jj, a little help please

• Thread starter ReCway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReCway

I gave exit420 (2) Stardawg's Sis and (6) of babaG's OG32's, after sexing the plants he ended up with a male & female SS.
Here's the lady a couple weeks ago, he started blooming em about a week or so...he should have a nice cam soon to load up some pics finally, but I'll go by and see how they're doing until then
View attachment 240929
im anxious to see how those turn out for your homie..

I have 12 stardawg sis in veg. All look healthy and stank real looking really nice.. They are really vigourous. I just sprouted my NYC Sis and all sprouted. I guess well See how it goes.... Im thinking there has to be a keeper in these two packs. To many dank genetics in there for there not to be one.. I could just go the Club and get Chem clones but I dont trust Clubs. Plus I want something different..but similar..

urbanite420

urbanite420

4 out of 5 of my NYC sis came out male. One of the males looks like he means business wanted to throw the female into flower but I'm running the 91 DUD first, cuz I got 3 females and a male.

Another thing...For JJ to say he didn;t find a keeper is like saying Michael Jordan wasn't happy with his fade-away cuz it hit the backboard and not a swish

His bar I would think is much higher than ours, because he does testing that most of us don't do.

R

ReCway

Another thing...For JJ to say he didn;t find a keeper is like saying Michael Jordan wasn't happy with his fade-away cuz it hit the backboard and not a swish

His bar I would think is much higher than ours, because he does testing that most of us don't do.

lol.. Ur prob right... never thought of that... Anyway I have high hopes.. a bad ass male would def would be worth it though...

R

ReCway

So out of 12 seeds I got 5 females and 7 males... Got some mean ass looking males. Kept three with the most vigour and stank... Taking pics today and ill post some up. Other 5 females are looking great... Using nothing but veg bloom and silica.

D

Digger

Beautiful analogy! Couldn't have said it any better!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom