Strain: Juliet ( C99 x nycd)
Breeder: JLP
Grower: the funky bunch

============================== ==================== ====================
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

JulietDelta9_1-e1266880203896.jpg

1. __[ 9.5]__ Visual Appeal
Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.

2. __[10]__ Visible Trichomes
Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered.

Blinging like a southern rappers chain

3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report. Leave these fields blank if you do not have a powerful magnifier.

Clear [20%]
Cloudy [60%]
Amber [20%]
Dark []

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.
Brown []
Green [x]
Gold []
Blue []
Grey [x]
White [x]
Red []
Rust [x]
Orange [x]
Purple [x]
Black []

5. __[6.5]__ Bud density
Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [] Earthy [5 ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ]
Berry [ 2] Floral [6] Mango [ ] Pepper [ ]
Blueberry [ ] Fruit [5 ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [2]
Bubblegum [ ] Grape [] Melon [ ] Pine [ 3]
Cedar [ ] Grapefruit[ ] Menthol [3] Pineapple [ 5]
Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ 1] Rotten [ ]
Chocolate [ ] Hash [ 5] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ]
Citrus [3] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [ ]
Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry[ ]
Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

7. __[ 10]__ Aroma
Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results. really delicate floral/ artificial fruit aroma. very pleasant scent.

8. __[0 ]__ Seed content
Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.

9. __[ 12+]__ Weeks cured- sampled at several stages from aprox 1week- 3 months +

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS: gorgeous herb, lot's of variation of color, trich's galore. No real big colas to speak of. very nice calyx to leaf ratio.

THE SMOKE TEST

Address these questions while smoking.

1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:

Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc)
Vaporizer (enter the brand name)
Pipe (size-type, ie medium-glass)
Joint (enter brand of papers)
Other (specify)

Water pipe [X] Bubbler med size Sherlock, glass on glass percolated downstem./ 1 ½ foot double percolated bong

Vaporizer []

Pipe [X ] medium glass spoon

Joint [X ] Raw papers

Other[ ]

Juliet3Delta9_4-e1266879973474.jpg

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [4 ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ]
Berry [ ] Floral [5 ] Mango [ ] Pepper [ ]
Blueberry [ ] Fruit [3 ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [1 ]
Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [1 ]
Cedar [ ] Grapefruit[] Menthol [x ] Pineapple [ 5 ]
Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ]
Chocolate [ ] Hash [ 6] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ]
Citrus [ 1 ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [ ]
Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry[ 2]
Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.

3. __[10 ]__ Taste
Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious. Super tasty almost dessert like. Has a pineapple citrus taste to it but with a creamy undertone, and a diesel finish on the exhale.

4. __[ 5 ]__ State of dryness
Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. __[9.5 ]__ Smoke ability
Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth

6. __[ 6]__ Smoke expansion Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.-

SMOKE TEST

COMMENTS:====================
FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS

Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.

1. __[4+]__ Dosage
Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects. –super powerful high caught me off guard

2. __[ 2]__ Effect onset
Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.

3. __[ 8]__ Sativa influence
Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.

4. __[ 2]__ Indica influence
Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.

5. __[3 ]__ Potency
Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.

6. __[ 1---1.5]__ hours, depending on level of physical exertion during time]__ Duration
Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.

7. __[ 7]__ Tolerance build up
Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.

8. Usability
Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.

Morning - wake up [8] up and motivating,great way to start the day.

Day - work [8] Great all around usage, not too potent, nice clear headed high.

Evening - relax [9] Noticed increased sense of awareness this herb is a great after dinner smoke, it’s almost like a dessert..nice flavorful herb

Night - sleep [6] maybe a little too much sativa influence to be an effective sleep aid, although I’ve never personally had a problem with it. C99 tends to be a little racy for some and in conjunction with the diesel I could see how it would make some a little restless.

9. __[9]__ Overall satisfaction
Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail. Couldn’t be more satisfied with this strain, if I had one complaint( I don’t) I feel like the overall potency is somewhat lacking.

10. __[9]__ Ability and conditions
Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.

11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this strain a keeper for long term use?
Yes [x ] No [ ]

I have been running this strain since JLP gave my buddy seeds back in the overgrow days.. There was a decent amount of phenos in the seeds popped, this particular pheno leaned more towards the pineapple-ish c99 side, although there was a couple good mixes of both the Nycd and c99.

12.Rate the noticeable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take care to use the appropriate column for your response. Delete the existing space when recording your entry to maintain the columns
in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should not be construed as medical advice.

Negative Positive
Effect Effect
__[ ]__ __[ 7]__ Appetite
__[ 3]__ __[ ]__ Anxiety relief
__[ 3]__ __[ ]__ Paranoia relief
__[ ]__ __[ 5]__ Sex drive
__[ ]__ __[] Sleep
__[ ]__ __[]__ Pain relief
__[ ]__ __[ ]__ Ability to rest or sit still
__[ ]__ __[6 ]__ Thought process
__[ ]__ __[ ]__ Speech process
__[ ]__ __[5]__ Imagination/creativity
__[ ]__ __[6 ]__ Humor perception
__[ ]__ __[7 ]__ Visual perception
__[ ]__ __[7 ]__ Audio perception
__[ ]__ __[ ]__ Taste perception

Final Comments:

Through this strain I came to respect the work of Mr JLP, and it sparked my “interest” in cannabis breeding/genetics. Overall some of the best tasting herb I’ve ever had the pleasure of smoking. I have also found that this herb really ages like fine wine, only getting better with age. After about 2 months of cure it starts to take on some really complex flavors and smells,that are not apparent in lesser cured samples..

Juliet3Delta9_5-e1266880067493.jpg

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Nice report bro! I myself have recieved many nice beans from the man over the years. JLP has always been the most generous member of the online cannabis community imho.

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

great report man. Cross seems like a winner for sure. How was the yield per plant?

F

Funkfingers

yields a little on the low end at least with this pheno, most I've ever got from her was 7-8 oz with a 2 month veg..

Top Bottom