BubbaKUSH
Kim

Veg Room
Jkbeing in the garage

Flower Room
Flower1

Flower2

Flower3

My Sub panel, Lighting controller, timer, and A/C plenum.
Breaker

Hope you Enjoyed the Pics.

sky high

sky high

So what is "Kim"? Lineage...taste...etc..etc...etc..

And which is yer fav.... and why?

gotta love workin' in the garage, huh?

jkbeing

jkbeing

So what is "Kim"? Lineage...taste...etc..etc...etc..

And which is yer fav.... and why?

gotta love workin' in the garage, huh?

LOVE workin' in the garage :)

Bubba's my fav. Great high, taste, smell... yeild sucks, but it puts me to sleep at the end of the night.
My neighbor Kim gave the plant to me, he didn't speak english too well, just better then I spoke Hmong, haha. I swear he kept calling it Chem, but I wasn't sure cause his wife was also named Kim. Not overly stinky, not overly tasty, looks awesome and makes you zone out on what you're doing... Great for video games. Likes to single blade with any stress, I wish I knew more.

jkbeing

jkbeing

I unplugged my 120v cord to move a few things and without looking plugged it back into 220v. I was gone when the timer kicked on and was very lucky my ballast wasn't next to anything flammable. My roof was only 4ft up from it, so i'm lucky it wasn't a big fire. I was working with too much on my mind! Never a good thing.
IMG 0749

Here is what the room looks like. Started with 2000w, down to a 400w MH and a dim lumitek 1000w. Low yields on the horizon! Is it almost 12/21/2012, i'm feeling it right now, haha.
IMG 0743

I can't wait till the OGK in the middle all the wat to the left finishes. People hate on OGK when i'm at, but they just never had one that was grown well. The dispensary in L.A. where I bought it from didn't have any grown well and they had 4 or 5 different ones. Happy Friday Night.

jkbeing

jkbeing

After getting Knocked to the ground pretty hard with my last run, I did make seeds though. I finally got something decent going on. 1400 watts over a tray of OG and Bubba.

I think it started with 40 plants, but I pulled a few slow go-ers.

No giant colas here. Just golfball nugs!

3 rows of Bubba in front, followed by a bunch of Kimz.
After 10 days with un-pH'ed tap water and Dip-n-grow.

Pics from the Veg room last night, with clones in cups. Bubba in the back, OG in the middle right, GDP in the middle left (smaller) and Kimz in the front.

"Can you be ready by 4/20?" "YES WE CAN!!!"

jkbeing

jkbeing

Pretty happy with day 27 of 12/12 for the Kushtray. Everything is looking and smelling great!
IMG 0843

IMG 0865

IMG 0851
looks good, smells better, smokes best :)
IMG 0859

IMG 0860

I think these girls will be done around day 50, then I can't wait to fill the room full of Kimz for a good solid yield.

jkbeing

jkbeing

I live in the middle of a bigger city. My neighbor for over a year was a guy named Kim, and his wife Kim. They built a giant enclosure in their backyard and started growing some MMJ. My house (and the neighborhood!) would reek of skunky pot. Was a great excuse for me if my boss dropped by, I could blame any smell on the neighbor. Kim was not a good grower, he walk through the garden with worklights at night. I smelled moldy bud alot. I also never had spider mites, at this house, till he moved all his plants here also. He was a nice guy but I really couldn't understand him. One day he goes "you want weed?" "sure". He handed me two half elbow bags. One was dirt brown, the other was lime green. I thought the brown bag was all mold but after looking at a bud I figured out that they dried it in the sun. The brown buds were rock hard and no sign of trichs. The other bag was fluffier, a little bit of trichs, but not too impressive. Kim had 60 plants in his backyard that were about 6-7 feet tall. A city employee and a cop showed up one day to his house. They tell him he must cut all the plants down and bury them in one weeks time. They gave him 3 weeks to take down the enclosure. I felt bad for Kim because all the time and energy he spent for no return. Kim refused any help from me, but he did ask if I wanted a few plants. I took 5. All the plants had issues, 3 were mid flower. The next day, only one plant was doing good, so I took cuttings from it and trashed them all. Kim got evicted from his house and moved north.

When I looked at my fence, this is what I saw.

vaporedout

vaporedout

very nice grow so far. im diggin the knife instead of gun for protection ;) sucks about your neighbor having to tear down.

jkbeing

jkbeing

I harvested the KushTray. Yeilds could have been much better with a stronger feeding each time. I also ran out of Ripe and had to use Bloom at the end, so I get hints of chlorophyll. Not as much smell either. Also I pulled it early.
One OZ of Bubba
IMG 0956

IMG 0957

IMG 0960
IMG 0962

Top Bottom