• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Easyrasta

damb racist
every group of immigrant has been victimized by this same bullshit.
those illegal pick you food and make it affordable for you to sit around and piss and moan about illegals.
they generally use someone elses ss # and pay taxes they cant claim,
they do the work you wont
and get pissed on along the way.
love your neighbor heartless fools

L

Lost

easy there cowboy not all illegals are mexican there black,asian etc. i feel u on the law breakers of couse if they come here to be criminals send them back but some are here for better opportunities and lets get real are u going to work at jack in the box are going to cut my grass pic my fruit and vegetables and baby sit my children i think not

"easy there cowboy not all illegals are mexican there black,asian etc

You are correct, but our country has a problem with the southern border, and its not just mexico. Im not seeing stories of vans with 20 illegal canadians crashing the border and getting in car accidents with total disreguard to the people they were endangering.

Lets call a duck a duck, when we talk about illegal immigration, we are talking about south of the border countries. I'm not racist, im just telling you where the problem lies. People may not like it but it does not make me a racist or hateful person, just observant..

Should the laws apply the same to everyone, yes. So if a canadian moves to the US, they should get the same treatment as anyone else. Period across the board.

" lets get real are u going to work at jack in the box are going to cut my grass pic my fruit and vegetables and baby sit my children i think not"

I'm not saying that there cannot be work visas for farm laborers. But, while they are here they need to be in the system and pay taxes. If they are going to send the money home fine, but after they pay taxes here.

L

Lost

damb racist
every group of immigrant has been victimized by this same bullshit.
those illegal pick you food and make it affordable for you to sit around and piss and moan about illegals.
they generally use someone elses ss # and pay taxes they cant claim,
they do the work you wont
and get pissed on along the way.
love your neighbor heartless fools

Lol, im a racist now? Sorry, refer to the top post and if you think I am racist, please lay out your reasons so I can tear them apart.

Just because someone does not agree with you does not make them a racist.

Im not heartless, but part of the reason California's economy is in shambles is because of the abuse of the system from illegal aliens. Thats not racist, thats the truth. Just because someone speaks the truth, does not make them a racist.

I'm not going to stoop to your level and call names tho you surly deserve it. I will tell you that you are uneducated and there is nothing I can do to change that.

E

Easyrasta

What you faill to realize is that they help the economy, not hurt it,
all this crap about they take our jobs is bullshit.
there are NO competent studies that show they hurt our economy its
all babble.
And this bullshit about do it legally
there is currently no way to immigrate here from mexico legally,
no free for all like it was for Italy, Poland, Germany, none of that give me your weak your poor your huddle masses, its pick the fruit now go home,
and if you think your not racist,
youre kidding yourself and fooling no one.

my uneducated ass has a ba in economics and a juris doctorate,
show me one study that proves your point.

L

Lost

they generally use someone elses ss # and pay taxes

Thats identity theft and one of the most fucked up problems in the US, especially if you have gone thru it. Its reason enough to throw anyone that has ever done that out for good, and NEVER let them in US soil again. These are the same people that open a bank account under these false pretenses, get credit cards etc, then move back to mexico 50k later.

Wait, you were saying that them stealing someone's id is a good thing? Do you even listen to the bullshit your spouting? Your providing more reasons that something needs to be done. Hell, I was for some sort of amnesty based on rigid accounting of being a productive member of society, and never getting in trouble with the law etc.., but you might change my mind.. lol, just kidding but seriously dude, you need to think before you type..

E

Easyrasta

Cant see the forest for the trees
they dont steal the id and fuck someone's credit,
they take one thats not being used send in the cash and forget about trying to get it back.
they use it to work and pay taxes

L

Lost

What you faill to realize is that they help the economy, not hurt it,
all this crap about they take our jobs is bullshit.
there are NO competent studies that show they hurt our economy its
all babble.
And this bullshit about do it legally
there is currently no way to immigrate here from mexico legally,
no free for all like it was for Italy, Poland, Germany, none of that give me your weak your poor your huddle masses, its pick the fruit now go home,
and if you think your not racist,
youre kidding yourself and fooling no one.

I never said they take our jobs... Your not reading what I am typing and making some very poor assumptions.

As for your babble about not immagrating legally are you serious? I already posted one act that gave amnesty in 86 and asked how often we have to give amnesty. Do you even know my ethnicity? That of my family? Your a total idiot.

Im done here, you don't have enought intelligence to argue with.

L

Lost

Cant see the forest for the trees
they dont steal the id and fuck someone's credit,
they take one thats not being used send in the cash and forget about trying to get it back.
they use it to work and pay taxes

Yes they do.. Its a huge problem.. What am I not seeing? Do you even understand my stance? I think not.. Your getting all defensive, and even pulling the race card when it does not apply here.

