• Thread starter pel929
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah buddy>>>>DANK

kromes blockhead male pollinated whitedawg x stardawg wOOf!!!!!!!!!
whitedawg= kromes white x tres dawg
:passingjoint:

gtd

M

MIZZ ELVIS

According to the description it should be kromes female BH cut crossed to both stardog and whitedog males............Regardless I'm sure it's some dank goodness.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
nope I dont think they will be, those were just personal projects that they sent in for auction to help out shmoe

Some farmer didnt pay for there beans>>relist willie

gtd

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
gtd if you know awhile back there was some kali mist x citral hash plant;and kali mist x el nino..got both..do you know who sent these in for the auction?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
According to the description it should be kromes female BH cut crossed to both stardog and whitedog males............Regardless I'm sure it's some dank goodness.

lol dur>>>thank you mizz elvis, I got it mixed up willie>>really hard to keep track of everything in my head lol:passingjoint:

gtd

F

Foxfarmfreak

Donating Seeds for the Auction?

Hey There, who do we contact to offer to donate seeds? I have some killer feminized crosses I've done, Chemdog #4, Apollo Mist, Purple Afghoo, MK Ultra, Grapefruit/Nevilles Haze and others. Please let me know and I'll put some of my custom labeled packs together.....this is good gear, ask anyone who knows me.....
Peace Fox

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
gtd if you know awhile back there was some kali mist x citral hash plant;and kali mist x el nino..got both..do you know who sent these in for the auction?

green thumb danny or anyone..do you know? btw foxfarm,just send logic a pm,he will help ya out.lol,better send some Chemdog #4 and afgoo my way first!!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter

Im not sure who sent them packs in bro>>>all the packs i sent in had labels saying shmoes kindness and the cross

Hey There, who do we contact to offer to donate seeds? I have some killer feminized crosses I've done, Chemdog #4, Apollo Mist, Purple Afghoo, MK Ultra, Grapefruit/Nevilles Haze and others. Please let me know and I'll put some of my custom labeled packs together.....this is good gear, ask anyone who knows me.....
Peace Fox

PM Logic buddy

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
Gratz to whoever got the MVTF lol we had a good little battle there but you got in the final say, lol.

Top Bottom