Jimmy's First Spring Dirt Drop

• Thread starter JimmyCreedog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

Hey everybody, just getting things started with a couple bag seeds in soil but I do want to try a DWC grow later this year with some confirmed genetics. It'll take some where's-waldo eagle-eyes to spot my two (hopefully female) I-95 sprouts amongst the tomatoes.
Garden edited

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

Moved my 2 plants and a buddy's 1 into a tent. Should allow for better control of climate.
😁
Together

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

Quick update.
The 2 smaller plants are growing steady but the one that's 1 week older is off to the freakin races. Probably gonna top it next week. And, yes I top dressed all the pots with coco coir to make it look pretty.
Tripple edited

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

Turns out I had an imposter. Lol
Getting removed today.
Big plant still needs to get trained.
Choppychoppy

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

Got the 2 plants into 3 gal containers full of dirt. I mixed in a fair bit of extra perlite for the drainage.
My CaliMag finally came in, so the little one should start to pick up some color soon.
I topped the big girl and I dusted the leftover "clone" with root hormone. Should know in a few days if she takes.
Topped

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

Hey everybody, sorry it's been a crazy week. Got some new equipment for the tent. A lil clip fan, a carbon filter and a digital temp/humidity jobber.
Been having crazy high temps lately, so I thought i'd better figure something out cause the girls were cooking.
20210523 140620 edited

20210523 140326 edited

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

The big girl in the corner is growing fast, doesn't even seen to notice I topped it.
20210523 140525

20210523 140643

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

The second one is smaller and got burned a lil bit from a batch of hot nutes. It has definitely overall been the more finicky of the 2.
20210523 140538

20210523 140658

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

In case I didn't mention the strains, the big girl came from a I-95 seed. The other is Tiger's Milk I think.
Right after I took those pictures on Sunday, I pinched the top of the Tiger's Milk to try to get it to bush out a little.
I topped the I-95 over a week ago and the "clone" really hasn't done anything since.
I mean it hasn't shriveled up and died so I assume she's taking her time growing roots. I'll feel better when I see some new growth.
521newnew

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

Temps are much better now. I can finally run my light at 100%.
One more week of veg I think. 2 months flower then cure has me smoking up in mid August .

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

So I flipped the light to 12/12 and did a minor defoliation on the plant lowers.
Defoliated

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

Did some more defoliating of the unders. I also got my netting in.
611unders

611canopy

Top Bottom