E

Easyrasta

show me one study that show they hurt the ca economy,
just one

E

Easyrasta

Professor of Law Francine Lipman writes that the belief that illegal migrants are exploiting the US economy and that they cost more in services than they contribute to the economy is "undeniably false". Lipman asserts that "undocumented immigrants actually contribute more to public coffers in taxes than they cost in social services" and "contribute to the U.S. economy through their investments and consumption of goods and services; filling of millions of essential worker positions resulting in subsidiary job creation, increased productivity and lower costs of goods and services; and unrequited contributions to Social Security, Medicare and unemployment insurance programs."[5]
Aviva Chomsky, a professor at Salem State College, states that "Early studies in California and in the Southwest and in the Southeast...have come to the same conclusions. Immigrants, documented and undocumented, are more likely to pay taxes than they are to use public services. Illegal immigrants aren't eligible for most public services and live in fear of revealing themselves to government authorities. Households headed by undocumented immigrants use less than half the amount of federal services that households headed by documented immigrants or citizens make use of."

L

Lost

And since you say that there are illegals of from all places, lets look at the breakdown.. The illegal immigrant population of the United States in 2008 was estimated by the Center for Immigration Studies to be about 11 million people, down from 12.5 million people in 2007.[2] According to a Pew Hispanic Center report, in 2005, 57% of illegal immigrants were from Mexico; 24% were from other Latin American countries, primarily from Central America;[3] 9% were from Asia; 6% were from Europe; and 4% were from the rest of the world.[3]

57 + 24 = 81% south of the border. Im just pointing out facts..

L

Lost

show me one study that show they hurt the ca economy,
just one

Here you go, by the US gov. If you have a juris Doctorate, then you know you just got your ass handed to you. I rest my case..

Page 1

According to Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) officials,
the use of fraudulent documents by aliens is extensive. At ports of
entry, INS inspectors have intercepted tens of thousands of fraudulent
documents in each of the last few years. These documents were
presented by aliens attempting to enter the United States to seek
employment or obtain other immigration benefits, such as
naturalization or permanent residency status. The types of false
documents most frequently intercepted by INS inspectors include
border crossing cards, alien registration cards, nonimmigrant visas, and
passports and citizenship documents (both U.S. and foreign). Also, INS
has reported that large-scale counterfeiting has made fraudulent
employment eligibility documents (e.g., Social Security cards) widely
available.

420king-MASSES

Its all bushes fault.....

THE LAST 9 PRESIDENTS HAVE BEEN HAND PICKED BY THE BILDERBERG GROUP[ILLUMINATI] EVEN OBAMA REMEMBER THE WEEKEND IN 2008 WHERE OBAMA AND CLINTON WERE UNABLE TO BE FOUND WELL THEY WERE TOGETHER BEING SELECTED FOR PRESIDENT AND SEC OF STATE IN VIRGINIA AT A HOTEL[I FORGET NAME] WITH THE MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD FROM WORLD BANKERS TO GOVERNMENT HEADS TO THE INDUSTRIAL-MILITARY-COMPLEX-TO LEADERS OF INDUSTRY IN PRIVATE [WHICH IS ILLEGAL]IN A HOTEL WHERE NO OUTSIDERS ARE EVEN ALLOWD ON THE PROPERTY ALSO ALL I GOTTA SAY IS AMERICAN UNION[U.S.A.-CANADA-MEXICO] WHICH IS ANOTHER REASON WHY THE FED DOESNT WANT ARIZONA TO MAKE NEW IMMIGRATION LAWS AND THE SAME REASON WHY THE U.S. DOLLAR IS CRASHING [SO THEY CAN MAKE NEW CURRENCY THE AMERO]:sick0004:U.S.CONSTITUTION

L

Lost

THE LAST 9 PRESIDENTS HAVE BEEN HAND PICKED BY THE BILDERBERG GROUP[ILLUMINATI] EVEN OBAMA REMEMBER THE WEEKEND IN 2008 WHERE OBAMA AND CLINTON WERE UNABLE TO BE FOUND WELL THEY WERE TOGETHER BEING SELECTED FOR PRESIDENT AND SEC OF STATE IN VIRGINIA AT A HOTEL[I FORGET NAME] WITH THE MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD FROM WORLD BANKERS TO GOVERNMENT HEADS TO THE INDUSTRIAL-MILITARY-COMPLEX-TO LEADERS OF INDUSTRY IN PRIVATE [WHICH IS ILLEGAL]IN A HOTEL WHERE NO OUTSIDERS ARE EVEN ALLOWD ON THE PROPERTY ALSO ALL I GOTTA SAY IS AMERICAN UNION[U.S.A.-CANADA-MEXICO] WHICH IS ANOTHER REASON WHY THE FED DOESNT WANT ARIZONA TO MAKE NEW IMMIGRATION LAWS AND THE SAME REASON WHY THE U.S. DOLLAR IS CRASHING [SO THEY CAN MAKE NEW CURRENCY THE AMERO]:sick0004:U.S.CONSTITUTION

It was a joke hommie, I guess sarcasm does not transfer sometimes :)

E

Easyrasta

Those payments are over $50 million dollars paid in that dont come back
here is your ass back

E

Easyrasta

Read your crap,
now wheres the study that shows the economy is hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom