, mycorrhizae, perlite and dolomite lime. I reuse my dirt, every round, and I run a nutrient program consisting of both salts and organics.

My IMP program consists of beneficial predator bugs, nematodes for the dirt, method1 as a preventative and maintenance spray, and constant cleaning.

This grow journal will pertain to one of the flower rooms, which is a sealed room, 8 x 1000w gavitas, 3.5 ton conventional AC with air handler, C02 supplied via bottle, regulator and sniffer, few 80 pint dehus ect ect.

This might be the shortest grow journal ever as im Currently in day 56 of flower lol. Been flushing since day 40 and im taking this round to 63 for an even 9 weeks. Seems like its going to be the happy medium between the strains. Im growing blueberry, mendo breath, peanut butter breath and Malibu pie this round. What better way to get reacquainted with the Forum Community again then just jumping straight in with some meat and potatoes!

Jimmy dirts 8000w flower room 15
Jimmy dirts 8000w flower room
Jimmy dirts 8000w flower room 2
Jimmy dirts 8000w flower room 3
Jimmy dirts 8000w flower room 4
Jimmy dirts 8000w flower room 5
Jimmy dirts 8000w flower room 6
Jimmy dirts 8000w flower room 7
Jimmy dirts 8000w flower room 8
Jimmy dirts 8000w flower room 9
Jimmy dirts 8000w flower room 10
Jimmy dirts 8000w flower room 11
Jimmy dirts 8000w flower room 12
Jimmy dirts 8000w flower room 15

Jimmy dirts 8000w flower room 13
Jimmy dirts 8000w flower room 14
WankirA

WankirA

You obviously know your shit here fella, and what a cracking set up you have.
šŸ‘

A joy to see for the like of us with a 4ft square tent and a cupboard.
Especially some of those close up shots, those girls obviously love their environment,
Although sounds like you've already done your time in grows like ours šŸ˜‰

Thanks for the backstory too, a few members do this and i think it helps with interactions between members, because a better understanding of where you are coming from is gained. Everyone wins

Subbed for sure
Welcome, to THCF....

Lunawest

Lunawest

Thank you, for the kind words sir! I appreciate the positive feed back. I think sharing is important, and knowledge is power. I believe we can learn something from everyone, and should everyday. Everytime ive posted and shared my stories, someone has taught me something in exchange, knowingly or not. Im extremely grateful for that and I hope through the forums and sharing my journey, that I can give back to something that gave me so much in the past. Also i seemed to have double posted this grow journal, and im not the most computer savy. Cant seem to figure out how to delete the unwanted thread. If anyone can shed some light, it would be much appreciated. Thanks for baring with me as i acclimate to forums again everyone!

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Whats up, Blades!

Im Jimmy Dirt. This is my first post on any cannabis forums in many years, So I Figured id start this grow journal off with a lil backstory.........

Im a Canadian medical patient, in BC, for the past 10 years, currently licensed under the new Cannabis act, previously ACMPR, and the MMAR before that... if im remembering correctly..

I started growing in windowsills, then lurked into the closets, cramming fluorescent lights into nooks and crannies, of all shapes and sizes, anywhere i could. Then the grow tents came along and rocked my world. long before Medical licenses were a thing. I feel like this was the case for alot of us.

All of the cultivation theory I learnt in the beginning and throughout those earlier days in the garden, was taught to me right here on these forums, and others like it across the interwebs. So this platform and the people who contribute positively to it, i hold in high regard and have an immense amount of respect and love for, as this is where it all started for me. The forums were my school, and all the incredible folks who helped, contributed and posted, were my teachers. Mad love and respect to all of you.

As smartphones and social media slowly took over, the platforms shifted and many of us migrated to Instagram, youtube, and the like. As growers, smokers and cannabis content lovers, we were interacting with one another and the cannabis community in a whole new way. In the beginning it was really cool and positive, i felt and shared alot of love and it seemed so positive and constructive...but now, it feels different to me.

Im sure were all aware of the youtube pages being shut down, Instagram pages being censored, shadow banned, or deleted, the trolls, the haters, the fakers, the pretenders, the rats, the thieves, the cops and the all out lunacy and gongshow the online social media platforms have become..

Now with "legal weed", " LP weed" or the "white market" here in canada and the USA where legalization, decriminalization and the rec markets are evolving, weve seen some pretty massive shifts, in our lives, our communities and in our culture. The chads in suits and their gaggles of CEOs and corporate conglomerates that are now here, in our backyards, trying to take over an industry and a culture, that we broke laws to create....because its safe for them to do so.

Safe? Thats cute. Going back to the guerrilla growing days, some of my fondest memories are planning grows all winter, hiking bales up dirt up the side of a mountain through the snow in the spring, running from helicopters and hiding from planes in the fall, multiple encounters with bears and cougars, a den of rattle snakes once, .that still to this day creeps me right the fuck out. Ive battled Droughts, floods and forest fires, Ive flooded houses, lost crops, and I've worn handcuffs for this plant. Ive sacrificed absolutely everything to grow cannabis at one point or another. She stole my heart, I love her and this is my way of life. I like to believe ive put in real work in the pursuit of honoring this plant over the years and I deserve to be here working with her, regardless of what any piece of paper says. Alot of us are here because we risked it all and sacrificed everything, not because its safe. Those are the people i wanna surround myself with, interact with and share with. So back to the forums I go!

with all that said, lets get to it!

I have a little indoor perpetual garden that ive been working on for 4 years now. I call it the Luna West Microgrowery. It consists of two flower rooms, one veg room thats houses my moms, and a propagation area.

I grow in beds, hand water, my medium is promix, with added worm castings, glacial rock dust, biochar, mycorrhizae, perlite and dolomite lime. I reuse my dirt, every round, and I run a nutrient program consisting of both salts and organics.

My IMP program consists of beneficial predator bugs, nematodes for the dirt, method1 as a preventative and maintenance spray, and constant cleaning.

This grow journal will pertain to one of the flower rooms, which is a sealed room, 8 x 1000w gavitas, 3.5 ton conventional AC with air handler, C02 supplied via bottle, regulator and sniffer, few 80 pint dehus ect ect.

This might be the shortest grow journal ever as im Currently in day 56 of flower lol. Been flushing since day 40 and im taking this round to 63 for an even 9 weeks. Seems like its going to be the happy medium between the strains. Im growing blueberry, mendo breath, peanut butter breath and Malibu pie this round. What better way to get reacquainted with the Forum Community again then just jumping straight in with some meat and potatoes!

View attachment 882031View attachment 882017View attachment 882018View attachment 882019View attachment 882020View attachment 882021View attachment 882022View attachment 882023View attachment 882024View attachment 882025View attachment 882026View attachment 882027View attachment 882028View attachment 882031
Things look great! I think you can edit the photos and maybe even entire threads if you are the author of the thread. Look for the 3 dots, or the edit button at the bottom of your thread and I think it will allow you to do some editing.

Lunawest

Lunawest

I was in checking trichs this afternoon, so far everything is cloudy, no amber yet. Im feeling like in another week i will see the speckled Amber I'm looking for. Next round ive decided to mono crop the blueberry, as shes really impressed me this round. Heavy, fast and incredibly dank. Blueberry muffins with a heavy funky gas. This particular cut of blueberry is called "winny the blue" she came from a bag of seeds labeled "80s blueberry" from the skunk crew, back in the 80s. The seeds were hunted and winny was found. The man that hunted the seeds and found winny, has held her since that time, so that makes her as old as me. and she was shared with me about a year ago. The lineage is completely different from dj shorts as im told it stems from GDP decent. I snapped a few pics of the peanut butter breath today, as she was really popping in the room today.

20190721 141751
20190721 141744
20190721 141724
Lunawest

Lunawest

Things look great! I think you can edit the photos and maybe even entire threads if you are the author of the thread. Look for the 3 dots, or the edit button at the bottom of your thread and I think it will allow you to do some editing.
Thank you, sir

Latest posts

Top Bottom