Job Security?

• Thread starter DieselDuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Mods you can move this if you like but i think it fit well here. :-) Okkkk so now Job Security comes into play, I was wondering if those pesky drug tests have got more technicaly advanced in the years and if they can pick up the synthetic urine that you can buy at local smoke shops? has anyone here had a bust with the synthetic urine?

Natural

Natural

I'd use Quick Fix Plus...they cover all the bases..except dna checks which are never preformed without a warrant. The temp is a lil tricky to get just right, but with a practice pack you can dial in your method. I had a friend(female) use this a couple of months ago with success. Her only complaint is that they marked the bottle too high for her to fill..she told them that is all the pee she had and they accepted. Guys will have a harder time with it especially if it is an observed test..in which case I had a buddy use the wizzanator(fake dick) and it worked for his felony PO.

G

GKR

I think the only way they can tell the urine is synthetic is if they gender test the urine which is illegal.

P

paulycali

Synthetic urine works great. They'll be testing for drugs not synthetic urine so you'll be fine there. If you use the synthetic urine you will have to heat the urine up to recommended temp with the heating warmer they give you. That's the hard part actually and what's funny is it's pretty dam simple. The hardest part for me is signing my name after i hand over my sample. To funny how we get nervous from shit like that. You'll be fine so do your thing and let the good times roll :)

shawnskush

shawnskush

screw synthetic urine you can pass with your own if you dont smoke for 24 hours before test you simply need to drink as close to 5gallons of water as you can manage and take b12 and creatine supplements a double dose of each and that will dilute your pee enough to pass but restore the chemicals they test for to measure dilution. Three jobs deep with this method now..

Top Bottom