"Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal".

• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cannabear

honestly, america has one of the most corrupt governments there ever was. we just have the money and intelligence to cover it up from the public. we have entire office buildings full of hundreds of people working full time just to make sure our secrets and government actions are kept hush hush. dont be fooled.

L

Lost

u are wrong there not all paid and u dont think the government officials are paid here ,shoot i have been jacked as well as my friends for our herb by our great LAPD bro i doubt it ends up in the evidence room haha just how the ball rolls

no doubt, Venom, I have total respect for you and if you needed sponsorship, PM me.

I hold herb farmers in the highest reguard. Anyone that is a herb farmer like yourself is a help to society (and their family should be granted access if they hold American values to heart). Its easy to misunderstand my position, but hard to come to grips with..

L

Lost

this was more for cheyenne and his comment I was actually born here

hey I have nothing but respect for you. Its not like you showed up from no where to start this debate, you are an old schooler...

I really hope to the objective mind I make sence.

L

Lost

What do you do with a labor force that is no longer needed...not only that, but a labor force that is the "other", people who are morally corrupt and "savage"... well you deport them. Why does this sound so familiar, anyone????????

We just need to give them a work visa and get them on the track to American Citazenship! If we can come up with a system to make everyone legal overhere no problem!

Its all about the right process, not entitlement because your willing to break the law.

L

Lost

BTW much love to my hispanic brothers tho they might not be feeling it right now..

Venom818

Venom818

hey I have nothing but respect for you. Its not like you showed up from no where to start this debate, you are an old schooler...

I really hope to the objective mind I make sence.

me 2 bro i get along with everyone if i see a person in need on the street im the type of guy that pulls out some cash to help the less fortunate cause u never know when u could be in that situation

L

LOCO__MOCO

That argument doesn't make sense Lost.. How did such a massive amount of ppl live here for so long... SIMPLE.. They did unskilled manual labor jobs for dirt cheap... the economy was ran into the ground now "real" Americans are feeling the crunch.. what is the easiest solution? Kick out the people that have no rights as citizens and were never meant to get it. Not very complicated. But do you know why this sounds so familiar??

L

Lost

I agree to a certain point but what would you suggest?

I'm not saying this entire situation is fucked up... I'm a lover of all peoples more than you know...

L

LOCO__MOCO

If you want to solve a problem you have to find the root of it. If you look at the new business models companies are planning on implementing you'll see. How can these companies that are laying off hard working "REAL" Americans be starting to pull in massive profits???

In regards to the odd similarities to this current immigration situation and the past... Look into one of the plans of America in regards to slaves. Amazing how similar it is.

L

Lost

That argument doesn't make sense Lost.. How did such a massive amount of ppl live here for so long... SIMPLE.. They did unskilled manual labor jobs for dirt cheap... the economy was ran into the ground now "real" Americans are feeling the crunch.. what is the easiest solution? Kick out the people that have no rights as citizens and were never meant to get it. Not very complicated. But do you know why this sounds so familiar??

I'm not disagreeing that Americans have overlived their means, But that does not mean our economy needs to retract a bit..

M

mrdizzle

there are much bigger and brighter minds hard at work trying to figure out a solution to this problem. So many different factors involved I doubt we ever will have a reasonable immigration reform, and I certainly dont think we here at thcfarmer are going to figure it out. I think we should get back to chatting about nuggets?

L

Lost

there are much bigger and brighter minds hard at work trying to figure out a solution to this problem. So many different factors involved I doubt we ever will have a reasonable immigration reform, and I certainly dont think we here at thcfarmer are going to figure it out. I think we should get back to chatting about nuggets?

You are right. My bad.

ALL APPOLIGIES!

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

We need to produce about 250K jobs a month to stay ahead of the curve.

Step one: Fine companies who hire illegal immigrants.

Step two: Have these companies fill these positions by hiring people on welfare. This would be perfect because, instead of paying them 2k a month to be on welfare, we can just subsidize for his low wages by paying him $500 a month.

Once this is implemented, and our companies use up all the people on welfare, anymore jobs left that cant be filled will be filled by immigrants.

This will help the guest worker program move along.

Step three: Stop all public Services to illegal immigrants, and only keep the essential.

Emergency service

Step four: Send the national guard to the northern border as well as the southern boarder.

I am against any hard drugs, that come from the south or the north, or even within.

Anyone caught coming in should be finger printed, and sent on back.

If caught you can never be a citizen, and accept any public assistants.

Step Five: A finger print ID system should be implemented. This will help the employer know if the person they are hiring is here legally or not, and police officers can make sure your not a terrorist under a different name, or a killer with a fake id.

Ie take the Live Scan system one step further, and start a national finger print system.

This will standardize everything.

M

MediMary

here is a lil something to lighten the thread..
%7B2861425694b0be8e521508%7D.bmp

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Mary illegal gets caught and does 10 years in the federal pen. Where if Jose illegal does the same thing and gets caught he gets to go home to mexico.

The playing field isn't even. No matter how many times easy and venom want to avoid the issue.

Now they want to try and make a case that american citizens who grow weed illegally because it is a controlled substance are the same as illegal aliens. WTF???

I know people who grow weed and none of them get welfare or food stamps. I am sure people play the system and one part of me believes it is every americans duty to try and pay as little taxes as they legally have too. But you have to be an american citizen to play the game.

How can you guys not get that? It is about being on the team. Signed up and accounted for. Not sneaking around getting to play without taking the hits the team takes.

It is about limited space and about being on the team. Benefitting from the team but not signing up.

You don't have any argument with merit to get around those two points.

1. Limited space

2. Benefitting from the team but not joining the team.

Stop calling people racists because they want the playing field level.

ONLY U.S. citizens are americans. United States of America. Canadians and mexicans are NORTH AMERICANS. Quit twisting shit around. Mexico and Canada could have called their countries anything they wanted . Canadian America or any other name with america in it. Mexico could have been Mexicanna America or any other name with america in it. Then you could argue that you were Americans. but you didn't. You are Mexicans and North Americans.

I am an American and a North American.

Canadians are also North Americans.

Only citizens of the United States are AMERICANS.

United States of America

I know that makes me a racist. LOL!!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I won't be alive but I hope one day it is like Star Trek and that we are just earthlings some day. One big cohesive family of earthlings.

420king-MASSES

okay heres one for you if a person from the us wants to move to mexico this person needs to have a place to live [prior to emigrating] needs to have 1 years worth of cost of living money[prior] and you have to know where your working and who your working for so if we gotta do this to move to mexico why dont the mexicans have to do this to move here the land of dreams and golden roads my point is mexican emmigration laws are a hell of alot stiffer then u.s. but we get called everything under the sun cause we dont want ILLEGAL ALIENS

M

MediMary

"There is a shadow side to the population that needs to be considered. It's real. U.S. immigration policy... has, with a wink and a nod, encouraged the growth of a low-rate sector that is supplied to a large degree by unauthorized workers. And in that regard, perhaps employers and consumers benefit, but as citizens we're abetting the growth of an underprivileged class, and as taxpayers, we are subsidizing employers... 17 percent, according to best estimate, of those in federal prisons are illegal aliens and they run up a substantial cost. This isn't news at all to the states that seek reimbursement. A roughly similar cost is found in federal courts. And payment for the treatment of the uninsured may run as high as $2.2 billion."

Aug. 25, 2004 B. Lindsay Lowell, PhD

M

MediMary

"Of the 50 million low skilled adults (those 25 years of age and over) in the civilian labor force in 2007, black Americans accounted for about 5.6 million of such workers (or about 10 percent of the total). These black American workers, however, had the highest unemployment rates of any of the four racial and ethnic groups for which the data was collected... Because most illegal immigrants overwhelmingly seek work in the low skilled labor market and because the black American labor force is so disproportionately concentrated in this same low wage sector, there is little doubt that there is significant overlap in competition for jobs in this sector of the labor market. Given the inordinately high unemployment rates for low skilled black workers (the highest for all racial and ethnic groups for whom data is collected), it is obvious that the major loser in this competition are low skilled black workers... Illegal immigrants – who themselves are often exploited even though they may not think so — are allowed to cause harm in the form of unemployment and depressed wages to the most vulnerable workers in the American work force."

Apr. 4, 2008 Vernon M. Briggs Jr. , PhD

A

AbusiveOGK

I gotta ask, isn't it easier to just get a god damn green card and pay taxes rather than the trek across deserts, hazardous conditions, beatings, and evens rapes that happen in the process of getting here illegally?

Are you illegals stupid? Or is that just your idea of a good time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom